Page 1 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Hello,

Feel free to continue posting reviews on any movies you have seen here...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuria little faithchristiandior.TheDilettanteburgerchaapSiddhi_eraserSobtiObsessionAishMinozruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.ruky786Sunshine Girl

.Alluring.

IF-Dazzler

.Alluring.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lone_Persona.

I watched Break Ke Baad the other day. Despite all the criticism I read about the movie, I decided to give it a try. Gosh, what was I thinking at that time? Deepika's character was too annoying and irritating. Bad acting, Deepika Thumbs Down Imran was ok, The only person's acting I liked was the actress who played Abhay's Bua. She was the only one good in the film. 

My rating 1.5/5

x x

i agree she was totally OTT and irritating. imran was better 

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Watched this Tamil movie the past weekend on Instant Netflix... I dont know the name of the movie in Tamil... This one had English sub titles...

A good watch...  A poignant story... Great acting by Madhavan, Simran, Nandita Das and the little girl.. Mani Ratnam has done an amazing job in the portrayal of a war torn Sri Lanka, a childs anguish, the parents dilemma, the father-daughter relationship, a mother's unconditional love... A very touching story... Only negative is the length of the movie... I wish it was a little shorter...

And dont forget to keep a box of Kleenex next to you... Smile

A Peck on the Cheek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-iktaara-TintinleMechantaxeionruky786

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@Maddy: Its a Mani Ratnam film called Kannathil Muthamittal. And i agree its an excellent movie. Top Notch acting, direction, even the child was great.

Edited by masakaliii - 09 June 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Mmmmm-axeion

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masakaliii

@Maddy: Its a Mani Ratnam film called Kannathil Muthamittal. And i agree its an excellent movie. Top Notch acting, direction, even the child was great.

Oh... Is it... I am not familiar with Tamil... It was listed in English in Netflix... Thankfully it had sub titles...

Yep... One of the good movies I have watched in recent times...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Band Baaja Baarat

I loved it. It was a lot of fun watching and it was fresh for me. It completely worked for me. The movie and the acting in it was so honest, fresh and youthful. Totally entertaining.  And the chemistry between Anushka and Ranveer was fantastic. They look really good together onscreen. The whole movie had me on my toes...yeah, there were some parts that i thought were kind of repetitive in the second half but it wasn't unbearable! I enjoyed every bit of it. I also enjoyed the plot of the movie very much. Nice one. I was truly surprised by how much i liked the movie. It has a great plot, lovely characters and good acting! I would definitely recommend it! Smile
Ratings: 7/10!

No One Killed Jessica

Wow! What a movie! LOVED IT! I knew the story very well so it was predictable and yet the whole time i was watching the movie it had be totally attached. And to top it off Rani and Vidya were a pleasure to watch! The entire movie was a great effort...and very very very nicely done. I don't even know how to put it to words other that...GREAT MOVIE. And such a great story. Justice, justice, justice...i wish there was more of it in this world. Totally recommend this movie!Smile
Ratings: 8.5/10!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Kruti.S-preity*zintaSiddhi_ruky786Sunshine Girl

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by masakaliii

Oh... Is it... I am not familiar with Tamil... It was listed in English in Netflix... Thankfully it had sub titles...

Yep... One of the good movies I have watched in recent times...

i cried alot in Kannathil muthamittal.. i wish Simran and Madhavan did more movies together.. Madhavan is just amazingg...

okay i watched this tamil movie Anjathe and a telugu movie Mirapakaay..

Mirapakaay was full on paisa vasool with a good story plus it had Ravi Teja.. icing on the cake for me..LOLLOL Maass Maharaja is fantabulous..StarEmbarrassed

and Anjathey was pretty good too.. the actors were amazinggg.. Narain, Ajmal but my special mention goes to Prasanna.. he was awsomeee..Embarrassed

i got sooo many dvd's from the dvd store.. i will be busy finishing all of them and would keep coming here..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithTintinleMechant

Post Reply New Post

Go to top