Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Awesome Post Sunaina...! 🤗

I have always been saying since the promos of the show, Barun and Sanaya are Electrifying Together 😍 All their scenes we saw in these episodes were just beautiful. They bring on the best out of each other and the Chemistry is Sizzling too..!

Good Going ArShi, the beautiful Journey has just started..! We are ready to drool over them.

Shafaq

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you.

Barun and Sanaya have sizzling chemistry. I,myself, am literally glued to the screen when they both appear in the same frame. I can't wait for the day they both would confess their love and hug!😍

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This jodi is amazing.This is the first time a jodi touched just in the very first epi.I don't want a hug now.It is too early for a hug.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

This jodi is amazing.This is the first time a jodi touched just in the very first epi.I don't want a hug now.It is too early for a hug.

I am not thinking about a romantic hug. Just a situation where the are forced to hug . 😆
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Whatever a hug in this situation will not be appropriate.They are already going very fast.Aisa Jaldi Agar Chalte Rah Toh Phir within two months it will end.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the scenes you mention is my fav too...it was so beautifully shot...
SaRun really have a sizzling chemistry...can't wait for more ArShi aka SaRun scenes...

when love and hatred collides...its passion...and they have showed it in the very first episode...

i hope to see barun smile one day...because i know he has beautful smile since DMG and BHP days...as arnav it will take time for him to smile...i hope khushi opens the lock of his heart so that he live life fully with no pain...