Tamil  Reality Shows

Unfair

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shankar3

shankar3

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe that SaiEesan is sent to the danger zone again after his performance this week... I thought he was better than Shravan this week!!!
He is definitely far better than all the international contestants and most of the Indian contestants... By FAR!!! He is very sincere and dedicated...
I was shocked to see him in the danger zone after such wonderful renditions of 'Narumugaye' and 'Kaasu Mela'... and now this week again with his rocking performance? are you kidding? Very biased judgment by highly respectable judges... Shame!!!
If any other singer was in SaiEesan's shoe, they would have been demotivated and less confident... but look at this boy... he comes every show with a smile and a rocking performance... better yet, he keeps improving... but he is yet again put down and thrown in to the danger zone!!! truly sad and shameful on both the judges and Vijay TV!!!
I will STOP watching Super Singer if he is eliminated...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayutheySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unfair" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Well said on ur thoughts shankar3..Clap its very bad on the show to do such things..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Now in the international contestant praveen is the only one who is still in the competition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravirr73

Now in the international contestant praveen is the only one who is still in the competition.

Yes Praveen is the only fellow now present in Abroad contestants... if he too goes out eliminated in the next few rounds then there is no meaning in the words of immurai ulagalavil said by the Super Singer team...ConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahelilyjasmine101sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Most of the time Sakthi has come in danger zone but the judges are not elimiminating him. They are still giving chance to Sakthi why don't they give chance to Sai Easan he only comes in danger zone few time compared to Sakthi.

lilyjasmine101SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravirr73

Most of the time Sakthi has come in danger zone but the judges are not elimiminating him. They are still giving chance to Sakthi why don't they give chance to Sai Easan he only comes in danger zone few time compared to Sakthi.

Yes u are right..Clap this point is wat disturbs the viewers and fans of Sai...Angry he should have got one more chance but he is still escaping from elimination for TRP of the show...Angry

lilyjasmine101sahi.

lilyjasmine101

lilyjasmine101

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
VTV will never learn, I am sorry but i feel the international contestants are used to extent the show's populaity overseas. THATS ALL,

-musicluv-SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

VTV will never learn, I am sorry but i feel the international contestants are used to extent the show's populaity overseas. THATS ALL,

Yes well said... its all just for the popularity of the channel and the show...other than that no use..AngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.