Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Barun and Sanaya are keeping us glued to the screen . When they share the screen , something electrifying happens and we want more of it. At least I want more of it . 

The tearing of the beaded knot of the choli  and covering the bare back with hair was very well shot .

Girls do not blame me , But I am already longing for that ubiquitous hug,Day Dreaming

Sad that Today there were no more SaRun scenes .

Edited by sunaina02 - 07 June 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129gudia7peppygirlspicySugar..disco_divaShaily.lDirectionerlsangeeta9HorizonSanliciousshaf13shypersonLOLitaPawarShiningStar18Alyaa_27ash91AnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_Sadits7momma1128RavishingSaRunmishti_17HappyMelodyJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Electrifying SaRun" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
^ YES. we need a hug, even if it's a hatred hug or whatever.. An unconvential hug would be nice.. U know he hugs her and she hugs him and not a lovely dovey.. I don't know.. He saves her life or vice versa, but a HUG is needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Yes Jenny .

A hug in which Arnav's heart will melt and Khushi herself will melt.
A hug in which Arnavs heartbeat will tell Khushi that how much he loves her  and Khushis whole body will tell Arnav that she is his

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7peppygirlsangeeta9shyperson-tellyaddict-

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
oo its just a start just wait and watch pyaar kaise parwan chadhega and nafrat what to say about it? jab dono din bhar aamne samne honge office mein tab kya hoga omg

-tellyaddict-

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I think they bring out the better in each other.
I find them more good in their together scenes than individual ones.
And really too bad that yesterday no more SaRun scenes.

sunaina02

-Rinki-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinki-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
AH AH I know, I agree with Jenny..Just want a HUG anyhow. Maybe he's trying to push her and he hugs her or ANYTHING but I want a hug :|

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
da day they hug, da time will stand still Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
and i want da time to stand still forever...

god bless them!!!!!!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
hug...so soon...i think the story should move before hug scenes ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.