Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Now will Ichcha go as the bride in ghunghat instead of Taps?..πŸ€ͺ. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Believe me I have written this same thing in FB but she cant do it as she is legally wedded to Veer. She must be cursing Veer for it
varun.tap thumbnail
Really pavani its not a dream!!! yaar ajj maine dekha nahi...
varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Tomorrow Iccha will talk to Taps. Taps will cry buckets n buckets n tell Iccha how Rathod is forcing her to get married to him to save Veer.Then Iccha will save Taps from getting married to Rathod. I don't think TRAP marriage will happen so soon.

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Believe me I have written this same thing in FB but she cant do it as she is legally wedded to Veer. She must be cursing Veer for it

Taps will send somebody else in ghunghat(may be Masoom or some servant girl) and give playback sound telling Rathore that he can remove her veil only in the night after marriage, that too only after he had freed Veer as it will be their mutual wedding presents...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Souraj this is precape??? or you guessing??

Precap i hav already written. This I am guessingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why cant Ichcha use her brains once in a while? She KNOWS the baby is not Veers..and now Rathod shows up..Why cant she just put 2 and 2 together...Tappu Tappu Tappu...I am sick of her jaap. For her Tapasya friendship has been and will be above EVERY other relation including her marriage...and Damini is partly responsible for this. Either ichcha has selective amnesia or she is the dumbest idiot ever. Cant she recognise Rathods voice with that of the painter in disguise? She is not only blind but dumb and mute. She is like the 3 monkeys all in one.
hermione8 thumbnail

Why is Ichcha blabbering 'Sach sach sach' all the time when she herself is hiding the vital sach and making a fool of everyone in her own family by taking Tappu's side? With what face is she uttering this nonsense so blatantly as though she is the sole authority and keeper of 'sach' in this whole world?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by hermoinee - 12 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: veechafan123

Why cant Ichcha use her brains once in a while? She KNOWS the baby is not Veers..and now Rathod shows up..Why cant she just put 2 and 2 together...Tappu Tappu Tappu...I am sick of her jaap. For her Tapasya friendship has been and will be above EVERY other relation including her marriage...and Damini is partly responsible for this. Either ichcha has selective amnesia or she is the dumbest idiot ever. Cant she recognise Rathods voice with that of the painter in disguise? She is not only blind but dumb and mute. She is like the 3 monkeys all in one.

Because Iccha is dumb ... Even her biggest fan will accept that
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW Rathore is a man who sticks to his words and a no nonsense guy he has nothing to loose or fear toh woh sach bolneh seh dartah bhee nahee hai...Tapasya Ichcha koh kya padhaye gee  hai dekhnah hai...Rathore ke samneh agar Tapasya neh jhoot bolah yah Rathore koh phasaneh kee zurat bhee kee toh Rathore nahee chodegah...Tapasya koh sahee rasteh wohee layega...

I have a feeling what Taps might do...she knows Rathore's weakness is the child she will play on his feeling like she plays with everyone's feelings...but if she does this the truth of Rathore's child will come out sooner...

Ichcha joh ab tak dumb thee hope uske akal par joh tala padha hai woh khulega, she should know Taps child's father is Rathore...Tapasya kya sach bolegee? Yehi mauka hai Tapasya ka sach bolkar apnee nayee life suru karneh ka...aur yeh karneh seh woh Veer koh bhee bachcha legee...woh ish baat ka credit legee bundela khandaan seh...

Nani koh toh attach aa jayega, woh Jogi koh zarur phone karegee...

FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

@Bold...does she have them at the first place πŸ˜‰...dumbness, brainlessness & speechlessness are a gift of God to madam Iccha..πŸ˜†