CGM FF: Ehsaas...Kuchh Naya Sa (complete) - Page 88

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by surprising

congrats fr ur strength of mindπŸ˜ƒ

what does it mean??
ok i need a lot of time for this now.. lol. btw,it pinched me to see that "the end" :( the FF that gave birth to my writing hobby n my FF has ended..😭 Time is such a traitor.. i tell u.😑
 will miss u ehsaas!
Aruuu!!!! πŸ€— Finally see who is here πŸ˜† don't ask where did i vanish, lot much happened n i'm a lot much fed up at personal front πŸ˜›

Read from Chapter 25 to 31 Yesterday in a single flow, rest i will try to finish off by today n then will comment fully again πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

But this FF ends 😲 😭 Will miss this FF for sure πŸ€”

Till what i read - i loved the way u have narrated how Chandu save Dhara n their convos' were just awesome πŸ‘ tension created in mahal through Ambik was narrated too well πŸ‘πŸΌ n the nok jhok's of friends and and and the entry of Helen n how she saved / helped in escaping both ⭐️

The special feelings which Chandu is developing but is unaware that thing was beautifully narrated

Did i miss any πŸ€”
OMG what did i saw?? till now i was feeling like i am writing in a deserted land.and just when i completed i am getting my old readers back??😲

ok i don't know how to say how much happy i am

nah swetha u didn't miss any but i will wait for your full comment..

jayu take ur time but i still am not believing that my old readers are commenting on this thread

agar pata hota k ehsaas k finish hote hi old reader wapis a jayenge..pehlehi khatam kar deti😭
Originally posted by Kadamvari

what does it mean??

absence of readers
my unwillingness
lack of comments

Despite u continue😊
this FF meant far more than just a FF..i never could discontinue this..i said even if there was 1 reader i would continue..and that one reader was polly..who from day 1 was with me...
Originally posted by Kadamvari

this FF meant far more than just a FF..i never could discontinue this..i said even if there was 1 reader i would continue..and that one reader was polly..who from day 1 was with me...

yeah...
did u read full part-33 or just a half?
bolo ki describe korte hobe??
nijeke..lolzzπŸ˜†..kichuna ek kathai lekhar moto uttar dichhili tai jigges korlam