Why is everyone getting so hyper? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@ trouble_maker - was it really? Then why wasn't it chosen? 

Let me guess...Banaya does not sound "romantic" enough? πŸ˜†
What's their jodi name now?
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Atleast BANAYA is funny and rather unique🀣.. Imagine saying m a Banaya fanπŸ˜† if we can be ok with Monaya as a name why not Banaya.. not tht monaya means anything either.. I think most ppl call them SaRun now
Hm what I do not understand is why members feel the need to degrade another show in order to enhance their own πŸ€”. There are Geet fans in this forum who wishes to see this show with an open mind, but it's not easy when posts like these are made. Had you respectively claimed how immature and lame it is to go psycho and possessive over a show, I would have agreed with you.

But calling a drama 'trash' regardless of the amount of fans that love the show, portrayed your level of immaturity to me. The question is now turned back to you. Ironic isn't it πŸ˜‰.

Why are you getting so hyper and attempting to instigate fights within the forum? Clearly you have a life, rather than wasting your time and efforts to find flaws within a show 🀣
Can we move on from this please?  There was no hyper anything in this forum today that I could see.

Apparently, the hyperness is on facebook, and let's keep it there; away from here.

thank you.
^^ true.. that's a total different ball game apparentlyπŸ˜†.. let's not even get there.. enjoy the show in whatever capacity and just move on
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Hm what I do not understand is why members feel the need to degrade another show in order to enhance their own πŸ€”. There are Geet fans in this forum who wishes to see this show with an open mind, but it's not easy when posts like these are made. Had you respectively claimed how immature and lame it is to go psycho and possessive over a show, I would have agreed with you.

But calling a drama 'trash' regardless of the amount of fans that love the show, portrayed your level of immaturity to me. The question is now turned back to you. Ironic isn't it πŸ˜‰.

Why are you getting so hyper and attempting to instigate fights within the forum? Clearly you have a life, rather than wasting your time and efforts to find flaws within a show 🀣

This is what you just did:

(You're the red guy, btw XD)

πŸ‘

My chichora couple is better than your chichora couple...EPIC LINE!!!
@ Innocence - I donno your name ( I really wanna know btw) but I do know that I really have fallen in love with you the moment I read this post.  

Well long before this show started (and  the promos came out) everyone in Geet forum and FB have started comparing and I think that's mostly because its from the same PH and blah blah and I and many my co - Geet forum members have tried to make them understand but in vain. Yup, many from Geet forum know me very well. And I must tell you many well known names from Geet forum are also in this forum and do analyse the show on a daily basis with open mind ( you can mostly find them in "Angels & Demons"). But that's a low number and majority still think that its the same story. Well I won't name it plagiarism as the PH is the same but yeah its not the same story (I mean it's 0.00001% different) and all fans (which I am not also and I am neither a Geet fan now being a "Devil"-- though I used to write in Geet forum till the show made sense) should at least give the show a couple of weeks to perform. 

And yeah I agree with you that they haven't shown the lead actor's ripped off clothes and bare body yet (The Geet fans will argue here that PH didn't show the bare body of Arnav as its not at par with Maan, which is baseless)and I believe it will be tough though as its star plus and as per the reputation they are not hungry for immediate TRPs as they shut the shop when a show doesn't work (that's very good actually and I admire it and they can afford it also).But you never know they might show.

Now before signing off one think I must say many didn't like Arnav's entry and literally expected it to be very dramatic and Maan like attitude but I liked it (I didn't love it though) because they have shown very nicely why Arnav is a "Dead Soul" and why his attitude is like this (Which in Geet we still don't know why Maan used to show attitude towards everybody not only women because Sameera name poped up and never was shown any seq. or Flash Back - I don't know the current status though). 

So as Innocence said I will also say please do not fight over who's best and who's pathetic. Every serial is launched to show us something diff. but end up doing the same thing and if it doesn't work it will go off air eventually and some thing else will come then. But one thing is sure that when we will grow old and look back and think about this then we'll look silly to ourselves. 

So just enjoy this show with an open mind remembering "The show must go on". 

Doodle. 
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

My chichora couple is better than your chichora couple...EPIC LINE!!!

Serious EPIC...Loved this line by Innocence. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well i dont like a show for its "NEW" concept coz long before i forgot about it in Indian Soaps but i watched a show for actors like always illogical it is then but if the show clicks with good actors then i go for it
n GEET i did watched it when it started n i surely liked heroine being deceived by marrying n after wedding night disappearing leaving in airport drugged,i look forward to her fight against society n all very much but alas it didnt clicked then when it clicked is when all the romance thing started so you cant blame the PH for showing what viewers like n i did liked till a point but lately it started making me hell bore making the actors do same thing like again n again,i do watch same scenes well but not atleast not same actors
same for IPKKND too,i will watch till i like Sanaya n Barun,so now i am liking them n watching it
actually i think the best way one ever enjoy a show is far away from its forum but alas we cant stop,can we?
BaNaya...lol,thats funny..i would keep on laughing every time i type it
SaRun,its not romantic but better than BaNaya,i think
actually it is nice topic,u are free with ur remote to put on what ever channel u can n ofcourse like or dislike any thing n good thing to have a neutral ones too
if u take it in positive way well atleast after DMG n MJHT,a forum with madness is back..lol,
free entertainment dont u think,i dont like only likers forum at all,i also like 'haters'...nah,it should be 'dislikers' coz to hate some thing you actually should love it first
swetha