Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evilic-angel

I still can't watch yesterday's epi.Yarr.Cry

Koi baat nahin repeat dekh lena.I like your Dp yaar.Yeh Meera ka hain na? Mohit look fab yaar.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Electrifying SaRun (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i have never followed sanaya or barun in their previous serials so for me they are like fresh faces in the industry.. They really sizzle together.. From the first episode itself i was like ooohhh wow...barun is really handsome and has lovely eyes too.. he carries the angry man look well.. sanay is a petite girl who has the innocence..  i read posts where some say she looks older to barun but i did not find that.. infact the facial hair on varun makes him look the right age.. i hope they continue this electrifying chemistry..

HappyMelody

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

i have never followed sanaya or barun in their previous serials so for me they are like fresh faces in the industry.. They really sizzle together.. From the first episode itself i was like ooohhh wow...barun is really handsome and has lovely eyes too.. he carries the angry man look well.. sanay is a petite girl who has the innocence..  i read posts where some say she looks older to barun but i did not find that.. infact the facial hair on varun makes him look the right age.. i hope they continue this electrifying chemistry..

Dear I can understand your problem.Actually, Sanaya is really good actress even she won Ita award  for fresh face of the year 2008.Although i didn't follow him much but he also a good actor.

Nish10

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

hi nish!! im with u on dis cz dis s da first time im watchin dem on tv although i'v seen barun in baat hamari thingy but i didn't follow dat show

they luk rockin together and da chemistry speaks volumes for their fabulous paring...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10CandYlicious_S

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Actually nadz i did know sanya and barun have been in the industry for sometime but i did not watch their shows.. i mean its the first time i will be following them..Actually they really suit each other very well.. i mean height ,looks and other factors.. there are some couples you take an instant liking and just know they would click together and there are some who take time to click.. The moment i saw the promo's i knew this serial is going to be a must watch for me..Smile 

Well nice to meet you nadz..Smile hope to see you around here..

CandYlicious_SHappyMelody

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I dont want a hug so soon LOL a lil more to the story mayb then...Embarrassed

n true SaRun are electrifying Onscreen..! m luvin the pair =DD

WooHooHaha21CandYlicious_S

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Actually nadz i did know sanya and barun have been in the industry for sometime but i did not watch their shows.. i mean its the first time i will be following them..Actually they really suit each other very well.. i mean height ,looks and other factors.. there are some couples you take an instant liking and just know they would click together and there are some who take time to click.. The moment i saw the promo's i knew this serial is going to be a must watch for me..Smile 

Well nice to meet you nadz..Smile hope to see you around here..

yeah nish i know wat u mean cz it's da same with me... 
da promos did da job for me too. i wasn't a fan of either of them and didn't follow their previous shows. their pairin, da chemistry ws visible form promos itself and i'v been countin days to watch da show...

im sure we'l get much more fascinating stuff from dis jodi in da future. i wont be too surprised if they become da best jodi at star parivaar awards next year!! inshallah!!!

nice to meet u too sweets Hug

Nish10CandYlicious_S

ArHi_MaHay

ArHi_MaHay

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
agree with you..i too long to see more of them together..u know even the intense look that he gives her MAN! it makes my heart beat faster..the way both of them get transfixed on the spot on seeing eachother ,its  Mind boggling!His eyes are so mysterious and  it makes me want to read his mind,there is so much in his eyes whether its hatred or pain ,its uncomprehensive...love the power that this couple isDay Dreaming

sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.