Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Whatever a hug in this situation will not be appropriate.They are already going very fast.Aisa Jaldi Agar Chalte Rah Toh Phir within two months it will end.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Electrifying SaRun (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
the scenes you mention is my fav too...it was so beautifully shot...
SaRun really have a sizzling chemistry...can't wait for more ArShi aka SaRun scenes...

when love and hatred collides...its passion...and they have showed it in the very first episode...

i hope to see barun smile one day...because i know he has beautful smile since DMG and BHP days...as arnav it will take time for him to smile...i hope khushi opens the lock of his heart so that he live life fully with no pain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.