Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
KamaaI R Khan - KRK ?@KamaalkhanKRK

Kiss to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan bhabhi on her birthday. This is my birthday gift to her. Kisi zamane hum inpe line marte teh.

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
๐Ÿคฃ
KamaaI R Khan - KRK ?@KamaalkhanKRK

Good morning and kick to flop budii actor dia mirza whose age is above 40 but still she lies 18 to everyone.

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

Ek chutki sindoor is more dangerous than dengue in india. Sindoor jiske hand Ko ek baar lag jaye fir lifetime naa woh mar sakta na jee sakta

Expan

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO KRK's tweets are so entertaining.๐Ÿ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bambogli

Old tweet. Still makes me laugh:

RT @thesatbir: Buahahahahahahah! --> "@SHAR_ME_LI: Lol :D"@sameenakhan786: Pic of the DAy LOL :P pic.twitter.com/GDlbLPFN""

LMAOOO! This is so cute! ๐Ÿ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

RT @thesatbir: Buahahahahahahah! --> "@SHAR_ME_LI: Lol :D"@sameenakhan786: Pic of the DAy LOL :P pic.twitter.com/GDlbLPFN""

ewww Mogli how will I ever enjoy a gulab jamoon again ? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

lmao this is hilarious๐Ÿ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Birthday is a few hours away.A day which will confine me within time,Give me a definition...when all we want is to be indefinite. thanx all.

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Having lots of fun doing interviews with channels & radio guys.overwhelmed how they give me cakes & gifts. Thanx all

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Best part of birthday...motorcycle ride on my new bajaj ktm from rajeev...with my son early morn and daughters b'day card on my bed...

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Will chat with u all after a bit of sleep...and thank u all personally...even b'day boys need sleep...

Twitter WIshes

Sonu Nigam ?@sonuniigaam
Wishing not jst 1 of d finest actors or super stars of India, but 1 of d warmest human beings in d indstry. Dear @iamsrk, a vry Happy Birthday 2 u. God be with u always. Keep shining. 

Lara Dutta Bhupathi ?@DuttaLara

Wishing my favourite Don @iamsrk, all the love from the gyarah mulkh on his birthday! Have a super year ahead! 

Brett Lee ?@BrettLee_58

Happy birthday to @iamsrk , hope its been a fantastic day

Hrithik Roshan ?@iHrithik

They say an inspired spirit is infectious! Thank you @iamsrk 4 always inspiring..even wth just your presence! Happy birthday! lovenrespect!

taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

You opened your arms and embraced the world. Many happy returns of the day to @iamsrk . Wishing you good health and happiness always!

VISHAL DADLANI ?@V1SH4L

Happy Birthday, @iamsrk . Have another stellar year, and then successively better ones!

Farah Khan ?@TheFarahKhan

Happpy wala [email protected] true friend is sm1 who thinks ur a good egg,evn tho he knows ur slightly cracked! http://twitpic.com/b9ieem 

Neha Dhupia ?@Neha_Dhupia

Happy birthday @iamsrk !

Omar Qureshi ?@OQSpot

#HappyBirthdaySRK great meeting @iamsrk today. As always & fab quotes too. Katz Anushka agree? http://yfrog.com/ob9q8mgbj 

J ?@jiteshpillaai

The media will be at mannat tom. Srk will be cutting loads of cakes. It's his happy happy tomorrow. Congratulations and celebrations:)

Raj Kundra ?@TheRajKundra

Happy birthday @iamsrk bhai lots of love and happiness. You spread Love and warmth to all you meet! May God give u Love, Success and More.

Mika Singh ?@KingMikaSingh_

@iamsrk happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Shahrukh happy birthday to youuu!! In advance

Mika Singh ?@KingMikaSingh_

@iamsrk I wish I could hv come bro! happy birthday to the king of Bollywood !! May you keep rocking !! Lots of love

Karan Johar ?@kjohar25

To the man who made the nation fall in love...@iamsrk!!! Happy birthday.!!!...all my love...always!!!!

Karan Kundra ?@kkundra

@iamsrk a very happy birthday! My fav superstar!!

Mushtaq Shiekh ?@shiekhspear

The world today will wish the man who opened his arms on screen & embraced the whole globe! Happy Birthday @iamsrk

MANISHA D RATNANI ?@ManishaDRatnani

http://lockerz.com/s/258087148  Happy B'day Shah, @iamsrk .God Bless. Lots of Love from @DabbooRatnani , ... http://m.tmi.me/yJTSE 

Anubhav Sinha ?@anubhavsinha

Very few beings will be cited as EVENTS in the history of cinema. You are one of those. Happy Birthday @iamsrk

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

Puja bhatt said tat i did not take Emran in Jism2 becas I can't jhelo his nakhre. Better I shall jhelo nakhre of Salman if I have to do tat.

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
briahna thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†
cool
chandaursitare thumbnail
Race 2 teaser maybe? There have been tweets about how its looking.

Deepika Padukone ?@deepikapadukone

Bringing in a surprise tomorrow at 12:30pm...can't wait to share it with all of you!!!

Vikas Khanna ?@VikasKhanna1

With 2 amazing talents. Rohit Bal and Deepika Padukone. You guys rockk pic.twitter.com/8L7G1EQ0

• Retweet
  • Favorite

Shiraz Ahmed ?@shirazwriter

@SonuDubayy The poster of Race2 will be released on the 7th.

Retweeted by Deepika Padukone FC

Edited by chandaursitare - 11 years ago