Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 10)

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
delhi 6...watched it for the 2nd time. I didn't like it the 1st time but now i think its not tht bad after all. It's a decent movie with amazing songs =) After watching this movie, i dnt buy the "sonam cant act" (it's my opinion too btw even though im her huge fan) anymore. She was actually pretty good in this movie & she def. has the potential...her best performance so far. I dnt know if thts a compliment or not lol. Maybe she stopped trying? idk.

7/10
=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by kash4life

Wacthed Ready...Love the songs, the film is pure shite. I liked Asin in Ghajini, but in this she was so irritating, almost a Katrina type role in the film. Salman has charisma I'll give him that, but the story is SO stupid LOL

I think I can safely say, I don't really get desi humour in Bollywood, I fail to find it funny, I just sit their with a blank face and in some cases cringing.

If a film like Ready becomes an ATBB or whatever its called , then I am definetely losing hope in Bollywood!

Saw RHDTM today for like the 4th time...I know it was a flop, and to be honest the movie is really cliche'd and shite in most bits, but I love the chemistry of Maddy and Diya Mirza! And for their first films they acted so well! The scene where Diya Mirza is introduced in the rain...so serene!
And the music...Heart

That reminds me...there was a white guy sitting behind me in the theater, and he would just say what the f everytime something is suppose to be funny and everyone else around him is laughing and he is just confused LOL

From his conversation with a person sitting next to him, he said it was his first bollywood movie, ...and he left in the middle of the movie!

Thats what my Korean friend says all the time LOLLOL

Aren't korean ppl usually know about bollywood movies. I find korean movies OTT too...so why judge bollywood. No offense to your friend. Am just saying lol
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

delhi 6...watched it for the 2nd time. I didn't like it the 1st time but now i think its not tht bad after all. It's a decent movie with amazing songs =) After watching this movie, i dnt buy the "sonam cant act" (it's my opinion too btw even though im her huge fan) anymore. She was actually pretty good in this movie & she def. has the potential...her best performance so far. I dnt know if thts a compliment or not lol. Maybe she stopped trying? idk.

7/10
=)
I liked Sonam in Delhi 6 too. She looked gorgeous. She looks very beautiful when they dress her up in Indian get-up like Saawariya and this movie.

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I think Sonam looked her best in D6. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly2memysticgoryfilms

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i saw 7 pounds .. i enjoined the movie good acting by will smith n good story traying to help 7 people .. i watched it for the seconed time..
i liked the date scnce when they r singing n the other
when he is n the bathroom calling 199 .. its not a great movie but i enjoied it
you2 IF-Rockerz
you2
you2

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Watched Pyar ka punchnama...what a blast!
Me and my friends had such a great time.

Highly recommendedThumbs Up

preity*zinta

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Game and DMD, Abishek really grew on me between both, DMD was fantastic, and Game had a very good plot, the only think was kangana, she was really bad Confused

Overall i would give DMD a 4/5 and Game a 3.5/5

.khoobsurat.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I FINALLY watched Saat Khoon Maaf! Gosh...I loved it! It was a really good film, amazing acting by all! Man Naseerudin's son is beyond cute...PC was just FAB...another fanatastic performance by her...she is on a role! Though I have question- Who was the 7th husband that she killed? because she only killed 6!

My rating- 4.5/5 Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Siddhi_

Go to top