Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What is the rant about ?

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Every Hindi serial is copy of another .

Same love scenes,  (they cant show lip to lip kissing - so they have t show simple hugs and forehead kissing)

Same pushing the lady to a wall. ( For a change let girl power prevail and push the man to the wall)

Same "When will consummation happen ?" ( they cant show the act - naa)

Same Saas, Bua or Nani to create havoc in the newly weds life. ( legacy - Ekta Maiyan)

Same Angry young man ( well everyone copies Big B here )
(And that why we Barun fans loved Shravan - he was not angry but naughty young man ) 

In office man is always the Boss ( TV industry se hi example lo - Ekta is the boss , so why cant we have a change - woman is the boss)

and the lady -  his secretary  - ( accountant, sales rep , HR consultant - secretary ke alawa aur bhi jobs hote hai ladies ke liye) 

SAme bubbly character for girls - (as if serious girls do not  have charms.)

Lady getting attracted to fully waxed topless man ( this is old now, show us something more - down the lane )

Elephant size pregnancies or them ending is miscarriages ( getting baby-artist is a headache for directors)

So i do not understand what is the rant about Confused

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Mazzy111enchanted.gudia7doll3kdg129sangeeta9Mr.ZkChocolateChickS.StephyWooHooHaha21Ishrafan11halifax004SanliciousShiningStar18Sofnamomma1128CandYlicious_Ssonali.19281lostmymusic.aa123.80-Jahnvi-.Sad.But.True..DarkParadise..

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Excellent topic dear and I absolutely agree with .

so I don't know why so much noise is being make abt this show being the or a copy of another when in fact that very show is another copy of so many other old shows.

anyway I will just say that let us all just forget them and enjoy this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129WooHooHaha21CandYlicious_S

millllli Goldie
millllli
millllli

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Excellent topic dear and I absolutely agree with .

so I don't know why so much noise is being make abt this show being the or a copy of another when in fact that very show is another copy of so many other old shows.

anyway I will just say that let us all just forget them and enjoy this show.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I know eh.. no one has the right to talk of originality anyways.. least of all bollywood and tellywood.. did I get that name riteLOL.. my lil funda is sit with a new flavor of popcorn and if you don't like that flavor.. its still comes to use at throwing it on the screenLOL

PS. AB Sr has patented the angry young man of the70s.. not young anymore but his angry old man gives a run for money to the endless renditions from the new crop.. be it bollywood or tellywood.. while I am digressing.. the only man I even think of crediting in  a decently different portrayal of it is Ajay Devgan.. Smile

Edited by sonali.19281 - 08 June 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82kdg129WooHooHaha21Sofnasunaina02

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Everything in this world is a copy of the other. Next someone will say, 'Omg! You have eyes! You're copying me because I have them too' Confused
If someone finds this show a copy, fair enough it's their opinion, why watch it then since they're apparently already well equipped with all the scenes? And if they're watching it anyway, why crib? And if they're watching for cribbing then, omg, I'm jealous! They have so much time at hand! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82kdg129sangeeta9WooHooHaha21sunaina02

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Rofl, I know. If someone feels that any show is completely original, they need to get their head checked. ROFL

I can't even begin to count how many "bubbly" girls we've had. Atleast Khushi ain't irritating and noisy.
How many dupatta scenes have we had on Indian telly?

Next time, it'll be so and so actress shouldn't wear suits coz ma fave wore it. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129WooHooHaha21sonali.19281CandYlicious_S

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
great topic and nice list! Smile
UNLIKE this show, some shows lack steal storylines off other shows..and try to act as if its their own.. this show on the other hand, just used some really basic and common ideas, which are being used for years..so i dont get the rant either.

Edited by enchanted. - 08 June 2011 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300WooHooHaha21

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Seems to me that the rant is about having the exclusive right to copy what has already been done.  

Let's see if I can explain the thought - How dare anyone else copy what we copied and then tell us that we copied so why are we complaining about copying.  Silly

Is that clear?  No.
Neither is the reason for the rant.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82ChocolateChicksangeeta9ktmsizanamiIshrafan11WooHooHaha21-Jahnvi-lostmymusic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index