Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Om Jai Jagdish came on Star Gold...it's ok. I dont really remember the last time I watched it but I only watched it since I was bored..the film wasn't that brilliant. Anil and Waheeda did amazing, Abhi was average and Fardeen...blah...Tara's voice was dubbed (none other than Amisha Patel) and Mahima was good and Urmila was alright too.

2/5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 148)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Arakshyan-Boring,Boring n Boring ...

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Patalia House- It was odd. It had no soul. Also, I liked Anushka in BBB but in Patalia House she was horrible. 

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Bodyguard- AWESOME, SUPER AWESOME, FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Lol. Sorry, I am a die hard Salman fan and I think the movie did have the sensible story, and mature ending.

Loved it from beginning to end.

And on top of that Teri Meri killed everything.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Rating: 4.5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Bodyguard- AWESOME, SUPER AWESOME, FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Lol. Sorry, I am a die hard Salman fan and I think the movie did have the sensible story, and mature ending.

Loved it from beginning to end.

And on top of that Teri Meri killed everything.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Rating: 4.5/5

ShockedShocked

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

OH MY GOD! I LOVED Mere Brother Ki Dulhan! It was a REALLY good movie! Party Way better than I even expected! And my expectations were HIGH!!

Lets start with the songs first-
They were picturised perfectly, at the perfect moments. So proud of Sohail Sen and Ali the director. My fav song/scene was the Do Dhaari Talwaar song. Damn that was super funny and on top of that cute! Haha but I love how they did Ali-Kat and Imran-Tara in the movie song but in the song video which we saw last week its Imran-Kat & Ali-Tara. They worked really hard on that song! Then I loved Isq Risk. Awww so sad and cute! Poor Immu but aww Kat! I loved the scene when Ali and Kat both are trying to say something to Imran with their eyes, awww! I also LOVED Madhubala! Ahaha it was HILARIOUS! Especially when they are all dancing and Katrina's dad is trying to see whats in the glass behind them, haha super drunk ROFL. Loved that song!! But Choomantar was BEYOND cute!! Ahaha they had so much fun! And the best part- it looked REAL! Which it was because they really did have fun shooting this film! Katrina was so cute in all her outfits in Choomantar lol <3 Dhunki simply rocked man! Katrina is HOT HOT HOT! But her face is too innocent to be bad ass. lol or this was a badly portrayed by whoever designed it because her bad ass look in Blue was very realistic :) And MBKD title song was sweet, I liked all the girls dresses :) ImmuEmbarrassed

Now the roles-
Ali - WOW, I was shocked by his character. He was really good! My fav part of his is when he says KUSH when Immu is playing badminton ROFL! Ali is so cute and funny. I loved his character, especially the beginning of the movie! Ahaha man that was hilarious with PialaLOL 

Imran - He really surprised me, his acting was great. He needs improvement in some parts but he has definitely improved from before. Some of his expressions were bad but overall he carried his role very well. Actually he was awesome, he was THE guy of the movie lol. Very cute and chill and I loved how his love for Dimple was very realisticEmbarrassed

KATRINAAA - Ahhh I LOVED her role and her acting was FANTASTIC! Her expressions were PERFECT in every moment. This role was tailor made for her! She did REALLY well, I am majorly impressed! Though I do agree that at some times her hindi was not that great, but gotta say, she has improved a lot. I love this girl, she improves so much from every film! She was hilarious too, man the dialogues of this film are FAB, so funny, sometimes I couldn't control my laughter! I liked that her character was always screaming and crazy and even dumb haha, it made it more realistic. Plus I loved her honesty. And man her best scene was hands down her drunk scene. Ahahahaha that was DAMN funny! One of my fav moments in the movie was when she is finished eating the yogurt in the car and then Imran and Kat are like staring at each other! AWWW SHO CUTEEEDay Dreaming ufff! These two are surprisingly HOT! I was not sure about this couple at all! They looked SO good together in the whole movie!

Tara - she was really good! She's really pretty as well! Nice dance in Do Dhaari Talwaar :) But it was obvious that Katrina's figure was better haha LOL Anyway she was really good too! Impressive!

One thing that irked me in the scenes that it was there-
Katrina's cheek implants. W*F?! Kat please NEVER do that again! They were so annoying! I couldn't stop thinking about it! I was so glad whenever an older scene came. Like when they weren't in Agra because thats when she got it done.

But omg I LOVED the end. Hahaha it was perfect for this film. Overall this film was pretty realistic. I almost thought it wasn't at one point because I was like the familes would have fought and then they did lol. So I was glad that happened. And the car scene with the dads was so funny lol Immu & Kat are so cute and good! Definitely not the worst actors of bollywood as some say! I loved that Kat was the first dulhan to come on a gora. I'm gona do the same at my wedding Partyhahaha :)

I'm giving this film a 5/5! GO KATRINA! Thats my girl! She held this film on HER star power! But each and every person in the cast of this film worked really hard and well. I'm so proud of everyone! Kat, Imran, Ali, Tara! Everyone did great! Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Siddhi_U-No-Pooruky786

Merin_Gifford

Merin_Gifford

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I saw Mere Brother ki Dulhan, i like Katrina's character in this movie especailly a Bindaas typo gal but still a decent one :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Watched Taxi Driver with Robert De Niro today. It is definitely a classic! Enjoyed myself a lot while watching this film. Truly gripped me into the story. Wasn't bored even for a second. And Robert De Niro looked so delicious back then!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top