•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys..

many of you may disagree, but i find khushi's side-story to be quite un-interesting. i have really enjoyed both the episodes till now, and i was REALLY looking forward to this show, as i am in love with the leads..and it has not disappointed me at all πŸ˜Š

however, maybe its a little too early to say, but i find khushi's family life to be very 'typical' and predicted. i also think that too much time is being spent on it..and maybe its a little too dramatic and over-the-top (especially with the really annoying bhua). plus, i want khushi's sister to be shown as a stronger, more protective sister, unlike yesterday where she let khushi take all the blame, without once opening her mouth..(again, i know its only been two epis).

i just hope they change it a little bit, and show us khushi's family life as a little more fun and young! though sanaya irani has been doing a fab job portraying all the right emotions perfectlyπŸ‘ ..i also cannot wait to learn more about arnav's life as it seems so mysterious and atleast till now it is unpredictable. 

what do you guys think?
Edited by enchanted. - 12 years ago
I also do not like the over the top tone of Khushis family .

Too typical of current Indian serials .

Khushi should  asap leave for Delhi
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
yeah..i too hope that khushi starts living alone or something. THAT would be a fun side-story πŸ˜ŠEdited by enchanted. - 12 years ago
but then there would be too much similarity to the not-to-be-named show ya? that's not good either!!! I want them to tone down a little yeah! but they can still stay in lucknow!
Originally posted by mohini4u

but then there would be too much similarity to the not-to-be-named show ya? that's not good either!!! I want them to tone down a little yeah! but they can still stay in lucknow!

yeah there would be alot of similarities..but they can try to make it unique cant they? ..and plus, khushi probably has to move to dehli anyways if she wants arnav to fall for her, because he lives in dehli! 
..and anyways who cares if there are similarities..the jodis and actors are completely different..and its gonna be better for the show i think if she moves πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by enchanted.

yeah there would be alot of similarities..but they can try to make it unique cant they? ..and plus, khushi probably has to move to dehli anyways if she wants arnav to fall for her, because he lives in dehli! 
..and anyways who cares if there are similarities..the jodis and actors are completely different..and its gonna be better for the show i think if she moves πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh may be you are right!!! Chalo let's see and hope for the best!! πŸ˜›