Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ki Sanghatik CS...btw great.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
One Questions...Did there was any Queen or Princess to whom a King or Emperor love without any interest??? OR each and Every marriage or alliance was part of political colaboration??? Did there anything which we can call a true love story ever???
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Did any King or King's adviser think beyond the political alliances, Royal linage, Well Deserved Successors??? If any of them ever did find true love in their wife's care and nursing and true affection in their son's face?? Did they ever make any of their daughter as their successor???
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
kake jigges ta kara hochhe shuni???
antarjami to noi😡
machinegun thumbnail
ye kahaani such mein dil ko chhu gayi...😳    aur pehchaaan kara gayi ek naye ehsaas se

di saare parts ekdum achhe.

happy ending😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww nivi welcome back..🤗
thanks 4 commenting but itni chhoti si cmnt ??
surprising thumbnail
part 333

dhara being sad...she can't feel her bro😭
actually she didn't know that time about the grotesque feel;ing😉

.when Durdhara was praising Chandragupta , Chitra was feeling annoyed but was surprised to see Durdhara's confidence on Chandragupta...

ehh...
😆...ehaan bhi competition??

7 days?? & so many events!!😎

Shashank : kyun koi anuchit karya kiya kya??

😆  good ques😳

surprising thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadamvari

part 333 hahaha

ohh...srry🤣
surprising thumbnail
[QUOTE=RoseFairy]PART-34

The Old Woman's hut in Masasaga

Shreemati was still unconscious when she was brought to the hut, the old woman thanked to God and Chandragupta, Digvijay and their friends thousands of times for protecting their Chief's daughter. Shreemati was being laid on the bed , Digvijay without blinking was looking at her face holding her hand in his palms . the old woman became busy in nursing her , Chandragupt and other friends decided to take rest in other deserted huts until Dakshita and Shashank reach. But Digvijay didn't move a bit , Chandragupt tried to call him but both Airavat and Sukant stopped him , looking at their face he understood that it will be better to leave Digvijay with her , he again looked at Digvijay's face, he found a strange similarity with few days back's scene when he was treating unconscious Durdhara in Greek tent.He silently came out of the hut along with other friends , The old woman also understood Prince of Avisara wants to be alone with his beloved.

good sense

Rukmini13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hai i m back to IF..😊
sooo...sorry to very late comments that i knw now this ff is complete and i m not able to read and write comment..but now i m back i will complete it and give my comments😊.
very good chpt as usual but very interesting part was the war betwn dhara and chandu...oh chandu wht have u done u made dhara to fight with u and she already suffering from ill health..thats not fair chandu  woh koi natak nahi kar rahi hai.. oh god ab to vaidyaji bhi nahi hai aur uski medicine bhi khatma ho chuki hai wht she will do??? ..well i m going to read next chapter ..
luv u