Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Part One:
Okay, I'll admit it, I seriously thought Khushi was gonna try & commit suicide. I was expecting Payal to come running out. But.
LMAOOO. She's making jalebi. Super cute scene, and Sanaya did it well - I like how she's eating the jalebi with a glum face, and sniffling away.

Arnav's scene was next - & okay, as much I absolutely and utterly love him, there's no emotion on Barun's face. It comes out in his voice somewhat.. but he definitely needs to work on expression.
When he goes to eat breakfast, I almost had another giggle fit. Nothing like eating breakfast besides an Olympic sized swimming pool. *rolls eyes*
Anjali makes her appearance - I love her so much. She is definitely a sweetheart. I definitely like Anjali-Arnav scenes. But again, Barun is a bit monotonous. But kudos when Anjali says "Acha baba, I'm sorry" - something seems to click in him.. and he softens. I did like that.

Part Two:
The breakfast continues, and Arnav finally regains some emotions. LOL.
But he soon becomes a statue once more, and leaves, but not before agreeing to fulfill his sister's mannat.

Cut to Khushi, who's made a "Mt. Everest" of jalebi. *giggles* She's crying, eating & cooking. Her father comes, and it's definitely a touching scene. I must say, his accent is totally authentic - which is something the youngsters could pick up on.
Sanaya and Sanjay definitely brought the scene up to par.
Bua comes - she's my favourite, I swear. Each episode must have "Nand Ki Saur", and I die of laughter each time I hear it.
The neighbours come, and let's face it, I was expecting opposition - get out of this place, etc. But instead they applaud Khushi & her family for what they did. The only people not convinced were of course Bua & Garima. The old lady from the first epi tells Khushi to come to the dargah - so at least they explain why they're going. Generally I find shows just do things without explanation.

Cut back to Arnav, who's now in the car. A piece of advice I have for Barun: Get rid of the fake American accent! It does nothing for him!! I cringe - it's like the poor thing is forcing it out.
The Gupta's car breaks down, and it's a tense scene. Garima brings up a good point - that the neighbours of course supported them, after all it's not their daughter who's marriage got ruined. Kudos to Deepali - she's definitely got the supportive sister down pat.
Arnav's car passes Khushi's. *rolls eyes* Of course it had to happen.

Part Three:
Everyone arrives at the dargah. The girls walk off.. and ladies & gentlemen: the first dupatta scene. *shakes head* Reminded of an Ekta serial in that moment.
Barun did pull it off though..
The sufi song starts: it's beautiful to hear! One thing I loved watching, the obvious difference b/w our couple. Khushi loves the religious stuff, Arnav cringes and ignores as much as he can. I loved how he flinched every time that brush thingy touched him. Sho cute!!
& the tying of the string - it could have been a lot better I believe. Ah well. More dargah scenes to come I hope?

Khushi makes me laugh - I love how she actually talks to God. Supremely cute - Sanaya seems to be getting comfortable.. I like that.
She does it again when she buys a mannat lock. & then they meet...

Part Four:
I'll give Sanaya & Barun this - they work well together, but expressions need to really be worked on. I feel as if though they're both thinking of other people when they shoot these scenes.. something doesn't sit right.
& when Arnav tells her to throw the key away, the mantra comes into play: Darti hai, par karti hai.
Khushi, who asked God to see him once again, gets her wish straight away. What to do now? She decides to yell at him. However, her shoe slips off, and she's painfully trying to reach him.. which means she wasn't going to hit him with the chappal at all. Hmph - that would have been interesting.
The scene that unfolds was quite weird.. I just felt that Khushi trying to re-gain her breath was a lil' out of place, but Arnav definitely takes advantage of it, and decides to become the torturer again.

-||-

All in all, it was an interesting episode.
It's only epi 3, so comfort factor will happen within a few weeks.
Rating: 8/10.

See y'all soon.
<3 Sabiha.

Edited by prettyfulwishes - 08 June 2011 at 9:34am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_kdg129maaneet2010-Deepali--BrokenDreamer-WooHooHaha21veil_of_rosesx-Sundas-xFallen Starvivacious_gurl-Kina-.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_SFantasia.sonali.19281RavishingSaRunaa123.80jesss.ksg.Mallika113PrincessBushiSuchi-..-Jia-..anitamalikKinSanjwhiterose29.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angels&Demons//Jaa Khushi Jaa. :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Res
Waiting 4 todays epi.. Precac looked awesome
Khushi and Arnav face off lol
Good luck Sabiha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-loveaboveall.

PrincessBushi

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessBushi

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Best of Luck Sabi .. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Reserved : 
hahahah Jalebi's ROFL

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
reserved...
and i wanna ask...can i also make this thread some day...Smile

.FlawlessSarun.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thank u so much Sabi and I'm waiting for ur awesome update hunSmile

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

reserved...
and i wanna ask...can i also make this thread some day...Smile
Hey Sure :D ! on Friday I will open the Space for Next week :D !! as Every day every1 will get chance to open :D !! so u can open on Monday :D 

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
RESERVED!

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.