Tere Liye

-Celebrating the golden TaAnu moments #1- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanufanvartika

the railway station scene. It was the best of all. No words.  FAb fab fab fab...
Anurag expresses his love for Taani.
yeah..nd the way they always put their hand on the others heart..it makes the scene cum out mopre beautifully! nd i love the way he pushed nupur out of the house..i love the lynes but i m 2 lazy 2 rite them..rite now..! nut i love the episode where anu pushes nupur out..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Celebrating the golden TaAnu moments #1- (Page 6)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ya  and wht about the SR. It was too the most awaited one.
Both Taani and Anurag feel awkward to interact with each other on their first night.

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Both Taani and Anurag feel awkward to interact with each other on their first night.
yeah..the most most awaited 1..nd 1 of the most funniest scenes..the way it falls of was soo funny!but the scene was really a big treat by the CV's!just luved my angel in the palu she luked really swwet here..nd my onu 2 luks very sweet! acha vartika do u remeber the waterful scne..we got 3 hugs there! it was really really cute..nd the very cute dialogues.. "excuse me"anu says.. taani turns bak..."tooh mujhe suna rahi hai?"anu says in a chidding tone.."nahi main kyun chidhaaoongi"was taani's replyLOL

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anahita.taanu

yeah..the most most awaited 1..nd 1 of the most funniest scenes..the way it falls of was soo funny!but the scene was really a big treat by the CV's!just luved my angel in the palu she luked really swwet here..nd my onu 2 luks very sweet! acha vartika do u remeber the waterful scne..we got 3 hugs there! it was really really cute..nd the very cute dialogues.. "excuse me"anu says.. taani turns bak..."tooh mujhe suna rahi hai?"anu says in a chidding tone.."nahi main kyun chidhaaoongi"was taani's replyLOL

Really luved that scene too. And that dialogue when taani says ki "tu mujh se gift lega" and then onu whispers hamare pyaar ki nishaaniEmbarrassed...

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
 yeah..tht made me blush 2! nd anu saying "mein dekh raha hoon,bade saste mein katrahi hai" tht set me rofling!! u noe i have som selected scenes in my ipod..wchich i love 2 see..!

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anahita.taanu

yeah..tht made me blush 2! nd anu saying "mein dekh raha hoon,bade saste mein katrahi hai" tht set me rofling!! u noe i have som selected scenes in my ipod..wchich i love 2 see..!
yaar seriously luved that. he wanted a pyaar ki nisaani from my angelEmbarrassed.Embarrassed Yaar I too laughed and laughedROFLROFL...

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
du u remeber subodh telling anurag nd he made him realize his love fr taani nd especially love the dialogue when subodh says"toone meri taani ko mujhse cheen liya" anu in boiling anger says "t-eri Taani"

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top