Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mommy aur Bua?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I am still confused about which character do I detest the most, the mom or the bua? Though both are in the same context, the bad apples of the family, I really cannot stand these two characters, maybe cause they are just rotten.

What are your thoughts? I mean maybe I feel that way because Arnav's family, we only have di and cousin who are both positives, not sure about Jeejaji.. and I doubt it's gonna be any good. Di didn't seem to happy to return home.

Then there is Khushi's so called family.. Daddy duo was nice today. Should have displayed that yest, but he's not strong. I guess he kinda falls within the mommy and bua's dominance. Payal had few lines today..

In this lonely dark world, while Arnav can depend on di, Khushi really cannot.. and I wish they would stop showing mommy and bua for few episodes. I mean come on now, I want to enjoy the tussle better..

PS: I really hope they got rid of the Shayam character. We don't need a THIRD wheel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeyCatnyxxmomma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mommy aur Bua?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Amma is worse.  She is talking to the only living remembrance of her own sister like that.  It's disgusting.  Bua is not related and although equally nasty, stings less for that reason.

Papa is spineless.  Tell your sister to shut it - not just whine 'jijiii' and tell your wife to not speak to her own sister's daughter like that.

I am wondering who is this jijaji - there is another story there.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
by da way who is Shayam?

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hmm good observation and im thinking along the same lines. Though we all knew that Bua has a spicy and negative overall a tamarind tongue, but Amma...I kinda dont know what to say to her. Its like a mother is usually very pivotal for any person in the family, shes like the strength pillar, and here, she practically acts like a person who ignores her daughters and her family and cares about the rep and crap. Bua says whatever comes to her mind but Amma, is like the silent spectator, who when talks can definitely HURT someone like Khushi with just few mere words like in the 2nd episode. So yeah, Cant stand any of them.

And yeah Khushi really has NO ONE in her family who she can seek for love and protection. Though the father seems to be supportive, but hes NOT STRONG or COURAGEOUS enough to speak up infront of the sister and wife. And really though he may love her and doesnt treat her differently, but in the test of love, he wasnt able to stand up and protect Khushi. So period there, I cant expect Khushi to depend on him all the time as hes overshadowerd by the two women in the house.

Payal...well yeah Shes a positive and nice character, But again, same as the father. Not strong or brave enough to protect or stand up for her loved ones or herself even.

In Arnavs family, we havent seen much except for his sister and cousin. They both are quite positive and stand by Arnav, but yet you can still sense the loneliness in his eyes and character overall.

Im sure as the story progresses, all we're going to ask for is ArHi and screw the rest haha !!! I hope ArHi seek and complete the needs of each other :)

Great post overall! Keep posting away :)

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 08 June 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
ma's behaviour isn't da best but she's somewhat tolerable than bua
i guess bua's kinda a greyish character but certainly not da villain so i dont mind watchin her as long as she doesn't hog da screen

i just love kushi's dad... he's carin, understandin and loves his daughters and da family so much. he's tryn to keep harmony and peace in da family and of course he has to respect his elder sister too. im glad to see a dotin & not so strict father on screen for a change cz in reality, dads are like dat, at least mine is LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Nand kissorrr... how can u detest buaROFL hurls braid around the neck.. wid d hmmmph face.. picks a jalebi.. n stomps out while munchingApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutienyxx

ArnavKhushiLove

Groupbie

ArnavKhushiLove

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I know Arnavs cousin is Akash Raizada who is to be played my Akshay Dogra, but has he already appeared in the show becuase I don't remember him in it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.