Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Alphabet26

IF-Rockerz

Alphabet26

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Part 1

Episode starts with nivi in bed with all soods in their room, dr checks and tells there is nothing to worry, she is normal, VD ask but she fainted... dr says even i don't know the reason, may be because of tension, stress... Bhaiji HL<PT talks in farm house, in the night nivi thinking of bhaiji call and try to go in the night alone...CC comes out and see nivi leaving...bhaiji waiting outside and bring nivi with him to farm house where HL and PT tied...precap scene...she ask what to u want from me? he says 1 cr..Rs...nivi shocked... PT says don't listen to him... bhaiji points his gun to PT, nivi says i agree... then bhaiji tells i'll leave them...and give her 24 hrs... she says ok... bhaiji says my men will come tomorrow u give him 50 lakhs... nivi tells HL PT that she will save them... and ask them to trust her... HL says i trust u and tells her mata rani will help u... bhaiji ask nivi to leave... morning...nivi talks to god..CC sees this... CC ask her y u went outside in the night... nivi says no... and tells her may be its ur wehm like i had that day when i told i saw someone in manasi room...CC thinks ...

precap: nivi ask viren ... if i decide something for the family will u be there with me..

Part 2

In farm house HL trying to pacify dwitha, manasi brings milk...PT hand still tied... bhaiji ask to call his men to check whether the money is ready... sid and DS talks about someone, who needs money for the treatment... nivi hears and goes to porch... see a men cleaning car, i think he is bhaiji men, she goes to kitchen...nivi gets call from the driver outside... about the money... nivi try to send nandu away from kitchen...  nivi tells him its not easy to ready.and cut the phone b4 nandu returns... she cuts her hand while cutting vegetables... nandu says i'll take care u go get rest...

Precap: same...

Part 3

BT table...everyone except nivi, VD ask viren to eat slowly viren says he has to finish the quotation... ...nivi comes, DS says u have to take rest...sid says u also stay with nivi i'll do... but viren says no i can do that... sid tells DS nowadays the competition is more, people are selling other companies quotaion amount for money, nivi thinks and tell them that she has to take medicine... she goes to her room and check the quotation file...and remove a paper...she self talks and says sorry viren i had to do this as i have to save dwitha... and note the amount...and keep the paper in her bag,, viren comes.. and see her tensed and she tells that she cut the hand ... viren puts bandage...and kiss her hand...nivi feels sad..and says noone loves his wife this much and hugs him... precap scene...viren says any doubt? i'll be always with you... nivi says u have to leave.. viren says i'll drop u, but she says i'll go in sid's car (not with sid i think)

PRecap: nivi ask for mr Mehta... she tells this is the quotation of sood industries...  viren is talking to someone far facing back to nivi .. nivi is behind 

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes Smile

Edited by Alphabet26 - 08 June 2011 at 4:57am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

suecChetnakshiny3kamanidissAshee94ranmarcloudzdent4uzackgrgattushmuupietukun2009Xlovesutashu20CharmGalkrazzy4ArHi-Preetz--Swetha-Kaymushkan_2003shaffaSpotsandy_nivren-aamina-SunriseGreenwadi..dolledwardcullen19roops82*Resham*sirjeeyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LU- 8th June" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Thx Usha for this update...

Viren should see Nivi now and question her...and she shd break down finally in frnt of him...she knows she is doing wrong...hate this..end this trk atleast by friday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Alphabet26

dyhardfan

IF-Dazzler

dyhardfan

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Usha di for the update...doesn't seem like this Bhaiji track is going to end soon:(

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanks usha for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
thankzzz