Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i dont understand...waz he o waz he not??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hey guys, 
i just wached 2days epi n da precap bit where it shown arnv ringin sum1 sayin let all news channels get pics n all dat lol, before when he said no photoes should be printed n all dat was he trying to protect khushi frm defamation o was he savin his own bac ???????????Embarrassed

omg i sound  so dum ConfusedlolLOL

Edited by sash10 - 08 June 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i dont understand...waz he o waz he not??" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

i was thinking da smeConfused

sash10

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
omg were ya its realli confusing ryt!!

raginixo

raginixo

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i think in the beginning he was trying to save himself from embarrassment but after khushi insulted him he wants to embarrass her and doesn't care that his fashion show was ruined.

Edited by aussiexoxo - 08 June 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10halifax004

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
When he said the photos should not be printed he was concerned about his reputation and not khushi's.

sash10

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
He was OBVIOUSLY saving himself from defame!

Why would Arnav Singh Raizada care about the little Khushi's reputation?

And now that she will insult him in tomorrow's episode, he'll be hell bent on defaming her and won't care about his own reputation either since he know's he's rich, with time people will forget, but for Khushi, she's a girl, he knows best that it will ruin her life.

sash10

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.