Dear Writers Please don't (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

iloveserials

iloveserials

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
We readers are here to support u in every way we can. Motivating U is the least we can do and we will definitely do it. We truly appreciate each an every writer's creations here and wait for updates eagerly.

So it is a very humble request to all the writers to please continue your respective FF's and please do not leave it unfinished.

Plz continue ur wonderful work and give us more amazing FF's.

Ramya / ILS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet40

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Writers Please don't (Page 2)" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rockyy_

Rockyy_

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Dear silent readers, all the writers on this forum put a tremendous amount of time
and energy into writing these FF/stories on their personal time for each of us to read and the least
each of us can do is show a little appreciation by leaving a comment or two. If that can't be done,
I suggest the writers PM their updates to those of us who faithfully leave a comment each time
they post a new update.
As we take, we should also give .

I have read many fan fictions on many forums, but there is something extra special about the
the stories and the writers here on this forum. Hats off to you guys "writers" for of yourself and
your time so our days can be much brighter.

Edited by cupidlicious - 11 June 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kutbockFishfishmusic_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
yes...agreed with all of you...wait-a-sec
First of all they need to have an email add to get registered
If they are visting it and reading without intention of creating an account...then fat chance to leave a comment as I was one of them till the temptation of signing in...LOLand starting writing because I myself recently created an account

Post Reply New Post

Go to top