Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

.::Saathiya Written Update 9th June 2011::.

BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 9th June'2011
Episode #295

Part 1

Episode Starts With Gopi walking Into the Kitchen. Rashi tells Why are u looking like this. Tell me whats the Problem.Hetal comes there and asks Rashi weather the Vegetable is ready..Gopi tells that it will be ready 2 mins.Hetal tells Gopi to Help Rashi.Hetal tells Gopi to bring the things and keep it on the Table..Gopi Opens the fridge to keep the Food.Hetal tells Gopi this food has to be sent to The Office. Give it here.Gopi tells I am Sorry I made a mistake..Hetal tells Ok now It is 11:00 Give this Food As Soon as u can..Gopi is thinking on 11 hrs!

Urmila comes and tells Kinjal..U like Patra Vegetable? Kinjal tells yes..Umrila tells Ok..so u prepare the Vegetable Ok? Kinjal is shocked..Urmila tells I have to go to the Shop. Poor Dhaval he is alone..and he is selling the Banyan and also Counting the Money. So i will go to count the Money and he will sell..And also..u should learn na..so make the Vegetable..She walks past..and turns and tells and yes..I will tell Dhaval that u wanted to Make Patra vegetable..he will become very happy..Urmila turns Smiles and Leaves.Kinjal is Irritated

Gopi Rashi cutting Vegetables..Gopi thinking about what Rashi (Anita Ghost) told her..Rashi is looking at her and is smiling..She tells Gopi what In one Place u are cutting..The Carrot will become half..Don't tale so much time..Or them Kaki ji will again ask why are we taking so much time..Rashi tells Lets go in the Kitchen a Cut..Rashi gets Up..Gopi Drops a Plate of Cut Vegetables. Kokila and Hetal come there..Kokila tells her..Today u dropped the Sidoor Box and Now this..U are not paying proper attention..Kokila tells Rashi to tell Mani to clean this and then cut more vegetable.Gopi is scared...

Part 2
Its Windy Gopi removes all the clothes and is telling..How will i save Ahem from Anita ben's Aaatma? A Plastic pot with the Wind Falls. She gets scared and Asks..Who is there? She runs from there..Mani comes there and tells Arey u removed the clothes? Ok Hetal Kaki..told me to help u to remove the clothes Gopi tells that there are more clothes Mani tells that she will remove them..Rashi comes and tells Gopi What happened to u? Gopi tells that there is a Ghost there..Rashi tells u only told me na thats your thinking..Gopi tells Rashi ben the Ghost told me something today..Rashi asks What? She tells that The Ghost will come and take Ahem Ji today at 12:00 Rashi is smiling..Gopi looks at her..she makes a shocked face..Kokila calls her Gopi tells Yes Maa Ji and Tells Rashi please think and tell me What should i do She leaves..Rashi tells I have already thought what to do..

Jigar gives her a call She tells Jigar ji i have a lot of work bye and keeps the phone. Jigar tells Mummy told me to talk to Rashi but how should i tell she doesn't want to talk to me..Jigar is thinking.Ahem comes there and asks him the Income tax file.Jigar is busy thinking..Ahem tells Jigar..Give me the file we have a meeting..what are u doing? Jigar told that he was thinking something! Ahem tells at work u must only Concentrate on ur wark and see today 2:30 we have a Meeting!

Part 3
Gopi is thinking..Hetal looks at her.She tells Gopi u haven't yet touched ur food and we have already finished our food..Kokila asks her what happened?Gopi tells Nothing! Hetal Kokila leave..Rashi is about to go..Gopi stops Rashi and tells What should i do..Its Afternoon and soon it will become evening..Rashi tells U call up Ahem and Ask him to Come home Early..

Kinjal comes with the Patra Vegetable(Brought from Outside) She tells Urmila Works daily here also and there too So Even i have lot of work at home so i ordered this..She tells I didn't have money..So the Money u kept for the Vegetables I gave it to Him..She asks Dhaval weather she is correct Dhaval tells ya..Kinjal turns back giggles and goes..

Ahem is busy in his Meeting.He gets a Call he ignores it..Again he ignores it and keeps it on Vibration.Gopi is telling I hope he is fine..Rashi thinks Ahem jiju must be busy..Rashi tells to call him again.She calls him..He picks the Phone She is Overjoyed She tells Ahem Ji u are fine na..Ahem tells If i don't pick the phone means I am Busy U can't understand that also? Now keep the Phone.She asks again weather he is ok..he tells Yes and keeps the phone.Gopi tells Ahem I fine..She wipes her Tears.Rashi asks What happened to u?She tells Ahem Ji was Busy so he was angry

Kokila comes there and tells that she wants to talk to Gopi..Rashi tells Yaa I am Going..Kokila tells I know U are Worried And i know it is Because of Ahem..She gives Gopi a Box and tells Her to Open it..Kokila tells this is Ahem's favorite Watch and it is Off now so U can Make this Proper and Give it to him..Kokila tells U are not concentrating What happened? Gopi tells Nothing Maa Jii..Kokila leaves..Gopi looks at the Time..

Precap

Its 11:45 Gopi is looking at the Time She tells I have to save my Ahem ji Even if i have to Die I will have to save my Ahem ji..She hears the Payals' Noise and is Scared!

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

P.S: Only Black And White Coz this Show is Annoying me
Angry LOL

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 16 June 2011 at 7:17am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98suecneharedifzombieNas1Chetnakshivnirprasaanjahcirmrvlsmedhskrishygrohini_2007pragyakumaroinkoinkmonicayanithagomezJANNAVeshachashumashuparbhudayalaiyeshaurs_addictedzohrabanubobo12345shiny3niveesandhyanand17fauzmalikBlacksexyspicymaaneetfaneshasonuhimani88me1983kamurali***Anu***ivanta29dent4uladdook_luckyreddyPavitrazanabegkieraknightley1Sun-Lovesrmirjitvfreak86nithi07sunshine33Aashna26shmuupiegohamsam990shaffa-Ripal-Thamanna85Spotmusic_mastiChaudhrytm_Nancy_gawkerA HUGE FANsmithasrkSunriseGreenSwap-Arhiangelic8219nuttycleoPN_luvs_Arjunrusha4003hamzanuhasandyuk.ChammakChallo...NoBody..--Divzfan--Ashi22-Raz-sajniesimi_1raj_ms_nashanithyamkv*Piku*-tellyaddict-sarunholic_arhill-Shilpa-llavivakirkQueen.BeeANJ4Ritu-Tarantallegrax..MereMahiyaa_

x..MereMahiyaa_ IF-Addictz
x..MereMahiyaa_
x..MereMahiyaa_

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update!Big smile
BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloem123

Thanks for the Update!Big smile

No Problem dear Embarrassed