Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 154

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

CONGRATSSS on #5 :)) i freakin LOVEE your banner :O :| marvellous :$ also LOVE the format of your shop Cool kya baat hai Cool LOL

Smileyy Hug i am so darn happy for you ..you are so fast , cant believe you have reached the 5th shop :O such a great feeling it must be :$ i mean its been a year and you are on your 5th ; so SO proud of you :$ thanks to your hard work and dedication towards siggy making, you have reached this far, honestly speaking, theres no one like you here, who can a signature look so perfect..how do you manage to make them so flawless jaan, you work is to die for, i have not seen a single creator here apart from Pari, who can make a sig look so beautiful :)) ! you colouring equals perfection :)) every single thing about your work is perfection and with every update, you just get better, thinking that the previous update was the best but the next one turns out even better and then the next is the better one, its so difficult to decide which one does :$ do i make sense ROFL and i think i did sound too formal too Stern Smile ROFL
i am OF COURSE NOTgoing to thank you for mentioning my name up there Big smile because that is MY right and i love to be your elder sister always Hug love you endless smiley..you are my everything :$:$

what is with your update :OO like i said before,u just get better everytime :O the IHLS sigs OMFGGG how how how do you make it so flawless everytime girl, they are just breathtakingly GORGEOUS, like seriously i am running out of words Stern Smile the ArTi and RP stuff is stunning as well :$ the ArHi/SarUn stuff, OMFFG these are the best ones really, so freakin gorgeous Shocked i love that sig the most, where you just wrote Barun Sanaya and that white lightingg at the back..OMFG! just too beautiful.Love the b/w one too it is SO meaningful :$ the other sigs on them are gorgeous too but these two stole my heart :$ Sonam icons are stunninggg. i love how you made Suku's already angelic face look even more like an angel with that beautiful sig, i am in love with it Day Dreaming already used it, infact used so much and i am so late commenting here :| i cannot wait to see abhiya stuff from you , as soon as we get their scenes (:

the requests are stunninggg smiley, lucky requesters LOL my fav is the KaSh one for Mona (: its just stunningly gorgeous beyond words if thats even a sentence LOL
please dont make us wait too long before you update again coz i am hopelessly in love with your work :$ ILY Heart

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 June 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainviniva sharmaaishhh.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soundsofcedar

IF-Addictz

soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I am HERE Cool I realize that I already have a spot but I felt like announcing that I am here after dabba change and ready to edit in style ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.aishhh.notfadedaway

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
^ Miss Sahar, please stack those white sequence avi;'s for me.. horizontally please? 

I am sending you the same PM.

aishhh.notfadedawaysoundsofcedar

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I will edit it soon. I just super mad right now about the whole border issue. sorry :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.soundsofcedar

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Aish, if you have time, watch the white sequence in today's episode mainly for the song. It's so beautiful and of course Nissar is A GENIUS. i mean, he is outstanding and it's only been the first week.

PurpleRainaishhh.soundsofcedar

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Me gets BACK

i missed the chance to come pehle:( Anyways I would try next timeLOL

C0ngratul
ati0ns Aish

and that ArTi Avi's ...do i need to say anything? Its a Shocker to me just like the Edited Version Gagu madeDay Dreaming. OMG ... i still dont believe she did that ...it looks REAL  ...infact Real bhi pheeka padd jayegaLOL And i loved those Avi's Aish ...indeed a Good OpeningDancing but that HAWWWT ArTi sig takes this Pagal panti to the next level ... BY God i was so out of all this and now you guys get me back to that Insane World ... should i ask WHY or should I say "Thank You":PROFL am all CONFUSEDOuch

I wonder if they^^^ even know what impact they leave on us

Next
I loved all the Freebies and Req's. sply the KaSh one's for Noor and Mona is Simply Outstanding ...Sam and Aisha's req  are Gorgeous ... they happen to be my Fav's too and soo sooo wish to see them back

GuRti and IHLS Sigs are good, i loved the coloring sply this one looks mast > http://k.min.us/iRxEY.pn. Totaly Fab work aish
The IPKMKND One's are lovely too, i liked the Sigs ... they have come very Nyc, sply this >http://k.min.us/idm94a.png

Loved the RP Avi's ... Miss her Man:( and i wish to see her back ... in some good pro ... Suku Sig is Awsome .. she looks so pretty in them

the KaJen Sig is Extremely pretty ... and had to be as u made them and i loved the text Sano gave. Now i know who to Bug for texts's

Overall

Fab Update Aish

Edited by -Preeti- - 08 June 2011 at 11:43pm

only-mayaaishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
jen, definitely doing.. i just downloaded the epi i'll get to avis soon Embarrassed 

and i love how everyone's dabba just changed ROFL Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRain-Preeti-JennyPennynotfadedawaysoundsofcedar

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Edited Pg 1 i wuvv ya ! Cool

-Preeti-aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top