Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nish10

i have never followed sanaya or barun in their previous serials so for me they are like fresh faces in the industry.. They really sizzle together.. From the first episode itself i was like ooohhh wow...barun is really handsome and has lovely eyes too.. he carries the angry man look well.. sanay is a petite girl who has the innocence..  i read posts where some say she looks older to barun but i did not find that.. infact the facial hair on varun makes him look the right age.. i hope they continue this electrifying chemistry..

Dear I can understand your problem.Actually, Sanaya is really good actress even she won Ita award  for fresh face of the year 2008.Although i didn't follow him much but he also a good actor.

i have never followed sanaya or barun in their previous serials so for me they are like fresh faces in the industry.. They really sizzle together.. From the first episode itself i was like ooohhh wow...barun is really handsome and has lovely eyes too.. he carries the angry man look well.. sanay is a petite girl who has the innocence..  i read posts where some say she looks older to barun but i did not find that.. infact the facial hair on varun makes him look the right age.. i hope they continue this electrifying chemistry..

hi nish!! im with u on dis cz dis s da first time im watchin dem on tv although i'v seen barun in baat hamari thingy but i didn't follow dat show

they luk rockin together and da chemistry speaks volumes for their fabulous paring...
Actually nadz i did know sanya and barun have been in the industry for sometime but i did not watch their shows.. i mean its the first time i will be following them..Actually they really suit each other very well.. i mean height ,looks and other factors.. there are some couples you take an instant liking and just know they would click together and there are some who take time to click.. The moment i saw the promo's i knew this serial is going to be a must watch for me..😊 

Well nice to meet you nadz..😊 hope to see you around here..
I dont want a hug so soon πŸ˜† a lil more to the story mayb then...😳

n true SaRun are electrifying Onscreen..! m luvin the pair =DD

Actually nadz i did know sanya and barun have been in the industry for sometime but i did not watch their shows.. i mean its the first time i will be following them..Actually they really suit each other very well.. i mean height ,looks and other factors.. there are some couples you take an instant liking and just know they would click together and there are some who take time to click.. The moment i saw the promo's i knew this serial is going to be a must watch for me..😊 

Well nice to meet you nadz..😊 hope to see you around here..

yeah nish i know wat u mean cz it's da same with me... 
da promos did da job for me too. i wasn't a fan of either of them and didn't follow their previous shows. their pairin, da chemistry ws visible form promos itself and i'v been countin days to watch da show...

im sure we'l get much more fascinating stuff from dis jodi in da future. i wont be too surprised if they become da best jodi at star parivaar awards next year!! inshallah!!!

nice to meet u too sweets πŸ€—
agree with you..i too long to see more of them together..u know even the intense look that he gives her MAN! it makes my heart beat faster..the way both of them get transfixed on the spot on seeing eachother ,its  Mind boggling!His eyes are so mysterious and  it makes me want to read his mind,there is so much in his eyes whether its hatred or pain ,its uncomprehensive...love the power that this couple is😍
I agree.  That look is totally making it harder for Khushi to catch her breath.  Holy smokes!
I agree with u i am loving sarun chemistry
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

yeah nish i know wat u mean cz it's da same with me... 
da promos did da job for me too. i wasn't a fan of either of them and didn't follow their previous shows. their pairin, da chemistry ws visible form promos itself and i'v been countin days to watch da show...

im sure we'l get much more fascinating stuff from dis jodi in da future. i wont be too surprised if they become da best jodi at star parivaar awards next year!! inshallah!!!

nice to meet u too sweets πŸ€—

inshallah!!!
Originally posted by TaAnu_HarShiya

agree with you..i too long to see more of them together..u know even the intense look that he gives her MAN! it makes my heart beat faster..the way both of them get transfixed on the spot on seeing eachother ,its  Mind boggling!His eyes are so mysterious and  it makes me want to read his mind,there is so much in his eyes whether its hatred or pain ,its uncomprehensive...love the power that this couple is😍

Very nicely said 😊