Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

You Are Nothing To Me

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we should count the number of times Sharon has said this to Swayam or lines in that vicinity.  I think she is protesting too much.  Her constant denial is saying something else altogether.

I think if she says this more and more in the future, people will start to question her, there is something about protesting too much about something

I think that Sharon has already started to like Swayam, but she has not realised that that is what she is feeling.  If someone didnt matter to them they would go on and on at them everything chance they get. We will be seeing a even more confused Sharon in coming episodes, which may mean that like Vicky she may up the hate ante against the weaklings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Illyria

I think we should count the number of times Sharon has said this to Swayam or lines in that vicinity.  I think she is protesting too much.  Her constant denial is saying something else altogether.

I think if she says this more and more in the future, people will start to question her, there is something about protesting too much about something

I think that Sharon has already started to like Swayam, but she has not realised that that is what she is feeling.  If someone didnt matter to them they would go on and on at them everything chance they get. We will be seeing a even more confused Sharon in coming episodes, which may mean that like Vicky she may up the hate ante against the weaklings

We can see that on her face too when she sees Swayam... the flickers of guilt and of longing that pass her face before turning into a smirk.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Right now she is too scared to let her self go and let her heart like someone like Sawayam.  As long as the dazzler image remains a important factor in her life, she will not truly let herself fall for Swayam.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Right now she is too scared to let her self go and let her heart like someone like Sawayam.  As long as the dazzler image remains a important factor in her life, she will not truly let herself fall for Swayam.

The dazzler image has been important for her for years... all her life... how can she let go in a matter of days for a guy she is not sure will keep her heart safe or not however amazing he might seem... πŸ˜Š
.Prometheus. thumbnail
exactly, thats why i think this relationship will take longer to develop them Kria and Rey's,  for Sharon there are a whole lot of obstacles for her to face before she even heads in that direction.

To begin with she needs to realise what her feelings for rey are first and foremost.

I like that even though she states that Swayam means nothing to her, he must do because she stands there and listens to his words, even when he cuts her off.  Its these little things that hint that the foundations have been laid.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
^^ It will take time... and the CVs obviously won't rush the story line. so let'
s just sit back and watch. 😊
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think denial is the first sign of love because they all want to deny this new feeling towards someone however it's true that part of her denial is her desperation to keep her dazzler image. I also think that denial is needed to protect ones self from rejection but thankfully sharon doesn't need that because swayum is already so much in love with her β€οΈ
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
constant denial means tht she cnt reject tht idea tht swayum has taken a spot in her life  and so she keeps on reminding him and even herself tht swayum dsnt matter in her life
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.shanak

constant denial means tht she cnt reject tht idea tht swayum has taken a spot in her life  and so she keeps on reminding him and even herself tht swayum dsnt matter in her life

Totally agree with this
-veena.shona- thumbnail

I think we should count the number of times Sharon has said this to Swayam or lines in that vicinity. I think she is protesting too much. Her constant denial is saying something else altogether.

I think that Sharon has already started to like Swayam, but she has not realised that that is what she is feeling. If someone didnt matter to them they would go on and on at them everything chance they get. We will be seeing a even more confused Sharon in coming episodes, which may mean that like Vicky she may up the hate ante against the weaklings

i agree, hav u noticed wenever she says tht, she never looks into his eyes, tht proves tht😍