Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

That cute little smile!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ahsima

Goldie

ahsima

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
When we have too much things to think and worry about, I allocated a little time to think on an unwrapped diary milk chocolate found on my table which I bought last week.. I remembered when I was a kid I use to fight for the same.. I've even won in arm wrestling betting this choco.. I would eat it in no time thinking if someone will ask for a bite.. Now that its lying on the table & nobody bothered to have a look at it.. Is it like, things which had high interest and priority once upon a time will fade off as the time goes.. If thats true, then is it worth worrying about the things that or not happening our way now? 
I gave the choco to our dobby's kid.. He valued it as a precious thing he ever held in his recent past without having to fight an arm wrestling. He gifted it to his younger sis. I didn't blink for few seconds seeing her cutest smile.. I felt I did something that really counts.. I didn't know until this morning that just 10 bucks can make both the kids and me happy !!

Happiness is everywhere.. Its up to us to feel it... Isn't it ??

Regards...
Smile

Edited by ahsima - 08 June 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007bewafaBarbie3143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That cute little smile!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

humararishta

Groupbie

humararishta

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Humararishta dot com is an Online Matrimonial site. It's a fastest growing matrimonial site which provides services to all religions, caste and country. If Interested Free Register your matrimonial profile and Find suitable life partner for you. For details you can contact us at +91-11-41579006.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top