Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 154

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I NEED TO COMMENT STILL.
SCHOOL'S COMING IN THE WAY D:

I promise I'll comment, and change my dabba. UFF KHUDA.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aishhh.

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
OMG Aishhh ShockedHugHugHugHugHug
First jhappi was badhaai on finishing the previous shop in a jiffy, you weren't too keen on number 4 anyway so... yayyy, we're outta there ROFL
2nd for opening this one... HUGE congrats sweetie, you are super talented and creative and skilled, your updates are always a treat so here's to a zillion shops filled with more and more of them Party
3rd for the shout-out in the first post, of course with creations like yours one can't help but be a regular after seeing them pehli nazar... it's like Pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop LOL Not sure whether y'all get that ad there, or do you Confused
And then for the FAB update, dude you are just working MAGIC with the IPKKND pics ShockedClapClapClapClapClap Especially the black and white one, it's so stunning Day Dreaming Also really love the IHLS stuff... they made such an adorable couple Heart Even more psyched to see her with the other SK in Mausam though Day Dreaming And oh yeah the Mayur avis are sooo... haayeee Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeart
And last but not least, for my request!!! Thank you thank you thank you SOOO much yaara, it's everything I imagined and more Day Dreaming Blending and positioning are just perfect, love love LOVE it Heart No idea why you get so antsy about mytho caps, you work wonders with them Tongue Gonna share it at our mytho CG now, and then you know what's gonna happen so be prepared to see it in like half a dozen dabbas by tomorrow LOL
Once again jumbo congrats, thanks a billion for the requests, and rock on Hug

aishhh.

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
CongratulationsHug

Aish so happy that you are on 5th Tongueyou deserve itHugyou are one of the bestest siggy maker we haveHugI jus love your work so muchHugIam so glad to be part of your galleryEmbarrassedHugThanx for having my nameHug

Banner is soo gorgeousDay Dreaming

The update is FabulousDay Dreaming

Arti aviz are too good and siggy i love it..!Gurti one is lovely..!

IHLS stuffs OMGGG such amazing siggies,,!goshhh me loves it so muchDay DreamingIam saving it allDay Dreaming

IPKKD totally beautiful stuffsDay Dreamingthe siggies,aviz are jus amazing..!how can u make such amazing stuffsErmm..!you are toh mahaanEmbarrassedLOL

Jenny/Kajen siggies are fab..!love the way you have made it ..!so awesome..!Embarrassed

Rati aviz are lovely:)

Sukirti/Piya siggy is jus stunnning..!love it very muchDay Dreaming

And the req all are best in its own wayDay DreamingDay Dreamingyour perfectEmbarrassed

you rockHeartBig smile

love youHug

Edited by --blossom-- - 09 June 2011 at 12:10am

aishhh.

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

OMG Aishhh you made it to your 5th shop :O that is like so AMAZING! i am proud of you tehe :$ I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORK MAN! seriously you are one of my fav siggy makers :$ hehe i hope this thread goes by super fast! Now to the update lol

WOW! this was such an AMAZING updatee! i loved all the reqs! they came out BEAUTIFULLY! <33 i hope to see more from you soonishh <3

Muahhh <3333

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 08 June 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulDream.aishhh.

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I'm seriously so indecisive. I've changed my dabba 3 times already with your new update. I promise I'll stop spamming now :$ It's just... I have a lot to say :3 From now, I'll say it all in my RES post. ROFL. I love you Aish :3 All your creations are beyond beautiful <33

aishhh.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Congratulation yar , i hope u make many more shop yaar. your creations are one of the best on IF and you are definitely one of my favorite siggie makers on IF as well. Hope to see more and more beautiful creations from you yaar. 

Your update is beautiful yaar , wow , i love all the mayur avis yaar , these marge avis are amazing yaar. http://k.min.us/iRv6Q.png this sig is really cute yara and i love the pink yaar 
http://k.min.us/jdii9w.gif..ohh myy yara.. your avis are awesome yaar . really nice coloring borders yar.
http://k.min.us/iditoa.png this is my fav whites sequence sig yaar and it is beautiful yaar , i am gonna use it soon yaar http://k.min.us/idhEJ8.png this is hot and the text is really good yaar 
  love it yara .. u made superb update yaar 

all in one super awesome update yar Clap

aishhh.

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Maine itna apne college finals mein nahi likha this year ROFL than I did in this comment Stern Smile http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1702685&PID=43345121&#43345121 Have fun reading LMFAO!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.awarapan.aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top