stargurl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw the promo and the SBB Clip where Tej is avoiding Toasty and keeps on changing his shirt because he doesn't want Toasty to sew the button.

I feel that Tej is staying away from Toasty because he feels guilty for not trusting Toasty and voting against her. Idiot guy!

But Toasty might feel that he hasn't forgiven her after all that has happened.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, I haven't seen that but that is so ridiculous. But it's probably true that he feel so guilty that he feels he can't face her.
He's being very inconsiderate in doing that. He should understand that by behaving in such a way it will only result in more misunderstandings
I hope the family that pulled him away from her in the first place, are smart enough to knock some sense into him as well
dharad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you all, I guess he is embarrased, ashamed and hurt for his own doing. I guess Malti's words - "you married her inspite of knowing everything and brought her into this house, now what happened to your trust?" were very appropriate and those are haunting him now.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tej has really lost his marbles. He is making a really bad situation worst. I really cannot believe how is character has been changed from a Hero to a Zero. Is his guilt going to go away by avoiding Toasty? Is he NOT going to be twice as guilty in a few weeks from now for avoiding Toasty. What a weak character ðŸ˜¡

anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well it might be out of guilt and not ideal way to deal with it but then imprefection and the decisions the characters take make them what they are ...  i will wait for the actual scenes to unfold before judging the character.. 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can you post the link please? 

I don't want to pass judgement right now. He is also feeling so guilty and ashamed of not trusting Toasty, that's why doing this probably. I feel that Toasty also might understand this, and come forward on her own to talk to him. 
amrita7689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love tej I loved the way he potrayed the emotions in the last episode if u try See it from his perspective he is only doing what is right fir toasty chaturs have done this time and again they suddenly turn loving and then unreasonable they are dangerously unpredictable
If toasty is to come back she may be a victim to it again and again and again I am sure ge is guilty and scared of making her go though a life long of pain...I am sure separating would result in very intense pain for both tej and toasty bug I thinks he is doing it keeping her whole life in mind...