Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 149

Micky_elle

Goldie

Micky_elle

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I watched Ready and I just cant tell you how awful it was :(  It was so untolerable and I was just waiting when it would end. Salman did the same old stuff he usually does in his movies. Asin's make up was horrible and it was annoying everytime she pouted her mouth sidewards..lol...No storyline..charcters were confusing..did not know who was who till the end. The jokes were repetitive and nothing really memorable in this movie at all. The theatre was less packed and so I am assuming many of the audience have not liked the movie, although it has a had a good opening first week. However, enjoyed the trailers of Delhi Belly, Ra1 and ZNMD...looking forward to these and positive they will be better than Ready. I sincerely hope Salman stops doing movies for his friends and takes on more meaningful cinema before he retires Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly2me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micky_elle

I watched Ready and I just cant tell you how awful it was :(  It was so untolerable and I was just waiting when it would end. Salman did the same old stuff he usually does in his movies. Asin's make up was horrible and it was annoying everytime she pouted her mouth sidewards..lol...No storyline..charcters were confusing..did not know who was who till the end. The jokes were repetitive and nothing really memorable in this movie at all. The theatre was less packed and so I am assuming many of the audience have not liked the movie, although it has a had a good opening first week. However, enjoyed the trailers of Delhi Belly, Ra1 and ZNMD...looking forward to these and positive they will be better than Ready. I sincerely hope Salman stops doing movies for his friends and takes on more meaningful cinema before he retires Angry

Was Ra.one trailer shown with Ready? Shocked

Micky_elle

Goldie

Micky_elle

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by Micky_elle

Was Ra.one trailer shown with Ready? Shocked

Oh yes..It was..I live in dubai and it was shown at our screening theatre..the trailer looks promising..very hollywoodish Tongue..SRK looks good in the trailer...however, Arjun and Kareena were not in the promo, it was just SRK all the way!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
^ I live in america, but ra.one trailer wasn't shown. Only ZNMD and can't remember the other one! 

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Gupt: I've seen this film so many times. I saw this in the theatre when It came out. I like everything about this film. Paisa Vasool. This is probably only one of the films I like of Kajol. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith.khoobsurat.

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Ready

Ohmygosh. Why did i watch this movie?!...I hear this movie is doing great at the box office. I don't know what to say...I guess its just not my type? I guess there are a lot of people that love movies like this? Stern Smile I don't know but anyways...
To me this was a waste of time and money. I can't tell you how many times i thought about just getting up and leaving the theater..but ya know, i thought "oh, it'll get better. It has to get better." Boy, was i wrong!! Wasted my money on some tacky, stupid, brainless movie. It's one of those Salman movies...im not a big fan of that type of movie so i honestly am having trouble to say something good about it. I remember watching the Telugu version and loving it...maybe that's one of the reasons why i feel the way i do...but this one just doesn't do it for me. There is nothing great about this movie. I was so disappointed with the first half...the whole first half consits of running around the trees and then the story actually starts somewhere in the second half. The acting is okay but that's about it & i guess Salman looks good..does that count?..And oh my gosh...the dialogues killed me. I didn't find anything funny...i probably laughed like twice..maybe. I watched "Thank You" yesterday and thought that was bad..um...that movie is better than this one. At least it didn't have SO many unnecessary cameo roles and i wasn't left wondering what Chunky Pandey was doing in the film...

Bottom line...if you want to watch something that makes no sense...has no logic..and you just want to goof around then yes, this movie is for that. Go catch it if that's what you want.

Ratings: 3/10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverSiddhi_

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Children of the corn part 1

Watched it again after a long time.Goosshhh despite the movie is tooo old...I cant believe it still has its horror effects...the other horror movies seem funny when u watch them after a while but thz series can never fail to entertain u...the background movie still gave me the creeps...Love it...

9/10

-iktaara-

IF-Dazzler

-iktaara-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Virasaat: Poignant and emotional. I fell in love with Tabu all over again. She played gehna with such simplicity that there is no other way than to accept her wholeheartedly. Big Thumbs Up to her! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Sunshine Girlruky786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top