Ibad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Today Reeva told Swaym that CG is your father.....She told her the whole story that how we get married and who we got seperate.....Swaym was very shocked.......Swaym told her that the relations which are left incomplete by him will now be completed by me. So what will he do now β“.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

He is going to take badla from the garewal's........... Very soon Veena will also get to know about it......... She'll be devastated.............. But sujal and kashish will support her and CG in this crisis............ Swayam will then start creating problems for them in business which Kashish and Rishi will combat together.............. Swayam ke har chaal ka kashish aur Rishi jam kar jawab denge.

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow that's good news!! sounds so funny to hear that kashish and rish are working toghether...but that's awesome news..thanks 😊
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the info sujalfan
kripawgr thumbnail
thankx  sujalfan and also ibad
jazmine thumbnail
thanks sujalfan and Ibad. (abt my expression right now after last week, i'm totally normal now, i aint got that silly V illness, so dont think that im going all blush n flush coz if someone feels like that then im gonna flush them down the loo with their head in itπŸ˜†, so dont expect me to have Pity now)
Khushalay thumbnail
i'm justw aiting for those episodes when kashish & rishi will become friends.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmine

thanks sujalfan and Ibad. (abt my expression right now after last week, i'm totally normal now, i aint got that silly V illness, so dont think that im going all blush n flush coz if someone feels like that then im gonna flush them down the loo with their head in itπŸ˜†, so dont expect me to have Pity now)

Thats good news........... for some atleastπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

greatmaratha thumbnail
But then, why should Rishi and Kashish combat Swayam.... Isnt Sujal supposedly an excellant businessman with great ideas and character.  Isnt he the natural choice for taking on Swayam.... and Can Sujal, a hot blooded male, stand it if he had to sit by and watch his wife take over the business and revenge etc......   Do u think it will go well with the character of sujal.. esp. the one who said " i dont need to give explanations to anyone".....

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am just wandering who will be swayams love interest.