Posted: 12 years ago

Hello,

Feel free to continue posting reviews on any movies you have seen here...

I watched Break Ke Baad the other day. Despite all the criticism I read about the movie, I decided to give it a try. Gosh, what was I thinking at that time? Deepika's character was too annoying and irritating. Bad acting, Deepika 👎🏼 Imran was ok, The only person's acting I liked was the actress who played Abhay's Bua. She was the only one good in the film. 

My rating 1.5/5

x x
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

I watched Break Ke Baad the other day. Despite all the criticism I read about the movie, I decided to give it a try. Gosh, what was I thinking at that time? Deepika's character was too annoying and irritating. Bad acting, Deepika 👎🏼 Imran was ok, The only person's acting I liked was the actress who played Abhay's Bua. She was the only one good in the film. 

My rating 1.5/5

x x

i agree she was totally OTT and irritating. imran was better 

Watched this Tamil movie the past weekend on Instant Netflix... I dont know the name of the movie in Tamil... This one had English sub titles...

A good watch...  A poignant story... Great acting by Madhavan, Simran, Nandita Das and the little girl.. Mani Ratnam has done an amazing job in the portrayal of a war torn Sri Lanka, a childs anguish, the parents dilemma, the father-daughter relationship, a mother's unconditional love... A very touching story... Only negative is the length of the movie... I wish it was a little shorter...

And dont forget to keep a box of Kleenex next to you... 😊

@Maddy: Its a Mani Ratnam film called Kannathil Muthamittal. And i agree its an excellent movie. Top Notch acting, direction, even the child was great. Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
Originally posted by masakaliii

@Maddy: Its a Mani Ratnam film called Kannathil Muthamittal. And i agree its an excellent movie. Top Notch acting, direction, even the child was great.

Oh... Is it... I am not familiar with Tamil... It was listed in English in Netflix... Thankfully it had sub titles...

Yep... One of the good movies I have watched in recent times...
Band Baaja Baarat

I loved it. It was a lot of fun watching and it was fresh for me. It completely worked for me. The movie and the acting in it was so honest, fresh and youthful. Totally entertaining.  And the chemistry between Anushka and Ranveer was fantastic. They look really good together onscreen. The whole movie had me on my toes...yeah, there were some parts that i thought were kind of repetitive in the second half but it wasn't unbearable! I enjoyed every bit of it. I also enjoyed the plot of the movie very much. Nice one. I was truly surprised by how much i liked the movie. It has a great plot, lovely characters and good acting! I would definitely recommend it! 😊
Ratings: 7/10!

No One Killed Jessica

Wow! What a movie! LOVED IT! I knew the story very well so it was predictable and yet the whole time i was watching the movie it had be totally attached. And to top it off Rani and Vidya were a pleasure to watch! The entire movie was a great effort...and very very very nicely done. I don't even know how to put it to words other that...GREAT MOVIE. And such a great story. Justice, justice, justice...i wish there was more of it in this world. Totally recommend this movie!😊
Ratings: 8.5/10!
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Oh... Is it... I am not familiar with Tamil... It was listed in English in Netflix... Thankfully it had sub titles...

Yep... One of the good movies I have watched in recent times...

i cried alot in Kannathil muthamittal.. i wish Simran and Madhavan did more movies together.. Madhavan is just amazingg...

okay i watched this tamil movie Anjathe and a telugu movie Mirapakaay..

Mirapakaay was full on paisa vasool with a good story plus it had Ravi Teja.. icing on the cake for me..😆😆 Maass Maharaja is fantabulous..⭐️😳

and Anjathey was pretty good too.. the actors were amazinggg.. Narain, Ajmal but my special mention goes to Prasanna.. he was awsomeee..😳

i got sooo many dvd's from the dvd store.. i will be busy finishing all of them and would keep coming here..😆
i saw pyaar ka panchnama.😃 ..must watch
just caught rocket Singh salesman of the year. I don't know how this film was a flop,  I really enjoyed watching it :)