Posted: 12 years ago
Pyaar Ka Punchnama - Hadn't even heard of it and wouldn't have watched it except my cousin who had heard some good reviews decided to bring it home. Anyways, it was actually pretty good! The movie was quite funny! The newbies all do a reallly good job esp the guys and the actress who played Neha stuck out the most from the girls. If you haven't seen it, and you're looking for something funny (and not the leave your brain at home kinda funny) then watch this!
X-Men: First Class

Loved it! Go watch it if you want to know how it all started. 
Watched JA yesterday. Okay I dont know how this film became a hit because it's a snooze fest. Both HR and Aish weren't that great in the film. Did Junior Bachan's  mother really wanted Aish to win an award for this role? Is she serious? 😕 I did find Aish to be natural in this film though, sometimes her acting seems forced. But her role in this film is nothing great.  Aish was much much better in Devdas.  And did the film had to be 3 hours long, seriously. I don't know if this a proper review because I stopped watching the film after I have seen an hour of it, but an hour is a good enough time to decide you will hate the film right? 2.5/5 
Originally posted by beboholic

Watched JA yesterday. Okay I dont know how this film became a hit because it's a snooze fest. Both HR and Aish weren't that great in the film. Did Junior Bachan's  mother really wanted Aish to win an award for this role? Is she serious? 😕 I did find Aish to be natural in this film though, sometimes her acting seems forced. But her role in this film is nothing great.  Aish was much much better in Devdas.  And did the film had to be 3 hours long, seriously. I don't know if this a proper review because I stopped watching the film after I have seen an hour of it, but an hour is a good enough time to decide you will hate the film right? 2.5/5 
@bold: Agreed! 👍🏼 Even I found it to be awfully long and boring. 

The only part I did enjoy was the picturization of Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein.

^Yeah the picturization of some of the songs and some scenes are very nice...very royal like...
Hulchul

OMG! I'm in love this movie, Awesome comedy.. Arshad was too good with his comic timing🤣
😍 Beboholic, I respect your opinion!  I loved Jodhaa Akbar and is a classic film in its own right!  It was award-winning and loved by a lot!  A lot of people do not like historicals.  Ash was very good in the movie, but obviously Devdas, HDDCS, even Taal were much better.  I even found her better in Guru.  However, this was Hritik's movie all the way and he rocked as Akbar.  Movies like Jodhaa Akbar are very rare in Bollywood.  I doubt we will see a historical again anytime soon!  😭
Dhobi Ghat

What the heck took me so long to watch this movie?!..mind blowing. I loved it. It's one of those movies...either you love it or you hate it. There isn't really an in between. I was so surprised by how much i liked the movie. It's beautifully shot with some fantastic background scores throughout the movie. I truly enjoyed it. The characters are SO real and so are their stories...i bet there are a lot of people in this world like the characters from this movie. It just makes me think. I loved how its a story of 4 people and some how they all connect. I also admired how the movie showcases the "class" difference. It's nicely done. And of course, the acting wasn't bad which makes the movie even better. From all the characters..my favorite character was Yasmin...even tho she is only seen/heard in the recordings...the way her character is shown, it's truly fascinating. Yasmin stuck with me for a while after i watched the film. The actress that played this character, totally nailed it!

This was a fresh movie...something that's ACTUALLY different. I loved it...adore the film.
To sum all of it up..in the fewest words possible: simply brilliant!!
<3

9/10!
😊
Just watched Udaan on TV...My God... had been wanting to catch it for a long long time... and I just loved every bit of it... really!!!

will edit this post to write more after the whole thing sinks in!!😊
Watched Killers and Going the Distance. I had a great time watching both of the movies. I watched Killers for Katherine Heigl, she is adorable..I was a bit scared of the movie because Ashton kutcher is a horrible actor...but to my surprise he was actually good in this movie. I never found him hot because he is so goofy but he is really hot in this movie.