Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I am sure a Kat fan can help me with this.

So I caught bits and pieces of this movie, Basha-The Boss and I saw Katrina in it. I went through her filmography and didn't see any such movie listed.

Did anyone else see this movie? I am pretty sure that was her. Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
^^ Katrina is in it. I don't know where you looked but here:
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Basha-The-Boss/70059076
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

So I caught bits and pieces of this movie, Basha-The Boss and I saw Katrina in it. I went through her filmography and didn't see any such movie listed.

Is it a south film? if yes she has done some south films. And when I googled the movie, Katrina is on the film poster. So yeah she is def in the movie I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

MrsNealCaffrey

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

frostya little faith.Alluring.-iktaara-Siddhi_fly2meParachute.mysticgoryfilmsSobtiObsessionruky786widaSunshine Girl

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

its orignally a malayalam movie named as Balram vs taradas the hindi dubbed version was called basha-the boss..

i watched Kung fu panda.. what an adorable moviee.. i loved itt.. Po is the cutest panda i have ever seen.. all the characters were superbb.. 4/5 Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Alluring.mysticgoryfilmsruky786

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

Dil Chahta Hai was coming on TV today! It's the third time since the past month that I've watched it. Such an EXCELLENT film and definitely goes in my list of favorite Bollywood movies. Now this is what I call a cult classic. It never gets old for me, no matter how many times I watch it. I can watch it 10 times, and still enjoy each and every part of it without getting bored. That's how much I love watching it. It makes me laugh, brings a smile to my face, and even makes me emotional. I can't even pick out my favorite scenes from the movie and if I were to really do that, then I'd just end up talking about the whole movie lol. It's superbly directed and has everything working for it - music, cast, script, dialogues, etc. Gotta give a special mention to the scene in Goa between Akash, Sameer, and Sid when they are overlooking the scenery over the mountains. It just so...poignant. 

Definitely worth a watch! I thoroughly enjoyed it and would give it a 5/5! =)
Do you have UTV Movies? Because I watched DCH today too. LOL

I agree that it is a classic. It is definitely my favorite movie of all time. 

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
X-Men: First Class :  Simply terrific. I am not a big superhero person, or an action movie person but have always had a soft spot for xmen, so for anyone who reads the MARVEL comics xmen or has seen the other films, this one is the best in every way. James Mcavoy plays a young Proffesor Xavier seamlessly, and Michael Fassbender as a tortured young Magneto plays the part just as well. It was touching and epic and sweeping and everything you'd want from a movie about a group of human mutants discovering strangers like themselves. It places the origins of the future xmen clear enough so that people who dont read the comics (like myself) understand the marvel universe and appreciate it. Go watch it everyone! It's actually fantastic.

a little faithMrsNealCaffrey

.Alluring.

IF-Dazzler

.Alluring.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
watched Source Code, The Adjustment Bureau and The messenger today.. none of them were interesting. all of them are simply "okay". watched the first two only for Jake Gyllenhaal and Matt Damon. won't watch it again though Ouch

a little faithMrsNealCaffrey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top