Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

lagta hai gauri ko bhi apni raata maar poetry sunani baki hai tabhi to anandi ka hath pakad ke use hata ke khud baith gayi dadisa ke paasLOLLOL
Jab tak apni poetry ya lecture complete nahin kar legi dadisa ko jinda rakhegi, hawa khilakeLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAGO khush to bahut hoge (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty_drastifan

IF-Rockerz

misty_drastifan

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
ankit... well done
nice post ...keep posting

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
as we hv expected, and predicted in this thread tht whn Dadisa will come in the sense and will see Gauri ready for lecture she will pretend to be unconsciousLOLLOLLOL exactly same happened, dadisa jaise hi aankh kholi to pahle jagiya ko dekhi and thought tht Gauri hs gone, but thn saw tht she is sitting on her head, bas kya tha chupke se ankh band karke fir se let gayi. ROFLROFLshe thought better to sleep thn bear tht torture. waise both these Dr, couple were ready to give their speaches and fighting pahle main pahle main. J was telling u go , first i will finish my lecture and thn will call u, But G, told no Ladies firstROFLROFL u go i hd just started, and just getting momentum whn she lost her sense, so i will be firstROFLROFL bechari dadisa soye soye soch rahi hogi kahan fans gayeROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134Serial-Addict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top