Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I watched Chal Mere Bhai yesterday starring Salman Khan, Karisma, and Sanjay Dutt. And it was a very funny and entertaining movie. The story is the usual, re-hashed stuff with two guys falling for the same girl but it was told in a light-hearted way. 

It was my first time watching this movie and I enjoyed it. Sanjay and Salman were so mean to Karisma in the beginning of the film LOL saying that she doesn't know anything and both wanting to get rid of her secretary job. LOL. 

Salman and Karisma share fabulous chemistry. Their first meeting was hilarious where Karisma was getting late for work and she stopped Salman mid-way while he was driving asking to drop her off, he got so annoyed. lmao. "Please drive fast" "Slow chalunga mein, slow chalunga." "Left! Left! Left!" "Right jaunga mein." LOL Too cute. 

And there was this one scene in the movie where Salman goes to a temple to pray for Sanjay and he says something like, "Amitabh Bachchan came to the temple to pray to you but you made me as such that I cannot even reach the bell." Hehehe. LOL

Very funny movie. Everyone was great. Sanjay, Salman, and Karisma all performed well. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 15 June 2011 at 11:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yarengamla_-iktaara-toothbrush13TheDilettanteSayNO2Fur.preity*zintaburgerchaapKhaleesiruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priwonder

Priwonder

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i watched ready.:)
it isnt a great story but i have to say, its hilarious and a good time pass. Thats the type of films i like so i was happy with ready and expecially salman because honestly speaking, his previous hits such as wanted was ok and i hated dabangg. so i thought he was good in ready and his chemistry with asin was awesome. better than the previous actresses, i think. he looks really good with her and should do more films with her. :)

i would rate it 7.5/8 out of 10. i like good entertaining movies so i liked it:).

Edited by neha890 - 15 June 2011 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith.khoobsurat.wida

TheDilettante

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Watched Thank You today, not as bad as I thought it would be. It does remind me of other films like No Entry, Masti, but it wasn't a bad time pass film.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithfly2mewida

Sheldon_Bazinga

IF-Dazzler

Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I watched Bridesmaids today and loved it. Every character is funny and genuine. Melissa McCarthy stood out among the cast. In my opinion a must watch. The review below sums up what I have in my mind regarding the movie.
http://the-reviewer.net/2011/05/12/bridesmaids-movie-review/

Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 15 June 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Felsbar20mehak78a little faithTintinleMechant

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i had seen Flipped a few weeks ago n it was pretty cute..!!!...And oh,i had seen THE Tourist as well...And oh...well,Why a gandola ride didnt seem as romantic as in the movie when i was actually there,i dunnoLOL

Edited by -anisha- - 16 June 2011 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anisha-

i had seen Flipped a few weeks ago n it was pretty cute..!!!...And oh,i had seen THE Tourist as well...And oh...well,Why a gandola ride didnt seem as romantic as in the movie when i was actually there,i dunnoLOL

I was laughing after seeing the Tourist.. its not even a TP movie.. LOL. I found it lame. Tongue

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by -anisha-

I was laughing after seeing the Tourist.. its not even a TP movie.. LOL. I found it lame. Tongue

U see i saw it on my way back from ItalyTongue...lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top