Posted: 12 years ago
Break Ke Baad

Well, its one of those one time watchers. Its a decent movie...but just a one time watch. It's youthful and fresh BUT...its just another cute love story. I didn't find anything to go ga-ga over. I liked the story and how they put it together but the acting could have been a whole lot better. Imran has done a okay job but Deepika...my gosh. I've definitely seen better from her! Geez! But one thing that i did like about the movie was Imran and Deepika's chemistry...that was fab.
Anyway...it was a good movie. Killed my boredom. Decent. I don't have anything special to say about it. Lol.
Ratings:6/10
😊

Patiala House

So, i have to say. When i started the movie i was already so convinced that i wouldn't finish it. But i was so wrong...all those bad reviews that i read about this movie...i don't know where they came from. Because i absolutely loved it. It was such a pleasant surprise. And not gonna lie..since it was a Akshay movie i was expecting another Namaste London!😆 But i was truly surprised. Im glad i gave the movie a chance.
This is a good movie about respect, adjustments according to your adults, family bonding, attachments, and decisions.  I enjoyed every bit of it. I loved the fact that this movie actually had a story to tell...which was great. It was very interesting to watch. And the acting wasn't bad at all. [I was expecting it to be horrible]. I loved everyone in it. Even Akshay was good...that's probably the first time i've said that. 😆  And not to mention...Anuskha i thought, did a wonderful job. It was pleasant to watch her. So overall, its a good movie...good story...good acting...good entertainment.
Raitings: 8.5/10
😊
Hey ya'll (I'm from Texas...jokes...ya'll maybe i ain't jokin')
anyways
so i watched Red Swastik the other day
and i can guarantee ya'll that its the best movie on earth to have been released 
yeah, for a pervert and &#*$^#& that is
ewww! 
it was really disgusting!
i swear
Sherlyn Chopra looks like a po*nstar
No, she IS a po*nstar
if you like low budget, disgusting, degrading-women, no plot and &&#*&@^ movies, please DO WATCH RED SWASTIK!
oh and also, some scenes were hardcore
i was sitting there and just thinking, damn she makes rakhi sawant and mallika sherawat look like angels 
this movie is so ironic...trying to show women shouldn't be cheated on by degrading women even more
anyways if anyone else watched the movie and cried for wasting 2 hours of their whole life (unfortunately u wont get them back)
look at this and smile

my rating: still too nauseated from puking after watching 2 hours of bull crap

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704456
Edited by mystic-writer92 - 12 years ago
Thank You

Mindless comedy. That's what this movie is...brainless. My favourite thing about this movie was Vidya Balan's cameo role..(where she doesn't do much), but that's my favourite part. From this movie she takes the "best actor" title even though she doesn't say a word! Lol. That's should say enough about the movie.😆
Its the same old story...husband's cheating on their wife with different women. BUT in this movie there is a twist and that twist is...Akshay with a flute who changes the guys! What a story...mind blowing!
But seriously...not an interesting script..no good acting(minus Vidya)...and i guess you can say it was funny (because it was so dumb)! So yeah..that's the movie. This one is a comedy alright!!
Raitings: 3/10.
Originally posted by fly2me

Thank You

Mindless comedy. That's what this movie is...brainless. My favourite thing about this movie was Vidya Balan's cameo role..(where she doesn't do much), but that's my favourite part. From this movie she takes the "best actor" title even though she doesn't say a word! Lol. That's should say enough about the movie.😆
Its the same old story...husband's cheating on their wife with different women. BUT in this movie there is a twist and that twist is...Akshay with a flute who changes the guys! What a story...mind blowing!
But seriously...not an interesting script..no good acting(minus Vidya)...and i guess you can say it was funny (because it was so dumb)! So yeah..that's the movie. This one is a comedy alright!!
Raitings: 3/10.

its getting really annoying now to watch these types of movies. why can't anees bazmee comes up with some different types of comedies? 

i saw u me aur hum today.. its a pretty good film..specially the second part. but too long 
^^ I totally agree and wonder the same thing. Brainless comedies one after another. Im seriously waiting and craving for some GOOD comedy.
I watched Parineeta. The film was nice, but nothing pathbreaking. When the film was starting,  I thought I was going to see something different than the usual bollywood story..but the story is the same...rich guy falls in love with not so rich girl. The father wishes her to get married ect..a bit melodramic also.

the music is very nice. The performance are nice. Saif was awesome, and he looked so hot. Vidya looked beautiful in some scenes, some scenes she looked bad. Her performance was good. She was natural. But very overrated, the way ppl talk about her performance on this forum..I thought I was gonna see a pathbreaking performance. Considering she had acting experience before this, I would expect this kind of performrance from her first film in bollywood. she gave a beautiful performance but nothing great. Sometimes, her acting is wooden in the film.  And her laughing scenes seem fake. Overall good performance though..I think Saif was better than her because he was consistent with his performance.

The film gets a little boring...3/5

Am probably gonna see Raincoat next...seems like a lot of ppl liked Aish in that...wanna see her performance.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
I watched Ready and I just cant tell you how awful it was :(  It was so untolerable and I was just waiting when it would end. Salman did the same old stuff he usually does in his movies. Asin's make up was horrible and it was annoying everytime she pouted her mouth sidewards..lol...No storyline..charcters were confusing..did not know who was who till the end. The jokes were repetitive and nothing really memorable in this movie at all. The theatre was less packed and so I am assuming many of the audience have not liked the movie, although it has a had a good opening first week. However, enjoyed the trailers of Delhi Belly, Ra1 and ZNMD...looking forward to these and positive they will be better than Ready. I sincerely hope Salman stops doing movies for his friends and takes on more meaningful cinema before he retires 😡
Originally posted by Micky_elle

I watched Ready and I just cant tell you how awful it was :(  It was so untolerable and I was just waiting when it would end. Salman did the same old stuff he usually does in his movies. Asin's make up was horrible and it was annoying everytime she pouted her mouth sidewards..lol...No storyline..charcters were confusing..did not know who was who till the end. The jokes were repetitive and nothing really memorable in this movie at all. The theatre was less packed and so I am assuming many of the audience have not liked the movie, although it has a had a good opening first week. However, enjoyed the trailers of Delhi Belly, Ra1 and ZNMD...looking forward to these and positive they will be better than Ready. I sincerely hope Salman stops doing movies for his friends and takes on more meaningful cinema before he retires 😡

Was Ra.one trailer shown with Ready? 😲
Originally posted by beboholic

Was Ra.one trailer shown with Ready? 😲

Oh yes..It was..I live in dubai and it was shown at our screening theatre..the trailer looks promising..very hollywoodish 😛..SRK looks good in the trailer...however, Arjun and Kareena were not in the promo, it was just SRK all the way!!!
^ I live in america, but ra.one trailer wasn't shown. Only ZNMD and can't remember the other one!