PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks preetha diii...
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kinshukkiaashiq

thanks preetha diii...

ur welcome my dear
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Preetha.. :) 

So the pre-cap kind of portrays Tej's thought of why Toasty should'nt be brought back to the house - either cuz he's too guilty for not believeing in her n forcing her to leave / or he believes something like this might happen again in the future and Toasty again will be mistrusted and will suffer in the hands of his family...

We know these kind of situations do happen in some families in real life, but what about the self respect of the woman, and the humiliation she has to go through...
Edited by Gauri22 - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, Preetha!

Loved todays episode. Tej shows the pain and suffering so well, can appreciate his emotions, his hurt at himself. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode now. Man, I really wish we could watch on Fridays too!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Preetha

It was a good episode, but I felt it was moving at a slow space with Tej going through a series of flashbacks.

So it seems that Tej is now unhappy with himself for not trusting Toasty & not standing by her side when she needed him the most. As a result he thinks he's not worth her & doesn't deserve her. He thinks Toasty can live happy without him not with him. That can be the only reason why he'll now be ignoring Toasty & want Toasty to hate him so that she can move on in life. Tej can't see that it's going to hurt Toasty even 10 times more

Poor Toasty loves Tej so much & is waiting for him to come back & take her home but Tej... oh god when will he realize that what he's doing is not right now. As per the SBS clips seems this track will go on for weeks. I hope this track ends soon & we can see happiness in Toasty's life.

Or maybe the Chaturvedi family will try to bring Tej & Toasty together which might be fun to watch๐Ÿ˜

Let's see what the CVs have in store for us...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks for the update preetha..๐Ÿ˜Š
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update since I missed the show.

Hmm so I was right. Tej thinks himself and/or his family unworthy of Toasty.

Wierd thinking as it'll hurt Toasty more to be rejected once more by the one she loves.
amrita7689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love tej I loved the way he potrayed the emotions in the last episode if u try See it from his perspective he is only doing what is right fir toasty chaturs have done this time and again they suddenly turn loving and then unreasonable they are dangerously unpredictable
If toasty is to come back she may be a victim to it again and again and again I am sure ge is guilty and scared of making her go though a life long of pain...I am sure separating would result in very intense pain for both tej and toasty bug I thinks he is doing it keeping her whole life in mind...