Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi:Gunjan wid a lot more spunk and no chashma

.syeda. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Seeing Sanaya playing the role of Khushi i was reminded of her role as Gunjan in MJHT where she was always protected by her sis..But one thing wich has to b noted abt Khushi is dat she is not too shy and she had the determination to prevent her sis wud b in-laws frm demanding dowry..⭐️Although in our country dowry is illegal many ppl still follow dis practise..Khushi maybe shy but she does know to stand for her rights.. Go khushi teach the arrogant arnav a lesson for being arrogant..

Btw Sanaya was luking gorgeous in the new promo 😉running behind arnav trying to teach him a lesson for ruining her sis marriage...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love sanaya's acting and she's doin a faaabulous job as kushi!!!
i dont think anybody else could'v executed da role beautifully as she does... god bless her!!!

dowry isn't a major issue in my country so i find it really sad to see dat it still exist else where... girls do not deserve to be tortured and discriminated due to this petty issue...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya  was rocked as Gunjan in MJHt s-1 and season -2 Both and now she carried the character Khushi so well.Way to  go girl...
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u..sanaya hs done full justic 2 hr role...
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well dowry i am saying surely happens here still
with all means of respect for India i have i do get irritated with boys behaving like some god sent ppl with out whom we cant live is just unbearable
Sanaya is superb actress,i am so glad to see her as khushi
Gunjan or Khushi she gives her 100%
Edited by bary - 12 years ago
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bary

well dowry i am saying surely happens here still
with all means of respect for India i have i do get irritated with boys behaving like some god sent ppl with out whom we cant live is just unbearable
Sanaya is superb actress,i am so glad to see her as khushi
Gunjan or Khushi she gives her 100%

agree wid u cmpltly...its terrible 2 c d level 2 wich ppl stoop down jst 4 money..im 4m india &its realy horrible 2 read abt brides bng burnt due 2 dowry demands in d nwspapers evry othr day...wats more sad is dat evn educated men demand dowry...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The character of Gunjan and Khushi are just opposite,But stil Sanya is doing justice to Khushi.It shows her talent.Love her.