Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Best and worst track

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i wanted to have yr advise.Plz help me and let me know wht was the worst track of ccbm shown so far and wht is the best track?Just wanted to see the opinions of all of u,so tht we can see wht bought the downfall of ccbm and wht was the golden period?

I i m nt relating it to the trps but ust yr pov.
For me the worst track was stalker track and wen viren was reveled as the stalker.The best track so far is nivren's baby.Wen ever they discuss abt it I really lyk it and m just hoping to c nivren wid their own baby very soon.(If the cts r meherbaan on us and end the bhaiji track)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my favorite track-
is from the daywhen Viren first entered and right till he and Nivi got married. I just loved the build up to the wedding Kinshuk and Neha acted so well in gripping audiances with their amazing performance.

Worse track-

when Viren was revealed as the stalker. the track wouldn't have been too bad only if they had justified Virens actions. it was too rushed and didn't make much sense and till this day i still have doubts and question whether viren was in love with Nivi from childhood. so many questions unanswered.

i also hated it when Viren was Jealous of Nivi. it was completely uncharacteristic
Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago