Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

CHAPTER-76

BOGUS MIRROR

At nidha's house:

Virat's entry back to the college petrified Nidha. It's half past one at night yet sleep seemed to be miles away from her. She lied on her bed covering herself completely with the blanket though, due to unknown anxiety and trepidation. Previously she least cared about these ancient werewolf brothers, perhaps the reason was that she knew that Jeh would always come to her rescue. But now she was losing trust in him.

Khurrana mansion:

Nidha's worst fears were coming true as Jeh has already decided to choose his clan over her.

-"jeh you cant do this bro, what's nidha's mistake in all this" neil tried to convince him.

-"mistake, huh" jeh let out a gasp, "it was her mistake neil" he said boring his eyes straight to neil.

"but I never made any mistake. I loved a nice girl, but she loved an animal"

-"perhaps you need that nice girl for our mission" a voice interrupted them.

-"abhay???" neil was confused to see him there.

He entered the mansion looking as elegant as always in his black attire. His ice blues trying to show some respect and peace with the wolves, inadvertently though.

-"Abhay Raichand." Jeh took his name with lan "what ambiance brings you here?" "in the house of werewolves"

-"c'mon jeh" abhay spoke "we are friends, aren't we?" as soft as he could.

-"even after you know the truth?" jeh said with brutal sarcasm.

-"armaan wants to come in. he's outside" he said.

-"why? He can easily sneak in, just like you did" jeh mocked him, "did you see neil" he turned to him, "leeches will always be leeches"

Abhay telepathically called Armaan inside, "Armaan, all's well" he said closing his eyes. "you can come in"

Jeh looked at him as if he'd stake him right now.

"what?" abhay made an innocent face, "just now you have said he can sneak in" he smirked in his signature style.

Abhay Raichand! Khurana brothers sulked.

Armaan walked in at the same time. Wearing a black shirt on carbon black.

"sorry jeh, I wanted to come in only after your permission" armaan expressed.

-"Armaaan!!!" Neil kept his hand on his chest, "you touched my heart!" he mocked.

-"uh.. thanks neil but" armaan kept his ever charming smile, "can we talk business now" he said calmly and coolly.

Armaan was definitely the catalyst in maintaining the cool between the trio. Abhay and Jeh especially since he, being just a two year old vampire never completely understood nor loved the enmity between the two powerful clans. He acted maturely in convincing Abhay and Jeh to work together if at all they want is PEACE.

Now the point of discussion is the scepter.

-"that's for what we are here for" armaan explained.

-"what's there to discuss?" jeh scorned, "we'll engage all our forces in protecting it"

-"no, jeh" armaan interrupted, "that is the point we want to discuss"

"actually what we are saying is'." He hesitated, on how will the wolves react. "actually we have found out many ways but'" "the way we think is best is.."

-"that we should destroy it" abhay dropped a bomb on the khurana brothers.

A clear shock struck on jeh and neil's face. Armaan slapped his forehead.

Jeh's molten brown eyes got a shade brighter as he swifted towards abhay grabbing his neck and pushing him to the wall..

Armaan went to his rescue while neil tried to control jeh..

-"jeh.." neil caught his shoulders, "jeh leave him, not here jeh.."

Both were successful in separating them.

Abhay, adjusting his collar.

-"indeed these fur balls are stronger than us physically" he whispered in armaan's ears.

-"abhay, is this the time for supernatural PJs?" armaan glared at him. "I was talking to him carefully and you!"

-"you were stammering. I thought I'd help you" he said casually.

Jeh's rants broke their whispering conversations.

-"what should I hear neil???" he shouted snapping his hands. Glaring at the vampires he said, "I told you, did i? that leeches will always be leeches"

"I'm sure it's their plan to take the possession of the scepter" he blamed.

-"Jeh, I understand we are animals. We don't have hearts. But we do have conscience right?" Abhay understood to keep his attitude in a side, as Jeh's help is very important.

For that he needs to understand the obligation and compulsion of destroying the scepter.

"for that conscience of yours jeh, do you really think we'd do something like that?" abhay kept his hand on his shoulder which jeh snapped ruthlessly.

-"what about kabir?" neil asked.

-"we are here after having the conversation with him. Infact destroying the scepter was his idea" abhay said.

-"take your time" armaan told them, "we cant protect the scepter when our close ones are after it. Many of the vampires (aldarins), werewolves (virat), witches and warlocks are behind the scepter. Kabir won't be able to protect it for long since he is just a human though being the protector heir he can make it invisible but cannot stop them from stealing it once they steal the invisible scepter too"

-"but" neil put forth, "invisible scepter is of no use for them. Even if they steal it they can never gain it. Only kabir can make it visible and he'd never do that"

-"how confidently can you say that neil?" abhay questioned him logically, "can you guarantee that kabir won't be trapped or blackmailed or forced to make the scepter visible? Don't forget kabir is just a human though he has powers of a protector and defender"

Jeh was now confused. He didn't utter a single word in the entire conversation between the trio.

Abhay could easily notice his bewilderment. He knew jeh will not give up so easily.

-"jeh" abhay addressed him, "you aren't saying anything"

-"abhay, destroying sceptre?? In your dreams!" jeh gave a menacing glance, "do you know that legend that scepter can be destroyed only at the centre of maze of seven questions. And let me tell you such maze doesn't exist"

-"even legends can be true jeh" abhay told him with trying to control his attitude. Thirsty has to go to well isn't it? It cant be otherwise.

-"it's impossible" jeh was confident.

-"that's what is the difference between you and me, in every impossible, I see I.M.POSSIBLE" abhay put in the picture.

-"i.." jeh didn't knew what to say, "I just need.. some time" he managed to say.

With this abhay and armaan were ready to leave the mansion.

-"wait!!!"

Jeh called them from behind making them turn, "why did you say you need nidha for this?"

-"because nidha isn't a normal girl" abhay smirked. "you'll know it soon, don't worry"

Jeh could easily notice the mischievous glint in abhay's eyes. Abhay and armaan swifted out of the mansion.

Raichand house:

The fireplace burned vigorously after the heated argument between the vampires and the werewolves regarding the scepter. There they sat in front of it rolling their tumblers of lion blood abhay had hunt in the morning.

-"you can't be doing this" armaan demanded explanation.

-"I know. Lions are becoming extinct. But trust me if you drink lion's blood our brains will be ready for toughest marathons"

-"I told you to stop your supernatural PJs and that too at this serious point. You have become too sporty after marriage"

-"I was trying to ease the environment" he convinced, "I know what you want to ask"

-"then tell me abhay, why didn't you tell jeh why nidha is important in our mission"

-"armaan, if we'll always be leeches according to jeh, then he'll always be a dog according to me" abhay said. "if I say now that she is your soulmate and you need her to cross the elixir garden then you think he'd understand. He's not even ready to accept her!"

-"but you cant deny that he loves her. And he'd never bring her in our mission knowing it's deathly"

-"he will armaan. He'll" abhay assured him.

"jeh is not like us. I'd have thought zillion times if aysha was in nidha's place. Even then perhaps my decision would be a no. but jeh. He always chooses his clan over his happiness. Over his love. And over nidha too. And that is our advantage this time"

-"lets hope for the best bro. destroying the scepter is the only way"

-"I don't know how, but jeh OUGHT TO say yes.

If not I know how to deal with that wolfie" Abhay became serious.

Armaan took his leave and left the abhay's mansion. But unknown to them, aysha was secretly listening to their conversation.

"Nidha's life is in danger if she is with Jeh. And abhay is deliberately risking her life. But why?" she thought. "I need to warn her to stay away from jeh"

She decided. But her heart somewhere asked her to consult abhay first. He loves her and doesn't put her friend's life in risk just like that. They need nidha for something big. VERY BIG.

Next day:

Planning was on full swing for Sur's b'day the next day. Anky dialed fiza's number talk about it, then Sanju and Nidha. And then Aysha. All were making plans on a conference call.

-"c'mon girls. I want my sister to remember this b'day forever" anky said excited.

-"you say that every year" fiza added.

-"di I'm telling you college is the best place" sanju tried to convince. "nidha what do you think"

-"hmm" nidha who was already keep low these days said, "I don't know. I mean college is cool but partying???? Doesn't sound striking"

-"aysha, you there" anky asked.

-aysha who was lost in abhay and armaan's conversation jerked back to present, "huh.. yeah I'm there. I was just thinking'. I mean of Sur's bday"

-"ok girls.." fiza finally found an idea, "I've got an awesome place"

In the jungle:

Jeh and Neil recalled their conversation with Deepannita, the leader of the werewolves and also Jeh and Neil's mother. She is the most powerful she-wolf ever in the history of the lycans. Yet the amount of physical and mental strength that she possesses is not enough to protect the scepter.

-"Jeh my child. You know I was quite disappointed when you were born. Only a she-wolf can be the leader of our clan. I was worried that someday I'd die without a heir. But today I knew the reason for your existence. Only you can destroy the scepter Jeh but not without the help of abhay and'"

-"and?" Jeh asked impatient and worried.

-"Nidha" Deepannita told him.

-"But why mom?" Neil questioned, "she is just a human. We cant drag her to this"

-"I cant tell you Jeh. You should discover it yourself. That's the rule"

Jeh eyes flickered angularly as if thinking distantly.

-he looked upto her and said, "I can do anything for our clan mom. Be it shaking hands with those leeches or.. or sacrificing my.. friend"

He became confident after a while, "I'll do it"

The same night:

Raichand mansion:

They chose this place as it is away from all the humans and hence their emotions. Perfect for a supernatural plan. Chand and Haseena joined Abhay, Armaan, Jeh, Neil, Kabir, Nikki and Raghav.

-"I really wonder my boys, if at all destroying scepter is possible" Chand said.

-"Dad, it is possible. We need a vampire, a werewolf and his.., I mean a human girl, a witch, a hybrid, a doppelganger and an immortal" Armaan explained.

-"but you all need them to cross the maze of seven questions. A maze that don't even exist in this world" haseena made them understand the situation they are into.

-"but we can go that world" armaan kept his answer ready.

-"oh c'mon abhay. Be practical" chand reprimanded.

-"practical, uh.." abhay let out the gasp with attitude, "even vampires practically don't exist dad, but we do"

Chand never doubted abhay's intelligence. But sometimes abhay's logics were beyond his control. Once decided he is unstoppable. Now the question is how? And the answer is something that is very obvious.

-"ofcourse, Bogus mirror" Neil said.

-"Bogus mirror?" Kabir asked.

-"yes, kabir. Bogus mirror is like what we call.. a time machine" nikki explained him.

Bogus mirror looks just like any ordinary mirror. Except that it is a highway to the heaven amidst hell. It is said to be the most priced possession in the entire world because one can travel back or forth in time through that mirror. Chand and Haseena have been protecting it for hundreds of years, yet it is of no use. Perhaps that was the reason no one ever tried to steal it. The three keys which can make the Bogus mirror work were hidden by its creator and the secret was annihilated with his death. It is said that only a human can search those keys since its creator was a human himself. That's the reason why the vampires, witches and warlocks didn't make a wild goose chase for it. Because they knew in the end they'd gain nothing.

Everyone present in the meeting started grilling their calculative minds for solutions.

-"the creator of the Bogus mirror, if he was just an ordinary human, then in first place he'd have never made it" Jeh said pacing to and fro in the living room.

-"exactly" said Raghav, the 700 year old vampire said, pacing from the other side, "that means he definitely had some powers. And powers are usually hereditary just like Kabir. He is a human too isn't it?"

-neil raised his doubt, "is it possible to discover the his heir?"

-"well, no. he never married. Nor he has any child. If that was the case then witches would have caught hold of him long back. That's the reason why this mirror is untouched" Haseena told them.

There was despair and silence for few minutes as all of them kept on thinking ways to find the portkeys.

-"if not heir, then a student may be" abhay told them.

Abhay's excellent grasping skills helped them a lot. All saw a ray of hope. Abhay said something which no one in the supernatural history could think of.

-"Awesome Abhay!" Jeh said. Everyone's gaze shifted to him making him embarrass. Did Jeh actually compliment Abhay?

Jeh adjusted his collar and said. "What?"

Now they all decided to draw a flow chart or tree diagram or block diagram or whatever of all the educators and their successors. Every guru, guide, king or sage can have just one successor student to whom the powers are surpassed.

-Raghav told them, "I know still it's not easy to find him. But there is a way to recognize him. The successor of the mirror can see any supernatural's original face in any mirror of the world"

-"I didn't get you Raghav" Nikki told him.

-"you are witch right" raghav explained, "then that person can see your original imp avatar of a witch. He cannot see vampires and werewolves can be seen in their animal form"

-"oh!" chand gave a dramatic expression, "so we should knock each and every human's door and ask him whether he could see us in the mirror" he mocked.

-"dad!" abhay came to him, "right now I know it's difficult. But we'll find out soon. We cant backout. If we do then everything will get destroyed"

-"abhay is right uncle" kabir said, "we'll try till we succeed. Scepter needs to be destroyed. In any case"

-"ok now" jeh clapped his hands, making everyone attentive "c'mon let's get back to research and draw the tree diagrams"

In the jungle:

"di where are you taking me?" sur asked anky and fiza who blindfolded her and made her walk with them.

-"just few feet away my darling you'll know" anky told her.

-"di, I know that there is just one place in this jungle where we would go. AFSANNS place. What's surprise in it?" sur asked innocently.

-"ok now we have reached" fiza said.

They both unfolded the black cloth around her eyes and sur was just amazed at the view before her.

It was AFSANNS heaven but the place looked different that night. Just then the alarm in Nidha's watch strike twelve and all the girls shouted, "HAPPY B'DAY"

They sang birthday song followed by a three layered cake. The first layer had vanilla with loads of gems, the second is black forest with brownie fudges on the top and the third is Italian chocolate with loads of dry fruits.

The place was adorned with different kinds of flowers and leaves making it a heavenly garden. The waterfall there added charm to their decorations.

-"This is what we call 'in mother nature's lap' "sur said in mesmerized whisper.

"thanks a lot my friends. This will indeed be my most memorable bday"

Edited by ...Tich... - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tich!
Without doubt this is the best update so far!
I bow down to you my lady!
You have opened up so many possibilities...
OMG!
I just can't get enough of your writing Tich!
You are amazing...🤗
Jeh is ready to forsake his love😲
I mean I know I am not going to end up dead, not when I have such amazing friends to protect me.
But still, he is ready to sacrifice me.
He really does place his clan and loyalty above all.
I am in love with your Abhay (I hope I don't become Aysha's dinner😆)
That was the best performance by Abhay so far...
Jeh complimented Abhay ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
The maze of seven questions! Wonderful Tich...
Bogus Mirror was another great idea...
We have a vampire, a werewolf and his - I mean human girl😉, and a witch...
Which means we have to find our hybrid, doppelganger (I think I know who that is) and an immortal.
This opens floodgates for sure!.
Love ya darling
Happy B'day Surroo...
I just wish that you come to no harm...
And I loved that cake yum!
Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
@Nidha:

Awww.. Thanks jaan. I think it could have been better still since I have written this between project breaks. I didn't even realize how long it has become.

Wow!! You have already found a doppelganger!! Cool..

And don't worry jeh won't sacrifice you. Coz he needs his soulmate for elixer garden.

Abhay accepted aysha and armaan accepted fiza.
But they both know that jeh is a gadha and will never accept nidha.
(Oops I have seriously lost it! Poetry??)

That's the reason they didn't tell him yet that she is his soulmate.
Deepannita is positive for a change. And I have already told you who the successor is. Moreover I didn't had any gift for Sur's bday that day. So its like this is the one for her.

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys!!nidha dr,thanx 4 the pm:-)i m having xams...vl ctch up soonish...75 chappies vl take tym bt i vl defo read it..does sound interesting..with our forum friends and on-screen hotties 2gedr:-)
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

hey guys!!nidha dr,thanx 4 the pm:-)i m having xams...vl ctch up soonish...75 chappies vl take tym bt i vl defo read it..does sound interesting..with our forum friends and on-screen hotties 2gedr:-)

Tora take your time...
I am glad you liked the idea...
Becoz right now the story has reached a major point...
From here on it will be super fun...
I am honored to see that you liked our idea...truly dear...you being a good writer would come up with great comments and suggestions I guess!
Love 
Nidha🤗
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tich lovly chapter ..jeh will come around im sure 😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 77...

Past Aches...

Years ago''.

The tall , lanky guy walked nervously through the trees. He cursed himself for his foolhardiness. All he wanted to prove to his Mother was that he can handle himself. 
Walking into the forest when it was nearing night was certainly no way to do that his good sense chided him.
Eyes darting from left to right he hurried forward. 
So much for the bravado shown earlier his mind chided him again.
Fear was creeping into him slowly. 
What if he got lost? He gulped not even wanting to consider that thought.
During day time this forest was his playground. But in the night, it was as if it transformed into another world al together. No sane human would dare step in here. It was not for the fear of wild animals though. It was the fear of something else. The un named thing that had the locals keeping as much distance as was possible from the forest at night. Not that he believed in such rumours. But when you are stuck in an unpleasant situations, unpleasant thoughts have a nasty way of poking up their head.
Leaves were crushed on the forest floor behind him, making him whip around with eyes wide and heart hammering. The darkness was almost complete now and the moon was taking it's own sweet time in appearing. He knew that no other human would be foolish as him to come in here at night and so whatever it was he didn't want to attract it with the sound of his voice.
Few minutes, when he was convinced that nothing was there behind him, he let out relieved gasp. Moonlight had by now streaked into the forest illuminating it a bit. As he was about to turn around a form stepped into the patch of moonlight behind him and his peripheral vision registered this. He spun around again and stared at it.
Despite himself he smiled. Because standing in front of him was a girl who would hardly reach up to his shoulder. She was petite, tiny and extremely beautiful. His mind did register the fact that what would a girl be doing in the middle of the forest , but sluggishly.

"Shouldn't you be home?" he blurted out finding his voice. Girls in their place were not allowed out of the house after sunset. Especially not one as beautiful as this one.

The girl smiled , a bright disarming one and this had him stumped. 

"I am lost, I came here before dusk to collect fire wood and now I am lost'.could you please help me find my way?" she asked sweetly, in a spell binding voice.

"Sure I will" he wanted to put up a brave face. You can't make a woman think less of you.

"Please follow me" he requested an turned around. 
The next thing he knew, the girl was clinging to him an evil sneer adorning her beautiful face. She had her arms around his neck and her legs snaking his waist with a vice like grip. He couldn't budge a muscle.

"Didn't anyone tell you about not coming to the forest at night?" she asked in the same spellbinding voice, this time with a lethal edge.

The last thing the boy saw was her beautiful green eyes turn deathly red as she sank her fangs into his neck.

Tirtha's green eyes opened slowly. She regretted how she had savoured on that poor boy's fear. She had watched him as he walked through the forest trying to find his way back. From his walk and his movements she could say he was getting frightened. She had enjoyed that. She had loved that fear and she had loved sucking him dry. He probably had a family to return to but his life had stopped with her as the last site.

She sighed and moved away from the open window. Opening her cupboard she took out a black jeans and a green T to go with it. She scowled at the prospect of going into a college. 
Niyala drives me into all kinds of madness she swore mentally.
After a quick shower and hurried dressing session, she got out of the Mount College Girls Hostel.
"Time for action baby sister, this time I am not letting you have your way" Tirtha was determined.

Raichand Mansion'.

The supernaturals had gathered back to discuss on an action plan and also to finish drawing up the chart of successors of  Bogus Mirror maker.
" I don't get this why haven't anyone before us searched for the Successor" Nikki said half- with frustration of not arriving at an answer.

"We don't know about that Nikki, they might have tried and failed at discovering the Successor'.history doesn't really record everything" Armaan replied.

"That's not the reason young one" Raghav intervened "The reason is that- no kind of force can be used on the Creator or his Successor to make them relinquish the key or use the key to open the mirror, so even if one succeeds in finding the successor and the keys it will be of no use unless the Successor will fully uses it and that will not happen'it's just like with Kabir he will not will fully give of the sceptre but he can be forced magically or threatened'.but a Successor cannot be'..I think the creator knew that in time his device might be used improperly'.so he must have made the mirror with this clause"
"So this means even if we find the Successor we have a convincing session ahead of us" Jeh said slowly "Great" he voice slumped.

"Well then lets just hope he/ she is not as bull headed as you Jeh" Abhay remarked earning a glare from Jeh.

"Can we not try to get on each others nerves?" Armaan directed at Abhay who just shrugged in return.

Mount College'.

"Ayesha at this rate you will walk right into a pillar" Fiza commented stopping in her tracks and turning her friend around to face her.
"Huh? Um yeah I am sorry Di" Ayesha apologized.

"What's bothering you? You have been musing on and off since yesterday night'any problem with Abhay" Fiza enquired concerned.

"No di, nothing like that" Ayesha gave half the truth " He is wonderful husband and lover'.it's just that I have something on mind that I want to ask him and not ask him as well" she let out.

"That's  a tricky situation" Fiza bit her lip " Well I think you should do what your conscience tells you is right"

"Hmm'I think I will give it a little more thought" Ayesha sighed.

"I am telling you baby sis, nothing happened" Anky's exasperated voice got their attention.

"Oh c'mon Di'.why keep the lid" Sur elbowed her playfully 

"Oh Jeez! Fiz will you please convince this girl that nothing happened between me and Kabir on our date" Anky said leaning onto a pillar.

"How do I know that?" Fiza decided to side with Sur "You didn't tell me much"

"Hey! I told you what happened from to A to Z and that was it" Anky protested.

"Yeah! How do I believe you that you didn't'ahem'you know" Fiza winked.

"Excuse me Miss. Sharma'.I am not interested in making A-rated moments on my first date" Anky shot back making Fiza blush.

"You!" she swung a book at Anky who ducked and dashed away. Fiza followed her.

Tirtha watched the tall, straight haired girl dash off followed by her friend. The girl had seemed like a nice friendly sort. She was probably very trusting too. Her sister liked innocent preys. She had to keep this one protected at all cost and also keep the Sceptre away from the Aldarins.

"Sur where is Nidha?" Ayesha asked concerned by her absence.

"She is in the library...as usual buried in books preparing for the upcoming exam...seriously Aysh that girl takes too much tension about exams" Sur said

"And you don't? The only difference between you two is that your tension begins at one'o'clock in the morning of the day of exam and she worries a week earlier...now come on lets get started with our studies as well" Ayesha took Sur's hand.

"Oh yeah I forgot...studying at home must be impossible for you with your ahem around" Sur teased earning a smack on the head.

Raichand Mansion'.

"We have a witch, a vampire,  a werewolf - four components needed to cross the maze'.we still need to find a human girl, a Hybrid , an Immortal and a Doppelganger" Armaan ticked off on his finger.

"Human girl is ready Armaan'I will get Nidha for the purpose" Jeh said confidently.
"Can I ask why this particular human?" Chand queried with a raised eyebrow.

Not again! Abhay sighed mentally.

"Dad we feel she will the easiest from among our friends to be convinced and that she will be able to survive the process'.Ayesha and Anky cannot be convinced easily and Sur and Fiza are much too delicate'.Nidha we can say is medium" Abhay replied .

Jeh looked at him hard. He wasn't one bit convinced by Abhay's reasoning.

"So now we need a Hybrid, an Immortal and a Doppelganger" Nikki continued.

"I think I can help you with the Hybrid part though I can't promise anything" Raghav said sounding grave.

All eyes turned to him.

"You aren't planning to ask Arnav, are you?" Haseena sounded sceptical. They had known Raghav for long and therefore knew well about his life.

"Arnav who?" Armaan asked , as the name struck him as familiar.

"Arnav Singh Raizada'known to the world as ASR'.my only son and a hybrid" Raghav stated 

"The guy who was going to marry Fiza!" Armaan was nearly shocked "He is your son and a Hybrid"

"Yes he is'.he is my son'.born to me and my one true love and wife, a witch named Meenakshi 300 years gao" Raghav said ,various emotions flitting through his eyes.

"Raghav you do realize that it is a nearly impossible task'.Arnav has made it clear long ago he wants nothing to do with out world even though it is his reality'.for more almost two centuries he has kept a huge distance from our world'he won't get back in easily" Chand said.

"Chand this is why I said I can't promise anything'I will talk to him but I think we all will have to work hard to get him to join us" Raghav said.

Armaan was still stumped. For a while he had been thinking of asking Fiza to consider Arnav. He knew that she would never do that and he himself would probably murder Arnav, but right now he was glad he didn't . Gosh! Why was his girl's life so tied up with weirdoes?

Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Nidhs, awesome.
Armaan is surely shell shocked with Arnav's truth. I was laughing like hell holding my stomach. Indeed girl's life is full of weirdos.
So arnav is in typical ASR mode, awww.
So aysha is being typical wife. She didn't tell fiza about abhay-armaan's convo.
And it's still sur's bday right?
And jeh isn't the one to be fooled easily. He isn't buying abhay's reasons. completely.
And me in mount college? But why? Wanna know more.
The story is going great now. This ff deserves more readers. Its the most imteresting supernatural ff I have read here.
Keep it up jaan.
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Nidhs, awesome.
Armaan is surely shell shocked with Arnav's truth. I was laughing like hell holding my stomach. Indeed girl's life is full of weirdos.
So arnav is in typical ASR mode, awww.
So aysha is being typical wife. She didn't tell fiza about abhay-armaan's convo.
And it's still sur's bday right?
And jeh isn't the one to be fooled easily. He isn't buying abhay's reasons. completely.
And me in mount college? But why? Wanna know more.
The story is going great now. This ff deserves more readers. Its the most imteresting supernatural ff I have read here.
Keep it up jaan.

Thanks jaan...
I was afraid I made some mistake...
Yeah well we can expect some circus in FinMaan's life soon😆, what with Doppelganger Fiza coming as well...
ASR is better off as ASR na...
Ayesha is still torn between friendship and her husband, now is that an easy choice?
Jeh is no fool, I agree with you that he can be pig headed...but a fool, no way...
You are in MC with a purpose...
Even I feel so, but I don't know if many will be interested in this...
The other day I had sent out PM's to many...
One response came back from Tora...
The thing is 77 chapters cannot be caught up easily...
Lets hope we get more readers
Good night dear...
Me going off now
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start ... brill ...