Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

BeautifulDream.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.Nomaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATION for the new shop
OMG...Girl...you are sooo awesomeee :|
your each & every siggy is different from each other..
My fav one is KaJen siggy...Gosh it's sooo gorgeous..
Gonna use it...
and those Icons are terrific...
sonam icons, IHLS siggys ..OMG..i ahve no words...
your colouring is just mindblowing.
I am big fan of your work...
too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
                                 CONGRATULATIONS AISH :)
             Luved d first update of ur 5th (OMGzzLOL)
                            Creations Shop..
              Hope to see many more such shops
                         cuming up ur way...Embarrassed
                                 CONGO..

aishhh.

-DarkFantasy-

IF-Rockerz

-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Love ur creations .. Add me to ur PM list Big smile Embarrassed

aishhh.

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 6. Big smile

aishhh.

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

RESERVED FOR COMMENT

edited my essayLOL

Hello ShellloHug ok i no im lateeLOL im like sooo lateee 7 pages and that to like in under 24 hoursLOLLOLi told you i could never be first againLOL im like no where near the begining naaLOLok now to the main pointLOL
Congratss On Your New Gallery Aishh .x
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
Hope you Open Loadzzz Loadzzz Loadzzz
Loadzzz Moreee! i Mean it!Tongue 
KEEP ROCKING ! AS ALWAYS . X
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

5th Gallery already sooo fasttt Yaar im waiting to comment on 6th gallery soonWinkim sure its goona be fast by the speed of your gallery  its not far at allBig smile7 pages in 24 hours its Super Fast.Big smileThis has to go this way as your Work! is just AMAZING.BRILLIANT.FABULOUS.
AWESOME.TERRIFIC! Just WOW WORK!

Lets Start with your Fifth Gallery Look i just LOVE how your first page looks everytime when you open a new galleryBig smilejust Love how it looksBig smileyour fifth gallery siggg is just STUNNING Anushka looking FAB Big smile love that smile Winkbest person to be on  your gallery sigg i just LOVE your intro how you did everything how you named all the people that are close to youBig smile how you have written about them its was FUN  reading it allBig smilei am really TOUCHED to be on your first page
 Hug

ok now to the updateLOL i hope i never got yu bored reading all what ive written and what im gonna writeROFLas i promised in my last comment what im goona do and always do.ROFL

FABULOUSSS UPDATE AISHHHClapClap Its HUGE! which i LOVETongue
starting with MayankNupur the avis are just AMAZINGGG the avis have come out really really beautiful i dont think ive seen such big avis from you before na i cant remember but these big avis are looking really really NICE!.Big smileO M G Shockedthe ArTi siggg is just ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked im not a massive big fan of them but ive always loved them in mjht Big smileand BY GOD THE SIG YOU HAVE MADE! God just gobsmackedShocked when i saw it. Really its just WOW this is my favourite MaYur/ArTi sigg you have made till dateBig smile ive saved it for sureBig smile. LOVE how you did the text just FABBB and the text its self says it all. Perfect Text choice AishBig smilePerfect pics choice everyting about the sigg is Perfect sooo LOVE ITStarClapClap

The Maan&Geet sigg is just really really Awesome again the text , picture and everything is really Awesome. I used to love them alot but ive stopped watching the show since  the argument of MaNeet didnt like how the story was going. But really Awesome Sigg Aish love how it came out. ClapClapClap

Imran and Sonam Work is sooo FabbbClapClapClapthey make such a cute coupleBig smilethe icons are really great! All three of the sigs are just Super AwesomeClapClapAll three have some thats just looking Awesome i dont no what just something when you look at them i really LOVE  the 2nd one alot. The 2nd one love how you did the text Love the PINK in the background and how you used the picture twiceBig smile.Love the Sonam siggg ever soo Gorgeous love those pics esp the one on the left my left.WinkBig smile 

Ok now to my new CRAZE!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingi have there craze from the promosLOLand since ive seen the first 3 episodes my craze has gone even moreDay DreamingDay DreamingThey look AMAZING TOGTHERDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and By God Arnav's temper is just Maar DarlaLOLi sooo LOVED the Durga Scene esp the duppata flying scene Day Dreaming cant wait to see what happens todayBig smile. Ok now to the BREATHTAKING WORKDay DreamingDay DreamingOMG How many times will i be doing thisShocked (LOL)After seeing your ArHi work im gone .SillyThe Avis are justtt BRILLIANTT just AWESOME saved yaar i soo love the avisssClapClapClap I LOVE all the sigg each and everyoneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming1st sigg is just Hayeee LOVE the text and how you used sooo manyy caps its looking WOW i loved the flower thing you used in the middle at the top and loved the black you left in the background  Day DreamingDay Dreaming2nd sigg is FABBB  loved how you used the text and the three circle on the siggBig smilelol i dont no the correct name for themLOL i just loved this scene loved how Arnav pulled Khushi closed to himDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming even though it was in gusaLOL but i just cant wait when it will be in not gusaLOL that will be Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 3rd sigg my FAV scene soo farDay DreamingDay Dreaming God this sigg is a KILLER!Day DreamingDay DreamingLoved the black and white affect the text , the pics just everyinggg HAYEEE!Day Dreaming4th sigg
i LOVEEE the text fontBig smilepic is just WOW they are looking AmazinggDay DreamingLOVE how it came out yaarClapClapClap Totally you made my DAY with these ArHi WorkHugi SOOO LOVE THEM ALL CANT STOP STARING.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Jennifer sigg is just really GORGEOUS!the text font is soo Awesome! everything about the sigg is Stunning!Big smileClap Kajen icons are sooo cuteeeBig smileKajen sig is  just TERRIFIC! OMG Everything you have done with this is WOWStarColoring,textures (I dont no much about these things so cant comment on that much )everything FABBB!ClapClapClapStar

Rati avis are just Gorgeous By GodWinkSonam icons are just really Pretty loved those pics esp her pic in the first iconBig smileSukirti sigg is sooo Beautiful! Loved her as PiaBig smile GORGEOUS SIGGBig smile

I cant wai for you to open again i wanna request againTongue
Now for the BRILLIANT REQUESTSClapClapClapClapNoreen's Request is sooo CUTE!love the text and the text font.Big smileKanky's request is reallly BeautifulClapjust like my sweetheart in the sigggBig smile. Aisha's request is reallly AMAZINGGClapI Loved Shareena in JWMBig smile i just loveee her request wish it wasnt a requestWink. Mona&Lola reqs are just greattt loved how you the text Kash standed outBig smileand in Lola's loved how the purple standed outBig smile. Sanm's suprise siggg is just AWESOMEClapClapI sooo love how the you used sooo mannny pics and the text font LOVE this style.ClapBig smile Hinu amd Farzana requests are really Pretty. Love the new style on Hinu's Request and on Farzana's Loved ow you placed the picsBig smile.

:OOO ...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Hayeee!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
My request is yara i think you wanna give me a HEART ATTACKDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i sooo LOVEEE my request is WOWWWDay DreamingDay DreamingWow meaing like this Shocked you always make me do thisLOL But i LOVE it when you doWink i LITERALLY CANT STOP STARING AT ITDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming BY GOD my heart is beatingg FASTDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Ajj kya plan kiya tha jaan lene hai????Day DreamingDay Dreaming
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAYY! I LOVE YOU FOR THISHugHugHugi just LOVE the border you put and i loved the text font you did FAB with the low qaulity caps what would you have done to me if they were hqLOL. ITS OVER PERFECTTHugHugHugTHANK YOU SOOO MUCHHug
I just Love Your Work!Big smileyour work makes just heart beat faster, even gobsmacked like this :O, even make you faint, even make you go crazy, even make you hyper, even make a Big Smile on your face, even make you day dream, even make your DAY! LKE TODAY FOR ME!

*HUGS*

HugHugHugHugHug

TakeCare
LoveYouAlways!
Sofia
xxx
xxx
xxx
ps.CantStopStaringAtMyDABBADay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by iloveyouafridi. - 09 June 2011 at 7:32am

aishhh.

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Congratz on the new gallery Aishh...Big smile
Love the update, all creations are just too good...keep 'em coming!! ClapClap

aishhh.

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
 nidzyou say im a sweetheart, i think YOU are for me, and don't tell me nidz and sweetheart sound wrong together ROFL

Oh myyy Shocked You called me a sweetheart Stern Smile Yeh kaha se aa gaya? Shocked Well I guess people should see me through your eyes. ROFL Or I guess a sweetheart sees others as one? Ermm ROFL

Anyways, lovely, lovely,lovely stuff Aish Hug I love all of them. The ArTi avis esp...please make siggies also. It's such a beautiful scene.

And I love everything...am not good with long comments :((

Love ya loads Hug

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top