Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Setting woh hi ... location bhi woh hi ... aur log bhi wohi ...The same St. Louise ... the same locker room ...And the same two ppl, Sharon and Swayam ...Lekin aaj ... aaaj wahan ki hawaon mein baat hi kuch aur thi ... 

Lets start from the beginnning ... Like I said before ... Swayam is no Chauvinistic hero who demands attention from his lady love ... Swayam is ur just Swayam ... not the least bit agressive or crasss ... just plain Swayam the boy who loves Sharon the gurl ... 

But let me make something VERY clear ... despite his passive nature ... Swayam is clearly the one in control in this realtionship ..

Starting from waiting for Sharon in the locker room ... He knows her so well .. Ke jab gussa ayega toh woh kya karegi ... jab mood kharab ho toh kahan jayegi ;.. despite all the Diva airs Sharon puts on in front of everybody .. he can read her like an open book .. and the fact that he knows her inside out.. so well , scares Sharon ' she is not afraid of losing control ' she is afraid because she is not being able to push him away ' that for once she is not hating not being the one I control ' What She is afraid of is losing herself ' In Swayam ' to Swayam ...

And then the part where he goes like "Cool down kahunga toh manogi nahin " ' oh how Sharon hated him for that .. hated him cuz she wanted him to say kuch aisa takey woh uss par chilla sake .. cheekh sake .. but no ' all he did was make sure she didn't hurt herself ! Did u see the way she looked away ? Because Sharon is not stupid ' she knows that if she keeps looking at those eyes of his .. full of sincerity, she'd drown in them in no time '

And the part where he says he doesn't care about no rules or regulations ' U can see he is no weak minded wuss ' for him its all about Sharon ' If Sharon reciprocates .. then theres no obstacle big enough to keep him from her ' not even the Sky-high barrier / LOC of Dazzlers and Weaklings .. No Swayam doesn't give a dead rats ass .. BUT if Sharon objects , then he has the willpower and self-constraint to pull back '.

And the mirror .. MY GOD that took my breath away ! We we're all hoping itd be some kind of jewellery/trinket .. but what he gave her was wayyy more than that '. He gave her ' Sharon. The real Sharon ' he gave her the mirror so that she could see for herself the woman he loves,, not the college diva ' he wants her to feel it for herself '

So Sharon ' is just a train ' speeding at its highest velocity ' towards her destination ' towards Swayam .. and no matter how hard she pulls her brakes, she cant stop herself from doing so ' She is sinking in the quicksand  that is Swayam .. sinking fast 'and she knows it '

And this is one of my rare posts where Im not poking fun, taking a dig ... just refecting ,..

Edited by SwaRon911 - 27 October 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazinAniAnushkaMathurgitsnarang007shweta211Mahirahmrashshan16SwaRon227AnyaSwaRonmeeryylyfisbeautifulsurbhi_005sreya19royShantanuSoulPhosphenesRutuAnindita91Tanuka_TanHaSawyer_Tomflirteyedswayamsharon-veena.shona-RadiantTreasureCoffeeAddictAmRiTa_Ssurbhimathur-naina--Zeenat--Nia-Sree...Snoweyshaani2209yipeeCrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th June - Swayam-Sharon - Into you like a train" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
updated with video :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

So Sharon ' is just a train ' speeding at its highest velocity ' towards her destination ' towards Swayam .. and no matter how hard she pulls her brakes, she cant stop herself from doing so ' She is sinking in the quicksand  that is Swayam .. sinking fast 'and she knows it '

omg... i luv d way u wrote dis... it sounds lyk ummm a quote from a famous book or sumthng...Star

btw i luvd swayum's gift thou... Embarrassed

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

omg... i luv d way u wrote dis... it sounds lyk ummm a quote from a famous book or sumthng...Star

btw i luvd swayum's gift thou... Embarrassed

Its not a quote from a book .. but I do dabble in a bit of writing myself ... infact Ive been writing  a novel for the past two years Embarrassed Anyways ... I just put it .. the waay I felt it Smile  And lord knows I ship this pair crazily enuff to end up writing a book on them someday LOL 

Swayam's gift .. WHATEVR this guy does is something sooo unique and different it throws u completely off the track .. this guy is so awsome he is the end of DDLJ's Raj LOL

CoffeeAddict

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
oh and sorry for the out of sync audio ... i dunno what went wrong =S

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Oye Rafi... amazing babes... Tabzy was right wonderfully written..

You know why Sharon's train can't stop even if she wishes to? Cos she's not the engine driver, it's Swayam!

and even i loved the mirror... it was a perfect answer to the question Sharon has had on her mind ever since RDX's party... Sharanjeet or Sharon... and the answer is no one but you. Big smile

BTW i'd love to read something from the novel you're writing... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureRafzyipee

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Oye Rafi... amazing babes... Tabzy was right wonderfully written..

You know why Sharon's train can't stop even if she wishes to? Cos she's not the engine driver, it's Swayam!

and even i loved the mirror... it was a perfect answer to the question Sharon has had on her mind ever since RDX's party... Sharanjeet or Sharon... and the answer is no one but you. Big smile

BTW i'd love to read something from the novel you're writing... Smile

Exactly ... Actua;;y its Swayam whoz calling the shots , and I for one , am LOVING it LOL

CoffeeAddict

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Starting from waiting for Sharon in the locker room ... He knows her so well .. Ke jab gussa ayega toh woh kya karegi ... jab mood kharab ho toh kahan jayegi ;.. despite all the Diva airs Sharon puts on in front of everybody .. he can read her like an open book .. and the fact that he knows her inside out.. so well , scares Sharon ' she is not afraid of losing control ' she is afraid because she is not being able to push him away ' that for once she is not hating not being the one I control ' What She is afraid of is losing herself ' In Swayam ' to Swayam ...

i so agree wid dis partEmbarrassed

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top