Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
                                       [ THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
          The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.     

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein               
                                 Live Update :: 9th June.

: :   Part 1  : :

Sid is talking to Manasi about Dwita.Manasi assures Sid that Dwita and her grandparents are totally happy and doing totally fine.All come to the hall.Sid informs everyone that Manasi had called and that everyone is alright.
   Nivi asks Sid whether she can borrow his driver and his car.Sid says why not Nivedita, you can surely borrow my car.Chanchal is watching Nivi with a suspicious expression.Just when Nivi is ready to leave, Keshav pops in.Keshav tells Sid that Nayantara Dadi was worried about how is Dwita; and I even called Pratap, but to no avail.Sid laughingly tells Keshav that, Dwita's grandparents are so immersed in Dwita, that they don;t have time even to attend to a call.Nivi says to her father, that she has some urgent task, and so she has to leave.Nivi reaches the outer porch of the house.Bhaiji's man, alias disguised as a driver is working there.Nivi goes with him to the hotel, where the bidding is scheduled to take place.
    Nivi reaches the hotel, where the bidding process is held.There she searches for Mr.Mittal, the rival group Chairman.Just then Viren passes by her.Nivi gets scared tht she might bump into Viren, but thankfully Viren doesn't notice her.Mr.Mittal comes there and strains his eyes to see Nivi.Some executive is there, and he addresses Mr.Mittal by his name.Nivi understands that the gentleman next to her is Mr.Mittal.She introduces herself to the gentleman, as the person who had called him a few moments earlier.Nivi says I can't give you any any verification, but I can assure you that I have the tender documents.Mr.Mittal replies that trusting any unknown person in business is very risky; but I am ready to take this risk.
    Viren is just a few feet further, talking to the media.The media is interviewing Viren, and Viren is talking to the media, in a bright mood.A journalist asks Viren whether, he is fully prepared for the bidding, as being young in the industry, and having joined business now, whether he is capable to present his tender.Viren replies in negative, saying that, he is fully prepared for the bidding, and his family is behind him in everything.Nivi hands over the tender documents to Mr.Mittal, and gets a red suitcase full of 1 crore rupees in cash inside it.
   Nivi then seeing Viren in just a few feet in front of her, fears that Viren might turn back and call out to her, so she flees the hotel.

: : Part 2 : :

The tender process starts.Viren is looking confident and sure.The person moderating the bidding process, declares Mr.Mittal to be the winner.Viren looks sad, but congratulates Mr.Mittal.Viren looks forlornly at his assisstant, and looks on frustration.Viren asks his assistant on what went wrong; whereupon he replies that I really don't know sir,even I am surprised.
             Nivi enters the house, and goes to her room, slowly and carefully, so as to avoid being seen.Chanchal Maharani, sees Nivi while she is climbing the stairs, and suspects that Nivi is doing some secret task.Nivi goes to her room, and talks to Bhaiji, and informs him, she tried to give the money to his henchman, but he refused to take the money.Bhaiji says yes,I only ordered him to not take the money.Nivi says that I am coming to the farmhouse right now,with the money.Bhaiji says no, not now, you will come only when I will call you.Chanchal , is stealthily watching Nivi and hears her conversation.Chanchal wonders Nivedita is talking about which money...I will have to inform Viren about this.
            Viren returns home,Chanchal interrupts Viren.Chanchal says to Viren,that do you know what has happened to Nivedita these days.She went now and also earlier in the day without informing anybody, and secretly.I am sure that Nivedita is doing some secret task, stealthily.Viren says Maa, I am fed up of your talk, if you are really so suspicious, you can ask Nivi herself.Viren goes to his room.Chanchal mutters that, Biwi ka bhakt( devotee of his wife, referring to Viren) can't he even listen to his mother?

: : Part 3 : :

Nivi reaches Bhaiji's place with the money.Nivi says now, I have brought the money, release the hostages,as you had promised me.Bhaiji says not now my dear, you will have to do one more task for me.Nivi replies angrily, one More task, why should I do your task, huh? We had agreed upon me doing this task only,right? So I am not going to do this task.Bhaiji says acchaa ( oh! is it ) you wiLL have to do the task for me;as your dear dear relatives are in my custody as hostages. Nivi says okay,what do you want me to do.Bhaiji says,if I release your relatives, they will spread the news among all the family members; and they will put their utmost efforts to cause me any harm.So I will flee the city, and you will have to help me in fleeing the city.Nivi agrees reluctantly.Nivi then goes near Hemlata, and assures her, with her tear-stricken face, that she will surely rescue her.Bhaiji just looks on and smiles, perhaps at Nivi's ignorance.

: : Part 4 : :

Viren is sleeping in his room, in a sad mood,and utterly frustrated and unhappy because of his defeat in the bidding round.Nivi calls him, and says Viren don;t get disappointed, if you have lost this time, you will surely win the next time.Nivi feels bad for Viren,as because of her, he lost the bid to the rival company.viren wonders how did Nivi know that he had lost in the bidding.
           Viren and others are at the dining table.Viren is feeling sad, and disappointed.Nivi is serving parathas.Viren refuses to eat much.Vandana scolds Viren,that you should not eat less food, just because you lost yesterday.Yashodhara Dadi also joins Vandana, and tells Dadasaheb,that you taught your grandsons the nuances of business, but you did not teach them, that a person should not let his personal life affect his professional life, and vice versa.DS and 
                    Dadasaheb agrees with Yashodhara Dadi, and advises Viren to succeed and try, and hope to win the next time.Viren says he will try to win next time.Viren says he is leaving for office, hearing which Nivi stops Viren, saying she will bring his bag.Viren happens to glance at the morning newspaper, and sees a picture of his while he was talking to the media at the bidding event.In the background, Nivi is also there in the photo, accepting the suitcase of money from Mr.Mittal.Viren gets shocked and angry.

: : PRECAP : :

Bhaiji is talking over the phone to his henchmen,that after this task, I will escape from this city, and that Nivedita will escape from this world ( indicating that he would kill her )Hemlata listens to this conversation in shock, and goes to the washroom to call Nivi,With shaking hands, Hemlata calls Nivi who is on her way to the farmhouse in a car.Hemlata petrified, pleads with Nivi not to come to the farmhouse, saying that Bhaiji wanted to kill her, and then run away from the city.

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
       The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
           Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

Star Thanks for reading the post ! Happy Watching CCBM ! Star
                                                             | OM SAI RAM |

Edited by nivren - 09 June 2011 at 5:14am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduNas1Chetnakparam02pragyakumarhabsfansaggi80eshachfleuranirleppannushiny3Ashee94ranmarzackgivanta29dent4ucloudzA HUGE FANnanda_gopasrmirjikripsyKahani_Ki_RanirgattuJoshana458nurulainshmuupiekrazzy4ArHiCharmGal-Preetz--Swetha-Spotsamirah23Jasleencuty_kwadhwanikimushkan_2003ButifuleyesCoCoa_19-Atiya-SunriseGreenwadi..dollUZISedwardcullen19roops82Alphabet26-yati-NiViren_fan--aarthi--diyaloveskinny*Piku*yipeeKinSanj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIVE UPDATE :: 9th June" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-yati-

IF-Rockerz

-yati-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 updates abhi...I missed d last part 2day...but now know waht has happend...thanks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26NiViren_fan

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thank abhi dear for your update...waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode

Alphabet26NiViren_fan

Alphabet26

IF-Rockerz

Alphabet26

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Abhi great work, 

Atleast till CCBM end we have to do like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajithav

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Great work Abhi.. and thanks little bro Smile

Rajithav

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Abhi for a much more detailed update..

Rajithav

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Big smile thxxx

RajithavAlphabet26

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-