Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Everyone was normal today except Gauri...

Agar madam controlled her emotions DS would not have had heart attack...
Jagya behaved like a doc but his acting and behaviour clearly showed that everyone were still angry...things have not changed...he talked and behaved keeping that in mind...For a change he was more sensibleClap

Gauri was I don't know what to say...she was being a doctor, but behaving immature too at time...the whole u sleep- u sleep sequence in front of family was funny.LOL

And her reaction when Jagat touched Anandi's shoulder was funny...Well they have shared more intimacy sweet heart...

I have always heard that heart attack should be treated immediately...Is it not better to hire an ambulance to Jaipur after doing the basic first aid for heart problems...24 hrs at a village with two out of college docs who never had a lot of experience...DS is their testing specimenLOLLOL

So as per moral blood is thicker than water...and DS said jagdish's name...i think they will get accepted...

More tears from mahan Anandi ( for god sake stop crying...you acknowledged them dear) and kuchi koo scenes of J & G and constipated looks from the entire family

Hope bago finished making her matris for Anandi to take to Mumbai.

LOL

Edited by vasuja - 09 June 2011 at 9:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaSerial-AddictsonucrazyBdoll-Swetha-Teeyailoveidiotboxveil_of_rosespriya_27_23fuzzyfaceSuchi-tiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am clueless" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Well Anandi is crying because, the man she loves is with another person and not her. So because she is human she is crying.

Yet she is not being shameless, and wanting Jagya back.

She was the first one to step aside and its because of Anandi they will be accepted into that family.

If anandi would have said 'No I do not want to accept this relationship' 

Even DS would have sided with her in kicking Jag out. 

So Anandi is going to stay in teh Haveli and God knows when the leap is going to happen. Gauri and Jagya need to keep their relationship away from this family as its hurting them a LOT. 

And its because of them , DS suffered the heart attack in the First Place. 

So live and let live. 

I am glad that Sumitra showed Gauri that they are not accepting her and gauri is silly enough to think that, hey now I showed the legal papers , they have to let me into their kitchen and roam around the house like its her own.

Sumitra showed Gauri that , you are a guest and we will give you water so stay and do not roam about the haveli as if its yours. 

And Gauri's expression when jagya touched Anandi lol I mean come on girl, they did more than just touching each other's shoulders you know.

I do not understand, well we all know Jagya is a selfish loser, but why Gauri is behaving this way with Anandi. 

Atleast this time instead of Yelling at Anandi to get out, Jag loser , because he has no right yelling at her, and knowing probably that Basant might just Shoot him, if he yells at Anandi , decides to show his human side. 

Another episode that has made me dislike Gauri. She is being VERY unreasonable. 

and Jagya well , Uska tho value  negative infinity main chal raha hai... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addict-Swetha-fuzzyfacetiny15

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
suchi I love anandi...But I don't want her to cry anymore...I want her to be indifferent to J & G..Just treat them strangers...let the family give dirty looks...She can cry in her room...But atleast in front of them she should not...It is very tough...but that is the first step to go ahead...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

suchi I love anandi...But I don't want her to cry anymore...I want her to be indifferent to J & G..Just treat them strangers...let the family give dirty looks...She can cry in her room...But atleast in front of them she should not...It is very tough...but that is the first step to go ahead...

oh true but i think she was crying for DS right? she stopped crying over their relationship.

Serial-Addicttiny15

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by vasuja

oh true but i think she was crying for DS right? she stopped crying over their relationship.

I know she is crying for DS...She is the main culprit who spoiled Anandi's life..Never allowed her to study...Just becoz for few days she became nice lady we cannot forget the past...DS will be the first person to accept J & G too...for her blood is thicker than water...she will forgive her ladesar again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15Suchi-

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Even I am, I liked her before...Confused
If not any heart, but sensitivity is required in such situation...opps i forgot they are docs Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15Suchi-

mhkadiwal

mhkadiwal

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

If not any heart, but sensitivity is required in such situation...opps i forgot they are docs Tongue

Don't you say anything against her.She is a great doctor. She even diagnosed that Dadisa has a blocked artery (that too without echocardio or engio or MRI). Isn't it great?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddictBdollSudhaSangeettiny15Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mhkadiwal

Originally posted by sudha100

Don't you say anything against her.She is a great doctor. She even diagnosed that Dadisa has a blocked artery (that too without echocardio or engio or MRI). Isn't it great?

ROFL... remember I said that BV docs are great!!!

ofcourse she has X-Ray vision

Super Woman Dr.GAURI! 

Super Gauri ...
Up  up and AWAYYY

Serial-Addicttiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top