Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hola people!

This is my first try at making a VM... took me 3 hours for just this silly small not attractive one!

And more than me the credit goes to Rafi (geet_maan_magic) who helped me through out these 3 hours, and Jiya (--jiya--) for helping me out with the software!

So as a lot of you have felt... the similarity between Neha's drunk confession of love and the old famour tanki scene of Veeru from the yesteryear's blockbuster Sholay!

So here i get you... the two scenes together... with Gnarlz Barkley's Crazy... LOL

Enjoy!

And do tell me how bad I was at my first attempt!

Luv,
Pree! Heart

Edited by Sheherzade - 09 June 2011 at 11:18am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Muks20spring567yummoBBsups2222sweetapple2995Tabzyradt--jiya--RafzleeseunggiloveMariaa.RDXSilentWishesX.Nabi.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When D3 Went The Bollywood Way - VM" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
hehehehe LOLLOL
amazing first vm Clap
soo funny it waas ROFL veeru to sher thaa buut hamari veera bbhi kuuch kam naahi 
neha is too good LOL

Lovely vm Heart
keep maaking more WinkTongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
hahhaha Smile nice vm i don't even know how to make one(even though i really want to) so you're way ahead of me Wink SmileSmileSmile SmileSmileSmile SmileSmileSmile hahah but seriously it was good! 

CoffeeAddict

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

So as a lot of you have felt... the similarity between Neha's drunk confession of love and the old famour tanki scene of Veeru from the yesteryear's blockbuster Sholay!
So here i get you... the two scenes together... with Gnarlz Barkley's Crazy... LOL

the concept ... the mashup between Veeru and along with that mad-hatter soundtrack .. it was PURE GENIOUS LOL

This is my first try at making a VM... took me 3 hours for just this silly small not attractive one!And do tell me how bad I was at my first attempt!

Are u kidding me ?! How many first timers have you seen making stuff that that has you LOL-ing like a psycho on crack ROFL? This was AWSOME buddy ! Embarrassed

And more than me the credit goes to Rafi (geet_maan_magic) who helped me through out these 3 hours
Honorable mention on ur first VM ... I cud die of happpiness LOL
 LOL Anythin fo' mah mate Hug

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 08 June 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictradt

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
awesome idea and I hope in the future u'll make lovely vmzz

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

kaun keheta hai not attractive, yaar its very attractive n funny...  loved it, the real veeru n neha is real good combination, LOL yaar hamari Neha toh veeru se bhi kamaal nikli...
this is awesome as your first VM... do make more preee sweets Clap
HugHugHugHugHugHug

CoffeeAddict

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yaar this was awesome!  made me laugh.. especially the comparison!

like Miss Pakiie-KMH said..."veeru to sher thaa buut hamari veera bbhi kuuch kam naahi "

I SIMPLY LOVE NEHA!! lol!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictMariaa.RD

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Pree! This was awesome really! LOLClap
And awww Neha, just love her so much
Keep it up babe! Big smile

~ Roshni.

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.