Page 7 of 149

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anisha-

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by -anisha-

i had seen Flipped a few weeks ago n it was pretty cute..!!!...And oh,i had seen THE Tourist as well...And oh...well,Why a gandola ride didnt seem as romantic as in the movie when i was actually there,i dunnoLOL

I was laughing after seeing the Tourist.. its not even a TP movie.. LOL. I found it lame. Tongue

U see i saw it on my way back from ItalyTongue...lol

Right. Kab gayi? Khaylon mein? Tongue Watch Salt, Final destination Part 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Pyaar Ka Punchnama - Hadn't even heard of it and wouldn't have watched it except my cousin who had heard some good reviews decided to bring it home. Anyways, it was actually pretty good! The movie was quite funny! The newbies all do a reallly good job esp the guys and the actress who played Neha stuck out the most from the girls. If you haven't seen it, and you're looking for something funny (and not the leave your brain at home kinda funny) then watch this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser.khoobsurat.

-iktaara-

IF-Dazzler

-iktaara-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
X-Men: First Class

Loved it! Go watch it if you want to know how it all started. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Watched JA yesterday. Okay I dont know how this film became a hit because it's a snooze fest. Both HR and Aish weren't that great in the film. Did Junior Bachan's  mother really wanted Aish to win an award for this role? Is she serious? Confused I did find Aish to be natural in this film though, sometimes her acting seems forced. But her role in this film is nothing great.  Aish was much much better in Devdas.  And did the film had to be 3 hours long, seriously. I don't know if this a proper review because I stopped watching the film after I have seen an hour of it, but an hour is a good enough time to decide you will hate the film right? 2.5/5 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Watched JA yesterday. Okay I dont know how this film became a hit because it's a snooze fest. Both HR and Aish weren't that great in the film. Did Junior Bachan's  mother really wanted Aish to win an award for this role? Is she serious? Confused I did find Aish to be natural in this film though, sometimes her acting seems forced. But her role in this film is nothing great.  Aish was much much better in Devdas.  And did the film had to be 3 hours long, seriously. I don't know if this a proper review because I stopped watching the film after I have seen an hour of it, but an hour is a good enough time to decide you will hate the film right? 2.5/5 
@bold: Agreed! Thumbs Up Even I found it to be awfully long and boring. 

The only part I did enjoy was the picturization of Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein.

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
^Yeah the picturization of some of the songs and some scenes are very nice...very royal like...

mysticgoryfilms

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hulchul

OMG! I'm in love this movie, Awesome comedy.. Arshad was too good with his comic timingROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms.khoobsurat.Sunshine Girl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top