Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 154

Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 3 Page 154

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
RESERVEDDD =D

- -  EDITED - -

I'm here, I'm here, I'm FINALLY HERE! Hug Wanted to edit the minute you finished posting all your stuff...but I was so tired from work and stuff. I dunno about you, but I always need to be in a certain mood to write people essays...especially YOU cuz you're special that way I guess. Embarrassed Ofcourse since this is my first essay in this new 5th shop of yours...it has to be extra special and extra LONG! ROFL I am warning you right now, cuz I might even surpaas your 1200 word essay you wrote for me! LOL

Ok so lets start from your banner and I'll work my way down hopefully! ROFL The banner is simply gorgeousss! I love, love, LOVE the colouring and the simplicity of it! Embarrassed That Anushka pic is so damn beautiful, especially her smile =)

So you couldn't avoid writing your intro speech could you? ROFL Btw, I have to mention how much I ADORE the colourfulness you added in your speech itself, especially the way it colour coordinates with your banner! YES I did happen to notice that the colours you used for highlighting people's names matches your banner! Embarrassed How creative is that? Big smile VERY! Embarrassed LOL Oh and I am deeply honoured that I am part of that long list of your special mentions! Embarrassed Really sweet of you! I love you lots too <33 Putting my name along with Sid WAS pretty random ROFL...but you know what? I have met Sid and we've interacted briefly a long time back in MJHT forum I think. LOL But I guess we never discovered each other's writing talents! ROFL He's an awesome sig maker though =)

Ok so FINALLY I can talk about your massive update! Man, you were totally NOT kidding when you put 'Massive update' in your title! ROFL I seriously don't know where to start from and what to praise first! LOL But I know one thing for sure, if I sit here talking about every SINGLE avi, icon, and sig...I will end up writing an encyclopedia! ROFL Regardless, you know I adore anything and everything of your work =) So this time, will focus more on specific favourties!

Ok to start off...the ArTi stuff as usual is simply stunninggg! Especially that sig of yours, there's definitely something HOT about that sig! Must be the ArTi pics themselves, but I just LOVE the style and texture on it! It really compliments the pics <3 OMGG the GurTi sig! Its superrr gorgeousss! I literally stared at that sig for a few good moments, cuz the colouring is just superbbb on it! Embarrassed The black surrounding it makes the pic and colouring stand out more =) Adoreee the orange lighting you've used behind the text!

The IHLS stuff is so so SO PRETTTYYY! The colouring on ALL of them is to-die-for! I especially LOVE the first and the third Jai-Simran sigs! Seriously the colouring is just...OUTSTANDING on those two sigs! I dunno if I've mentioned this before, but I've always thought your colourings are very bold and attractive...which I adore! The icons as usual are super amazinggg, and you know I'm a phangirl of your icons! Embarrassed 

Eeeps! I see ArHi and SaRun stuff! Big smile I LOVE you even more for making stuff on them <33 OMGG right from the avis to the sigs...everything looks mindblowinggg! Hayee...their first meeting (the fall) was SO intense! My favourite HAS to be the Sanaya-Barun sig and obviously I am showing it off in my dabba currently! Cool The colouring + texture + black + overlay text = FLAWLESS! Make some stuff from their dargah scenes please! Big smile I shall be posting caps soon, cuz it bugs me when I don't get the right caps to work with!  I stop being lazy and take caps if I'm really determined to make sigs on a certain scene. LOL The KaJen and Jen.W sigs are so adorableee! Same goes for the Sukku sig =) I MISS Abhiya! ='(

Coming to the requests...all of them turned out AMAZING! My favourites are the b&w KaSh sig and Farzana's sig...cuz the colouring simply rocksss! Embarrassed So now I guess I am near the end of this essay...and I just word counted, and can you believe it? After writing what seemed like a million paragraphs, I only wrote 830 words! Shocked I thought I was gonna end up beating your 1200 words record...but maybe another time! LOL 

Ok so I JUST realized what a BIG idiot I am! After writing ALL of this...I realize I forgot to write about the most important thing! I actually forgot to write CONGRATS! Shocked Silly me! LOL Anyways, a huge, huge, HUGE congratsss for reaching your 5th shop! Hug I'm very very proud of you for making it this far in such a short amount of time! Embarrassed Ab kya taarif karoon teri aur teri creations ki? You and work are simply huggable! If that made any sense...ROFL Your work is alwaysss a treat to view, use and comment on =) In simple words...I very much HEART your work! Embarrassed Otherwise I would not BE here writing you these essays! LOL Anyways, I shall conclude here! Love you lotsss Aish <33

Edited by Dangelz - 10 June 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.aishhh.notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aish.Artz#5|C|{updpg.139}|nextshoplink-154 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
NO. Someone stole my main spotCry

Reserved, be back in two minutes. Staring at Arnav Raizada at the momentDay Dreaming damn, how can Sanaya and Barun be so damn perfect for each other? ( MoNaya fans, don;t kill me, I am talking about on screen)

Okay, I am back.. AishHug Congrats my bear!!! 5th shop, here we comeApprove It's gonna rock and roll.

Let me read the first page: Can I say I love the banner? and I love the new style and the text style too.. Let's hope it remains intact missy!

haila, kya entry hai mere? I love you toooHug

We need this shop open soon;. I need to request soon.. Not sure if I should make all favorites, or do full justice and do Sanaya and Barun and maybe add GurTi in there, Hmm... Arnaya should be there too and ShiRan? does that workLOL

Love you bear. Hope you have many many more and cannot wait to see the update.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainawarapan.aishhh.notfadedaway

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
alrightt im done updating Embarrassed 

ps. HOW FAST are you guys to reserve? :S ROFL

PurpleRainawarapan.-Pooja-notfadedaway

monakhan.

IF-Dazzler

monakhan.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
reserveddd. 

*EEKS! my request <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.notfadedaway

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

alrightt im done updating Embarrassed 

ps. HOW FAST are you guys to reserve? :S ROFL

We stalk you :3 We wait for the 3rd post, and we hit POST REPLY 'cause we're cool kids Cool We're your phangurls baby, you got paparazzi! Now let me go enjoy your update :3

PS. Sahar shall update soon-ish! She's MIA atm, LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainmonakhan.aishhh.notfadedawayoblivion..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
AngryROFL Res

PurpleRainaishhh.

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
RES:)

aishhh.notfadedaway

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
YES. We get an update.. I been seeing those avi's everywhere, adn I been wondering, that woah, what a merge by Gagan. Apart from one place, no one can figure out that it's not Rati. Love love the colorings of it! 

Love the ArTi one.. Ahh, the GurTi one is fab.. Snagging it !  The I hate love stories ones are fab! Can you make from the other GurTi pic where they are laughing like crazy?

LET ME BREATHE NOW.. SARUN? OMG... THE AVI'S ARE FAB AISH, AS YOU CAN SEE, I AM SHOUTING TO YOU EXACTLY!  GOD WOMAN, DO YOU WANNA KILL ME? THE AVI'S ARE FAB, ESP THE COLORING, TEXTURES, THE WORKS..

I LOVE THE SIG.. !! AHH, BRILLANT COLORING, TEXT, ETC.. GREAT, I AM GONNA HAVE TO CHANGE MY SIG BOX AGAIN.LOL

THE SECOND SIG IS FAB, THE COLORING, THE WORDS.. AHH, I LOVED THAT SCENE!!!

EEP[, THE WHITE SEQUENCE HAS A SIG.. LOVE THE SIG, BUT I REALLY LOVE THE FIRST ONE, MAKE IT LIKE THAT NAH!

OH BUT THE BEST SIG IS THE BARUN AND SANAYA ONE.. SOMEONE FAN MEE... IT'S SHEER BRILLANCE.. I AM GONNA USE THAT ONE.. FOR SURE, CAUSE IT'S JUST FLAWLESS MAN..

the JW sig is fab.  Love the coloring and soft touch to it.

The KJ sig looks awesome. Love the Rati stuff<3 The Sukku sig looks good too..

Love the requests esp this ones:
http://k.min.us/idiru8.png
^ flawless.
http://k.min.us/idmGhe.png
^ brillant. I miss Gunjan, but I adore Khushi<3
http://k.min.us/idmIpm.png
^ totally one of the cutest scenes of the entire movie!
http://k.min.us/idhEYo.png
^ love the green coloring.
http://k.min.us/idhHgw.png
^ one of the best sigs ever, and it's just flawless. u make mytho stuff look amazing!
http://k.min.us/idmo3G.png
^ love this one. It's not only flawless but a new style.. it's just too good..

Ur back with a bang!!Embarrassed

PurpleRainaishhh.notfadedawayoblivion..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top