Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Just Wanted To Open This Topic To Share My View About Past Precap's Embarrassed I Think CVz Have Unique Presenation Of Precap's Coz The Dialogues Are Type Of Voice Overs While The Actions Are Going On :) && It's Too Goood Coz It Makes Me More Exited To See The Next Episode !! Day Dreaming I Like How They Keep Us In Cliff Hanger && The Effects With The Voice Over & Scenes Makes It So Mysterious Especially The Last Two Precap's . Embarrassed They Have Made Me Crazy & I Want To See More Of This Serial, I'm Always Craving For Episodes After Seeing Precap's ;) & I Love That They Don't Show A Exactly Scene With A Dialouge Which Will Come Tomorrow In The Precap But Many Scenes At Once & The Voice Over Make It More Elegant Embarrassed & Not SOOO Boring Like Many Star Plus Shows Have :)) LOL Is This Normal ?!! ROFL Have You Guys Noticed The Presentation Of Precap Which Are Really Different & Makes It More Enjoyable & Make You Greedy To See More ?!! Ermm Or It is Just Me Who Have Become Crazy ?!! ROFL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786kdg129disco_divaa little faithlamschristiandior.SanliciousWooHooHaha21Ishrafan11geetmaanluvRushilovesBarunShiningStar18sujal_kashishCandYlicious_SFantasia.sunaina02notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Unique Presentation Of Precap < 33 !! ::" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CharmingAngel7

IF-Rockerz

CharmingAngel7

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ya u r right the precaps r too good that u want to see more of it what is shown in precap just makes u wanting to watch more
so far show has bee fantastic
I love it Heart

RushilovesBarun

IF-Dazzler

RushilovesBarun

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
totally agree with 
btw I loved 1st Precap the mostSmile

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

u r nt d only 1LOL

dey r so vry editedStar

i m in luv wid d 1st precap, hav seen it so mny tymsBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarun

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CharmingAngel7

Ya u r right the precaps r too good that u want to see more of it what is shown in precap just makes u wanting to watch more
so far show has bee fantastic
I love it Heart

I Know, I Totally Agree With You Here :) Hug

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushi_shonaksg

totally agree with 
btw I loved 1st Precap the mostSmile

Yeaah, The First Precap Was Passionate Embarrassed & Loved Sanaya's Expressions Day Dreaming

Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 08 June 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarun

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

u r nt d only 1LOL

dey r so vry editedStar

i m in luv wid d 1st precap, hav seen it so mny tymsBlushing

Thanks For Knowing That I'm The Not The ONLY One :) LOL Embarrassed && The First Precap Was Amazing & My Favourite Too & The Second One Was Funny ROFL & Totally Sanaya - Ishh Which Made Me Really Very Happy Coz She Make Me Smile With Her Acts Day Dreaming

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
You're not the only one dear. Same here.

Love the precap presentations.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.