Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I think we should count the number of times Sharon has said this to Swayam or lines in that vicinity.  I think she is protesting too much.  Her constant denial is saying something else altogether.

I think if she says this more and more in the future, people will start to question her, there is something about protesting too much about something

I think that Sharon has already started to like Swayam, but she has not realised that that is what she is feeling.  If someone didnt matter to them they would go on and on at them everything chance they get. We will be seeing a even more confused Sharon in coming episodes, which may mean that like Vicky she may up the hate ante against the weaklings

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20hkl75swaronilicioussweetapple2995Rafz-dark.horse-ABBY92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Are Nothing To Me" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

I think we should count the number of times Sharon has said this to Swayam or lines in that vicinity.  I think she is protesting too much.  Her constant denial is saying something else altogether.

I think if she says this more and more in the future, people will start to question her, there is something about protesting too much about something

I think that Sharon has already started to like Swayam, but she has not realised that that is what she is feeling.  If someone didnt matter to them they would go on and on at them everything chance they get. We will be seeing a even more confused Sharon in coming episodes, which may mean that like Vicky she may up the hate ante against the weaklings

We can see that on her face too when she sees Swayam... the flickers of guilt and of longing that pass her face before turning into a smirk.

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Right now she is too scared to let her self go and let her heart like someone like Sawayam.  As long as the dazzler image remains a important factor in her life, she will not truly let herself fall for Swayam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Right now she is too scared to let her self go and let her heart like someone like Sawayam.  As long as the dazzler image remains a important factor in her life, she will not truly let herself fall for Swayam.

The dazzler image has been important for her for years... all her life... how can she let go in a matter of days for a guy she is not sure will keep her heart safe or not however amazing he might seem... Smile

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
exactly, thats why i think this relationship will take longer to develop them Kria and Rey's,  for Sharon there are a whole lot of obstacles for her to face before she even heads in that direction.

To begin with she needs to realise what her feelings for rey are first and foremost.

I like that even though she states that Swayam means nothing to her, he must do because she stands there and listens to his words, even when he cuts her off.  Its these little things that hint that the foundations have been laid.

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
^^ It will take time... and the CVs obviously won't rush the story line. so let'
s just sit back and watch. Smile

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I think denial is the first sign of love because they all want to deny this new feeling towards someone however it's true that part of her denial is her desperation to keep her dazzler image. I also think that denial is needed to protect ones self from rejection but thankfully sharon doesn't need that because swayum is already so much in love with her Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
constant denial means tht she cnt reject tht idea tht swayum has taken a spot in her life  and so she keeps on reminding him and even herself tht swayum dsnt matter in her life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.