Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 154

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
RESERVED!! OMGG .. Im probably already lateStern Smile But I won't take long to UNresLOL

-Edited-

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  AishwariyaParty 

Your name is gorgeousDay Dreaming Has anyone told you that? Lol but I like calling you AishhEmbarrassed...Ya ya I know this is late .. don't remind meStern SmileROFL Don't worry I have planned to punish myself for thisOuch I shouldn't be late to congratulate you .. but im soo happy that you've finally reached your 5th shop .. though I don't like odd numbers .. so ODD!ROFL I will try to comment on every update and spam if im allowed tooLOLLOL so this shop could pass by ASAPTongue I might not even need to do that .. But more importantly .. I hope you continue making wonderful sigs despite the crazy people on IF who like to stealDead and keep growing with superb creations! And seriously you're one of the best sig makers I have seen .. and I have seen manyLOLLOL probably not all of them .. there's SO MANY!

This update is MASSIVE alright .. Wacko Taking forever to loadLOL And ive got such little patience when looking at your creationsLOL 

Well avis are stunningSilly The VM itself was already superb .. Gagan di really did an amazing job with the mergingEmbarrassed
OMGG that ArTi sig is extremely HOT! You should have atleast given a warningPinchROFL  I LOVEE it .. texture is ... well hotLOL 
MaanEet sig came by me as a surprise .. hmm dunno cant remember the last time you made a sig on them! But I love the coloring and well I hope Geet gets a better storyline so I can watch it with a bit of enjoymentLOLLOL I can't even drool anymore watching that showROFL It's repetitiveConfused WOAH! IHLS maniaSilly I lovee SoRanBlushing They look gorgeous together .. why do you make MORE than one sigAngry No im not mad at youLOL Im trying to figure out which one to useD'oh But the icons are stunning<3 First one is amazing because of the coloring and I like the way the text looks!

YIPEE! Stuff on ArShiDancing Im already in LOVE with this couple .. or maybe just Barun..Dont knowROFL AISHH EVERYTHING IS BRILLIANT! ConfusedLOLLOL The 3rd one is MINESROFL Gossh fantabulous<3 OMG im soo gonna use those avis soon .. I just change mines isliyeLOL Awweehh love the sig on JenEmbarrassed its adorable beyond words and im loving that texture .. LOOL Rati avisBlushing Yes she is super cutee .. huge fan of hers and I love watching her interviews .. she speaks wellLOL How many stuff am I seriously gonna be using from just one update?ROFL OMG Suku one really stood out!! The style is unique .. lovely stuff jee

NAHINN! That KaSh sig was a requestShockedShocked Ahh is beautiful.. Love Kanks request .. she told me she wasnt any SaJan fan? Geek I guess she just like SanayaLOLLOL OMGG and the other KaSh sig is gorgeous too *sighs* LOL LOVEE the coloring .. its bhootiful<3

OMGG the last sig is droolsworthyBlushing 
Well loved all the reqs overall .. seriously loved it esp for the opening of your shop .. what a treatEmbarrassedLOL 

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 09 June 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-aishhh.relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL i hav my namee on page 1!!! ROFLROFL
firstt of all congratzz on ur new galleryy dii!!! Hug  n upd8 lookss gr8!! <3 hayee i was inactiv i wasnt able to spam ur previous gall!! ROFL[=)) bt iss baar pakka!! Evil Smile ROFL n abt d upd8!! Day Dreaming m rss ROFLROFL page load hi ni hora!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Edited my comment on page 5

aishhh.

anne156

IF-Dazzler

anne156

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey congats...n awesome work ..loevd ur creations ..add me to ur pm list..

aishhh.

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I HATE myself for being late Stern Smile anyways Miss Adorable congrats Hug
RESS
will be back with my essay Heart

aishhh.

-Sky-

Goldie

-Sky-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
My second attempt in writing this comment since my phone had to fail on me! Pinch And plus to make it worse I'm so late =(
Anyways! Congratulations on your new shop Aish! Your work is stunning! I really loved the first update <3 You need to do me a huge favor! Next time you open reserve a spot for me. Since most likely you'll be open when I'm not there and I won't ve able to get a spot =( and you don't want that do you? *insert puppy eyes here* ROFL Sorry I can't write a extremely long comment like the others. I'm just not capable of it ROFL Best of luck with this new shop and hope you have a million more to come! =D

aishhh.

supreet..

IF-Dazzler

supreet..

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
amazing creations... congo aish...
love all the creations.. just amazing

aishhh.

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
omgg eeeSillyDancing
res res ress
i love you 
let me come back after changing my dabba LOL
Edited:

I lovee you endless GB seriously I am extremely happy to have you in my life. Your just like a sister/friend that i can share anything and everything with and I know we are both going to be there for each other forever Inshaallah. Your the sweetest, amazing, naughtiest and bestest friend ever and I cannot put it into words because they just won't be enough to describe just how much i love you and i won't say thank you for putting my name up there LOLHugHugHug Many many congratulations on your 5th shop and may you open millions and trillions of such successful shops. Your one of the bestest siggy makers on i-f. Your sig styles are all very unique and innovative and your extremely talented and creative. We all just marvel at how superbly you style your sigs and how you color them and everything in your updates is just perfect and flawless and i know won't agree to this as always LOL but trust me your work is outstanding always. Tongue

And I absolutely LOVE the banner, so this is the anushka pic u were talking about, its soo pretty and like always you make her look all the more prettier and your love for her shows in all of your sigs on her. The green and pink tones look amazing together, they're so refreshing and totally summery and that continues throughout your update and see this is why your so talented and original gosh i could just hug you tight right now Big smileHug. Love the entire theme of the shop and also how you wrote "5" with that light stroke and overlay text, brilliant stuff. Tongue

Coming towards the update, gosh that vm by gagan di is soo beautiful and so real i've been lost in it since then which reminds me i have to unreserve in her thread LOL but omgg your avi's are just brilliant i love the coloring on it and the soft effect. The ArTi sig is totally awesome blossom loved how u used the texture to perfect and thos sparkles in place with the coloring totally stand out. The GurTi sig is adorable love this pinkish coloring and that flower brush/texture u used. Hayee the IHLS stuff is too too amazing GB. Its one of my fav films ever and its amazing how u always make stuff on my favs which goes to show we have such a similar choice Big smile. The icons rock the coloring on them is just exceptional. Hayee it was so so tough for me to choose which sig to use(okay that ryhmedLOL) because all of them are beautiful, the coloring and use of texture is amazing. I love how u wrote the text on the second specially and also the blending of the third im gonna use all of these one by one. And the simran sig hayee so cute specially pink with that sepia coloring looks wow. Tongue The IPKKND stuff is fabulous. I am loving this show and barun-sanaya look gr8 together. That texture on the avi's looks amazing. Each sig has such a unique style and i love the textures and coloring in all. Jenny's sig is so pretty with that texture and overall the light texture and everything u used. The KaJen icons and sigs are awesome i so adore this coloring of yours. Aww rati avi's were such a cute surprise loved the texturing and coloring on them and i think this is a new style and it looks gr8. Sona icons are marvellous the best thing GB is how you take something simple and make it beautiful and ethereal okay another hug for you HugLOL. Aww i love love the style of the suku sig where its black upar se with that flower and also coloring is gr8 here. 

Oh gosh finally you finshed with the so many requests man truly hats off to you for pulling this off so well and making each request so so pretty Tongue. Nori's req is beautiful with that glow in the text. I love kanky's req and the B/W with pic looks so soothing sa. Hayee aisha's req is so cute and the blending is perfect in this. The KaSh sig is gr8, again superb blending cuz it gets so difficult to blend pics of different lengths/sizes n everything together but u did that perfectly. The texture and purpleish look in lola's sig looks really pretty. Sam's req is awesome specially how u did the text. I loved hina's req as well and this style is awesome, plz make more like these as well. Aww the coloring in farzana's req is superb. And lastly sofi's req aww the aish style borders are back LOLBig smile. It looks amazing and that green/grey combination is so unique. Tongue

Amazing amazing update as always and i loved your experimentationa and i love you bohat zyada and i think this is one of my longest essays LOL itna toh college mein bhi nai likha hoga LOL but i am so glad it's for you because you deserve every bit of it. Muah HugHug

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 09 June 2011 at 2:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viniva sharmaaishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top