Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sangeeta9

Goldie

sangeeta9

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

it is been a long time, sine i opened a topic.. today, somehow i felt like opening one...

Since yesterday, I saw many posts, about barun being expressionless, barun's acting could be better etc..

Well, I am a barun fan, I have seen every episode of BHPH and I know the way he acts, but even I felt the same in the beginning... I am watching that scene again n again.., now I am really impressed by the way barun enacted that scene.. yes, I know he speaks very less in the show, yes he has stone faced expression, but seeing his past, the trauma he had, that is how he is supposed to be, isn't it? He may not have much of dialogues in that scene, but his eyes speak a lot.. I noticed how anger welled up in his eyes when khushi said about, what if it is his sister's wedding.., the intensity in his glare, when he looked at khushi.. I think the way he is acting, it is apt for his character.. right now, he has shut all his feelings, and he has become stone hearted..he opens up his heart for only one person in the world, that is his sister.. Have you noticed how his eyes melted instantly when he saw his sister? how he supportively held her hand while she is walking… Once khushi enters his life, his heart opens up to her, then we can see the real barun's acting, barun as ARNAV MALIK, not  as ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA… You people may find his actng, not up to the mark, and he could be better, where as I think that he is doing perfectly as arnav singh raizada.. 

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

najbeg_DreamDates_shantellbrownmadhurya_chshaz01curry-sistahSuman786Cinderella100doll3kdg129kritz11-Deepali-Mr.ZkChocolateChickShaily.zobshehpalak32-BrokenDreamer-Sanlicious-Medha-geetmaanluvash91chammak_challoShiningStar18sehar mehrotrabarymechantefillejassie_17InfofanIndefiniteLOVE.SidraArushiBSadits7-Hoor-ZaYaHolicmariaa.xoshootingstar.xxCandYlicious_S-SohniKuriFantasia.-Jahnvi-anasuya43SK1991adithyanFreshDaisyHappyMelody.DarkParadise..-Anku-music_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun's acting.. My take." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i think barun's doin a fab job here and agree with sangeetha

arnav isn't a lively character, he's an angry young man who has a cold personality. he doesn't trust anybody nor love. his introduction scene wasn't dat impressive but later on durin da first epi and even da second epi, he picked up da tone and da flow

im sure he'l do wonders along with sanaya cz i love their jodi a lot!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd8Sarun_Craze_DreamDates_kdg129zobsheh-BrokenDreamer-jassie_17ash91CandYlicious_S-Jahnvi-

Cinderella100

Cinderella100

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I agree. As BHPH fans we have seen Barun's portrayal of Shravan to be the totally  opposite of Arnav Raizada.  It takes a very good actor to switch from one role to the other depicting two extreme different characters

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistahmadhurya_chkdg129-BrokenDreamer-jassie_17Infofan-Jahnvi-

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Ok here is my POV...Embarrassed At first when I was watching BHPH, I did not like Shravan's character until I got to know Shravan more as the story developed...I think the same is with this new show - At first, we do not know Arnav Raizada very well, as the story has just started...give Arnav some time to grow, especially the story...and I am sure Barun will live up to the mark as he did previously...He is a very good actor and I know he will do great with IPKKND...!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_CrazeInfofan-Jahnvi-anasuya43

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
He's a truly versatile actor with immense capabilities of charming his die-hard fans and he's worth showering our love on...The cold eyes,the ruthless nature of Arnav was so flawlessly portrayed by Barun and seeing the mega transition from Shravan to Arnav has definitely captivated me for it is not at all easy for such a transition to occur but he simply did it brilliantly and effortlessly and that surely shows the versatility and diligence in him to prove himself..Arnav's a man of few words and expressions so impactful and irresistable!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegInfofananasuya43-Jahnvi-

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hi,
I'm Pippa and I'm new to this forum.

I'm watching this show for Barun as I liked him in his previous show...

What drew my attention to him was/is his remarkable resemblance to the Hollywood actor, Antonio Bandaras!

Barun reminds me of the younger version of that actor.

As for his expressions...as I haven't read those posts I don't know  what they are saying...I think he's doing fine...my opinion, of course His face was full of interesting expressions in the other show.

Maybe he's getting into the skin of the character...maybe that takes time.

My only contention is that he looks too young for the role...but I'm sure he'll grow into it.

I haven't seen any of Sanaya's shows so I don't know much about her.
But I'm looking forward to the show.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Agree with each one of you...have been following Barun since BHPH and the character he portrayed there was poles apart from Arnav Raizada...its been amazing how he has transformed himself from an immature, irresponsible, naughty shravan to a character like Arnav...(i confess, im finding it hard to believe its the same personTongue)he's proved himself to be a versatile actor...

Arnav has been shown as a cold hearted, ruthless man for whom values and principles do not exist in life...and for a character as such, i feel Barun is doing a commendable job...and also once we get to see the character opening up upon Khushi's entry in his life, we might get to see a transition in the persona of Arnav as well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100Infofanjassie_17anasuya43-Jahnvi-

Cinderella100

Cinderella100

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
How many expressions are they expecting from Barun in just 2 episodes???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegMazzy111cinerariaInfofan-Jahnvi-adits7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.