Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 154

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

I'm seriously so indecisive. I've changed my dabba 3 times already with your new update. I promise I'll stop spamming now :$ It's just... I have a lot to say :3 From now, I'll say it all in my RES post. ROFL. I love you Aish :3 All your creations are beyond beautiful <33

You need to change ROFL AGAIN cos Moon has the same dabba and avi as you and I miss KaJen so jaa change kar LMFAO :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jetredrose.

IF-Rockerz

jetredrose.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
RESERVED I PROMISE TO EDIT ASAP :D

aishhh.

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Aissshhh Hug  Hug

Congratulations jaani! OMG #5 already? :OOO Seems just like the other day you opened your first one! You move fast :P I hope you open many manyyy more shops in the future hon. You already how much I adore your creations. Embarrassed

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this update. One, because its a massive one and two, cuz you made JW/KaJen freebies (LOVE YOU for that) and three, my R.E.Q.U.E.S.T! Big smile ahh, waited long enough for that baby. OMFG Aishhh, I love it so much! Thank you thank you thank you SOOO much =) Tu ne KaJen ke pic change kya? LOL Other one didnt work out? Challo its okay, I love any KaJen pic and the one you used is adorable Embarrassed Me loves <333 and the icon set are beautiful. Thank you so much for stacking them. You're the best. Muuaah Aishhh once again thanksss!!! Using it now obviously <3

FREEBIESDancing

OMG the Arti merged avis are SOOO nice man! I already commented on Gagan's shop but wow they are truly magnificent. And the sig is amazing Embarrassed Gurti one is sooo cute too! Love it

IHLS icons and sigs are truly the best.. your coloring is to die for. Literally! great job I esp love this one [ http://k.min.us/iVwRW.png ] Maybe I will use it someday. LOL ArHi stuff are flawless babe !  I LOVE LOVE the avis the most Big smile I saved everything for future use :)

HAYEEE HAYEE HAYEEE KaJen  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming JW  Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming 
If Im not mistaken, you havent made anything on them since like your second shop right.. you only made sigs on them on their aata scene when me and Dharu suggested it LOL  So this is definately a treat for your KaJen commenters Aish like me Hug God your stuff on them turns out sooo nice or maybe Im just being biasedROFL You should definately make more babe =) muaahs thank you sweetheart. Im using the JW one already tehehehe :D

Rati avis are gorgeous like the lady herself! <333 and the Sukku sig is cuteee Smile

Everyone's requests turnd out fabulous. My fav apart from my own request ofcourse LOL, is Hinu's sig.

Once again, congrats on the new shop and amazing update Aisshhh.. Love yaaa Hug
Sorry for the long comment. IDEK how it got so long ROFL

aishhh.

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

^ DAMN. I have never used so many emoticons so much in ONE comment before. ROFL

Forgot to comment on your banner. Too lazy to edit my post. I lobeee the banner girl! Its sooo prettyyy Day Dreaming She's so prettyyy Day Dreaming 

aishhh.

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I updated my crazy long essay on PAGE 1 of this beautiful spamming gallery :3

OH AND GUESS WHAT? I have to change my dabba too. Uff khuda! Yeh kya zindagi hai :/ I LOVE YOU. Time to change~

aishhh.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked Shocked
EETERNAL HOTNESS DUUDEEE!!!
I'll BRB :)
soon-ish, abhi college bhaagna hai! Hug

aishhh.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Congratulations

OMG!! Congratss my better half for the new gallery. May you open thousand shops soonish.. LOLLOL

Coming back to your update, kya yaar.. aaj toh kasam se mardaala with raphickalaa updates. Phewww ShockedShockedShockedShocked this has to be your best update so far honey. i mean seriously. ShockedStern Smile I'm stunned Stern Smile Loved the whole bunch of signatures, and tera kajen bhi dekhliya.. i know u love them ALOT Blushing jhootich nahi bolna, because many people are watching over you. Big smileROFLLOVEEEd the update,  be open whenver you feel like,. EmbarrassedROFL waise bhi tu aur teri requests lazy hojatein hai, Big smileab dont tell me, this statement reminds you of siddd..ShockedROFLat the end leo rocks.

Saayonora. Big smileROFL

Edited by Sano88 - 09 June 2011 at 1:17am

aishhh.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
omfgg :OOO

Res res ress ROFL Hug ILYYY

aishhh.